March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am not able to purchase Eco Lifestyle [SOLVED]

leonyjianmuleonyjianmu Posts: 55 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I bought a couple of origin cards and I put them in and they work but I'm not able to buy Eco Lifestyle. I even tried to buy simpoints but couldn't do that either. I sent tweets to a guru and EA Help but I've not got an answer back. Can someone here help me? I'm about to lost my shet, haha....
Post edited by leonyjianmu on

Comments

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I bought a couple of origin cards and I put them in and they work but I'm not able to buy Eco Lifestyle. I even tried to buy simpoints but couldn't do that either. I sent tweets to a guru and EA Help but I've not got an answer back. Can someone here help me? I'm about to lost my shet, haha....

I'm sorry this happened to you. I would surely hate it too if that happened to me. I googled around a bit about your problem and found these web pages. Try looking through that and see if any of these help:

1. Buying on Origin: Orders and payment information
    2. Origin payment and coupon error codes

If you still have problems with purchasing, here is a link to contact them directly through chat:
    Still Having Problems? Contact us....

I hope this helps!

• leonyjianmuleonyjianmu Posts: 55 Member
    @ClarionOfJoy The problem is fixed but I'll definitely keep this in mind in case it ever happens again. Thank you.