Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decoration buff changes and moods

LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
So, I was playing the game the other night, and I saw that when a Sim gets the "nicely decorated" buff, it is now on a short countdown timer. And I just really needed to say...

THANK YOU DEVS!! <3

For real. I've been asking for a change for a while and it didn't go unnoticed. I truly, deeply appreciate it because the fixed buff always bothered me a lot. It's a great compromise.

Also, Sims are starting to show more of their other moods and I think I've seen a little more glimpse into their traits regarding behaviors too, so kudos to you for that tuning as well.

Oh! And for the new door feature to keep Vampires away for the "normals", so hopefully my Vampires will start visiting and chewing on sleeping mortals again.

I really look forward to seeing what the future holds in new packs and patches. :)

#Team Occult

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I completely agree! That "nicely decorated" buff was the main reason that soooo many sim moods were being toned down and missed. I definitely hope we get a full personality overhaul soon. Of course, they need to fix the annoyances and bugs with Eco Lifestyle first.