Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game pack sale

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I was hoping to see more game packs at 50% off, but they're only 25% off now ☹️
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2020
    Same here. Unfortunately like with the SP sale earlier this year, they didn't go through all the GPs that way.

GPs are 25% off, SPs are 20% off and EPs are the usual 50% off, if anyone's looking to save a bit.

Not sure if the Infinite Sale end date applies but in case it does: June 18th.

ETA: of course, Eco Living isn't included in the sale, it's too early. (also still not available to bundle :()
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    CaprianaB wrote: »

Same had my heart sent on 50% off strangerville still 25% is ok
  • amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    I just bought Get Famous, Vampires and Spooky. All on sale!
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    Or just download all packs for free
  • klattipklattip Posts: 20 Member
    > @l0keyrose said:
    > Or just download all packs for free

Or just do things in a legal way that supports the creators.
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    I don't have University, but after seeing that the Pleasant sisters are in it, I wonder if I should buy it now that it is one sale??
    I was also hoping to see Strangerville at 50% off, but I guess 25% is better than nothing.

Now that stuff packs are on sale too, I think I will get Moschino. I already have Tiny Living, Romantic Garden & Laundry Day. and the others don't appeal to me at all.
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Thanks for telling me, guys. I bought MFSP (I know, I know. But I like animals) and Backyard Stuff.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    CaprianaB wrote: »

Same, I was hoping to get Vampires. I wouldn't pay full price as it's not my thing but it would've been nice to have. And the stuff pack "sale" isn't really even worth bothering, $2 off. Woopee!
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Was hoping 50% stuff packs sales. Oh well I can wait :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm considering getting Moschino for improved photography. 2€ off is better than nothing since they skipped it in the -50% sale.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I've been waiting for Tiny Living to go on sale so I'm very tempted to buy it. I'm assuming it won't ever be on sale for more than 20% so I may as well get it now?
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I've been waiting for Tiny Living to go on sale so I'm very tempted to buy it. I'm assuming it won't ever be on sale for more than 20% so I may as well get it now?
    It might go -50%. They do those sales very rarely, so you have like one shot in a year to catch it. Depends how badly you want it if it's worth the wait.

I'm tempted too but haven't bought anything so far unless it's 50% off. A few stuff packs went 50% off around March. Not sure when/if they'll ever go that low again.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    It might go -50%. They do those sales very rarely, so you have like one shot in a year to catch it. Depends how badly you want it if it's worth the wait.

Thanks :) I might do without it and hope it goes on sale for 50% later in the year.
    I don’t get the appeal of tiny living. We can just build a small house without that pack anyway :) I do want to get laundry pack at some point ... and the knitting pack sounds very promising.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

I am pondering the same thing. I dont buy stuff packs until they are on sale. I'm stuck between this and Moschino stuff.
    giphy.gif
    jimbbq wrote: »
    I don’t get the appeal of tiny living. We can just build a small house without that pack anyway :) I do want to get laundry pack at some point ... and the knitting pack sounds very promising.

I like the furniture style.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    The only Gamepack I don't have is Realm of Magic, and I don't think 25% off is good enough. I'll probably just bundle it with Eco Living and a stuff pack when we're able to bundle them
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Thanks for telling me, guys. I bought MFSP (I know, I know. But I like animals) and Backyard Stuff.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU! PS: just kidding :D:D;)
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    I just bought Get Famous, Vampires and Spooky. All on sale!

Get famous is my fave expansion
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    klattip wrote: »
    > @l0keyrose said:
    > Or just download all packs for free

Or just do things in a legal way that supports the creators.

True I didnt download them though
    Is laundry pack worth it ?
    RoM Is 50% off right now
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Spa Day is also 50% off at the moment.

This gives me hope that Vampires and Strangerville will be too.

@bixters now might be the time to look at RoM ;)