Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Overflowing Trash without Eco lifestyle

I don't have Eco Lifestyle but noticed one of my outdoor trash cans is overflowing. I thought this was specific to the pack. I'm not complaining, just curious.

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I had this issue as well, and I don't even own Eco Lifestyle either! One of my trashcans appeared to overflowing, and I had to delete it and buy a new one. What a strange bug!
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Probably not it, but check you lot traits. The overflowing trash cans is part of the recycling lot trait.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Well wasn't that sneaky of them. Does the trash service only come with the pack?
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    I think it's a bug. This happens in my game too. I do have the eco lifestyle pack but not using the recycling lot trait so i don't get the trash service. I just replace the bins too.
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    I think it's a bug. This happens in my game too. I do have the eco lifestyle pack but not using the recycling lot trait so i don't get the trash service. I just replace the bins too.

I posted a link to the bug report above yours
    SvgJRlK.png
  • EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    I got that in my non-eco game too. Once I deleted the trashcan and replaced it with another, it didn't come back in my game. So far, yet, anyway.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thanks everyone. I clicked Me Too in the bug report from the link shared by @Cary1213 .
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Probably not it, but check you lot traits. The overflowing trash cans is part of the recycling lot trait.

That lot trait specifically an Eco Lifestyles lot trait. I don't have the EP yet, and my house has the Bracing Breezes, On a Leyline, and Green Thumb traits, and my outdoor garbage can keeps overflowing. I noticed it when my kids kept coming home from school and immediately getting the filty surrounding uncomfortable moodlet. There's no way to get rid of the trash short of replacing the garbage can entirely.