The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco lifestyle isnt registering into my game

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
I've downloaded the pack twice, base game is updated and console, has anyone else had this issue ?,

This is the 3rd time installing this, If i could swear on this thread i would, this is ridiculous if it cant be fix I'm getting a refund, I'm I really going to have to uninstall my game and reinstall it, I've got ALL of the PACKS !
Post edited by Nikkih on

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Omg plum yes its works now lol was almost about to throw my playstation 😂
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Did you uninstall everything then install it to make it work @Nikkih ? You have more patience than me, my xbox would have been out of the window straight away lol
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    edited June 2020
    No thank goodness, I went on ea.answers forum website this has happened before to people with other packs, I went too my account management then clicked restore playstation licence then it worked 😂, it's bad enough having to start a new game when you dont want to , never mind installing all them pack again lol @UndeadFox
    Good @nikkih I'm glad it worked, what do you think of the new extension?

forum-banner.png

Its pretty good, what do think of it ? 😊, my sim is staying in the horrible part of evergreen harbour, a fire started already 😂, I updated my art studio in the city with the candle maker, fizzy juice maker and fabricater, it's a crafting community lot I made, my sims can paint, look at art, flower arranging, music and wood work, I also added the recycling machine round the back of the building, its gated, it's the lot in the city with the fruit and veg stall so it works well with the juice maker lol, I thought that would be a good idea so all my sims can use it, not every lot looks good with those items or big enough for them 😂 , I also randomly placed dumpsters here and there lol @UndeadFox
    Why don't you upload it @Nikkih - I would like to see it. I'm working on an ordinary small family Eco Lifestyle house, this is well out of my comfort zone as this home is modern and I prefer creating old lol

forum-banner.png

My builds are honestly terrible 😂, I tweaked the art gallery lot that came in city living I wrote it wrong, with those new items I wanted too put it in a community lot, I'm more of a sim creator on the gallery, I've made a couple of parks that I put on the gallery, I created a park inspired from Alice in wonderland called wonderpark it's got the long table, I built a hut in it with the cupcake machine and tea maker and I made the mad hatter, I also recreated the vampire from the sims 3 late night, a crazy alien cat lady, the cats are colourful lol, I will need too check out your builds, I love old looking houses 😊@UndeadFox
    I'm sure you are being too hard on yourself @Nikkih, I'm absolutely rubbish at creating Sims - all mine look alike (little blonde bimbos) lol Anyway have you seen what some players upload? Houses unfurnished with no windows for example, but to the creators they are the most wonderful thing on the Sims planet, and so they should feel like that, good on 'em. I'm not the best builder not by a long way. I look at some builds and wish I had thought of the idea first lol. I have just uploaded this to the gallery but I can guarantee other builds will be 100% better, but I don't let that put me off, I just love building.

Eco Lifestyle Family Home - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms.
    eco-lifestyle.png

forum-banner.png

Omg this lot is amazing your very talented 😮, I uploaded a container home to the gallery there the now, its absolutely nothing compared to this WOW!, I'm going to create a rich mad hobo the now 😂😂 @UndeadFox
    Thank you ever so much @Nikkih - I've looked for your upload and can't find it, have you got the same user name in the Gallery, and what is the upload called?

forum-banner.png

I am either nikkiheathcote95 or madsimmer95 on the gallery, I just called it container home 😂, what's yours I will follow you @UndeadFox
    Your Sims are amazing @Nikkih I tried to make Spike once and completely failed but you have a knack of making any character you want to :) My name on the gallery is DeOnlyUndeadFox >:)

forum-banner.png

Aww thanks 😊 I'm better at making sims than building that's for sure 😂, my builds always end up a square lol, I will follow you on gallery when I'm next on @UndeadFox