Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaid Bachelorette! (Paused)

Comments

• ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Wow. Just, wow.
    Lots of stuff happened here in this chapter, despite them having a 'free day'. I don't know what to talk about first, I really liked this chapter.

I also love how the guys are trying to calm the girls down. Arhun might have witnessed a girl fight like that when he was younger too (when his mothers divorced), so it was understandable that he wanted to bring these girls to reason.

I love how he stood close to the TV, because he couldn't hear the programme, since the girls were arguing so loudly.

He's getting along with Skye pretty well. I wouldn't have expected that, but I'm glad for him. Also, the meditation is perfect for him. Back home, he often used the yoga mat that I had placed down in the laundry room of the towers. So, meditation makes sense for him.

Another great chapter!!!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Butterfreeguy

I'm so glad you liked it!
    Yeah! He wandered in while they were arguing, and he and Skye have the cutest friendship, it's unreal.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That fight was pretty heated. If it got anyworse, someone would've needed to cue this for the soundtrack to said fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml4wAnvfM4M
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    What a kick butt chapter!

I'm kinda curious what Zissy thought would happen? Who wants to talk about their feelings with the competition about the goal? Especially with the head competition?

Skye's friendship with Arhun is really cute. I think that they would make a cute couple if they both get bumped out of the competition, or even if they develop a relationship on camera and they leave together. That would be cute, not that that's what I'm asking for! They could have a gothic wedding!

Kinda wondering where Amira was this whole time.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong
    Amira autonomously went off to make mac and cheese. She wandered off a lot, so I'm chalking that up to her feeling bad about Callum. I enjoyed writing this chapter, though -Zissy and Skye are probably going to butt heads again at some point. I agree with you about Skye and Arhun - if they both get voted out, I'll probably have them get married.

@VanPelt81
    I agree, it was about to be a throwdown.
    Another great day for the group!
    I think Arhun's a little bugged. It looks like he's holding an umbrella, but there is no umbrella. And he didn't show up much today, but I understand that. The entire party was outside. They should do a nighttime event sometime!

Also glad to see that the girls can get along with each other if necessary. And Baron Gold cracked me up! 😂 He should have stayed for the rest of the party, though. Then again, he's a busy man.
    Another great day for the group!
    I think Arhun's a little bugged. It looks like he's holding an umbrella, but there is no umbrella. And he didn't show up much today, but I understand that. The entire party was outside. They should do a nighttime event sometime!

Also glad to see that the girls can get along with each other if necessary. And Baron Gold cracked me up! 😂 He should have stayed for the rest of the party, though. Then again, he's a busy man.
    Arhun has a habit of wandering off if the group is too big, I've noticed...hopefully my updating my game has fixed that. He and Zissy both went indoors. Also I often find him playing Sims Forever or something if I lose track of him, lol.
    I was going to comment about Arhun too. I didn't see him much. I would think he would be rejoicing about the two girls not killing each other lol.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I was going to comment about Arhun too. I didn't see him much. I would think he would be rejoicing about the two girls not killing each other lol.

He ended up doing yoga inside and playing some games. I think he's enjoying his wellness skill? He's also been fixing everything that breaks.

I promise you'll get to see a lot more of him in the speed dating episodes!
    😂 I love how he did yoga once in my game and seems to do it constantly in your game. He's stressed out from all the pressure in this TV show!
    Liking the calm from the Black & White evening before the storm that can explode any moment in the form of Zissy & Skye going off on each other.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Liking the calm from the Black & White evening before the storm that can explode any moment in the form of Zissy & Skye going off on each other.

@VanPelt81
    Yeah! All's quiet....for now.
    Episode Six is here!

@15aewar @Simslover163 @VanPelt81 @Irishsong @marryacheesecake @Butterfreeguy @INFINILoki

Sorry that it's taken such a long time for me to post, I've been moving house! I was living with my partner's family temporarily and now have my own flat, and that took a lot of sorting. I'm back! I'm so sorry for the wait.
    That was great! A good catch up chapter, too. Reminds us who people are.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    That was great! A good catch up chapter, too. Reminds us who people are.

I'm really glad you thought so! I'd like to apologise again for my absence.
    Glad things are settled with your moving and glad to see a new chapter to this story.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Glad things are settled with your moving and glad to see a new chapter to this story.

Hopefully you should be seeing another one quite soon!
    Another good episode! I missed this!
    I love how Amira is slowly understanding that Arhun doesn't like to come outside. And I agree with her, Arhun would love Geek Con, if it wasn't for the fact that it would take place outside. Arhun booking a spa for the two of them makes sense too!

In fact, all the date locations made sense. I don't know who's going to go home next, but I'm enjoying the story. I think Arhun has a big chance of staying, but perhaps there's still another challenge ahead before the elimination.
    Another good episode! I missed this!
    I love how Amira is slowly understanding that Arhun doesn't like to come outside. And I agree with her, Arhun would love Geek Con, if it wasn't for the fact that it would take place outside. Arhun booking a spa for the two of them makes sense too!

In fact, all the date locations made sense. I don't know who's going to go home next, but I'm enjoying the story. I think Arhun has a big chance of staying, but perhaps there's still another challenge ahead before the elimination.
    Arhun is doing pretty well, I have to say! I'm finding it fun seeing how this turns out, because I definitely thought that things were going one way but for whatever reason the game's writing the story in a certain way. I also got to talk about fast fashion which is one thing that I try not to buy into so much, so I'm happy! But I felt that Arhun would be quite thoughtful about his location for the date.
    Hi everyone, just letting you know that the next chapter is in the works and should be up soon!
    I loved it! It's been a while, I had to read Skye's bio again because I couldn't remember if I had mentioned the Witcher. So many references.

No! Her buddy left! Shucks.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @lilypadmeulin
    Well, I knew that Amira and Arhun wouldn't hit it off in the end. But I'm proud of Arhun's appearance and his development. I'm actually thinking of downloading Skye @Irishsong if she's still in the gallery, to see if she and Arhun would hit things off in my game. Arhun is currently married, but he might get along better with Skye. 😉

As always, a great episode. Please keep tagging me in this, because I want to keep reading until I know the winner!