Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Gala's visiting today. Such a cute little pig. 🥰 I have two villagers, Elmer, a lazy horse, and Hamlet, a jock hamster, who I wouldn't mind leaving but I just know she's going to select one of my favorites to move out.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have soooo many fences up, each villager home has their own large yard... still only 3 star island haha!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    OMG! I can't believe it! I got Gala to agree to move in and she selected Hamlet. Kinda sad as he is the last of my original villagers but can't wait to get Gala.
  • Options
    OMG! I can't believe it! I got Gala to agree to move in and she selected Hamlet. Kinda sad as he is the last of my original villagers but can't wait to get Gala.

Congrats! I've always done the trick to restart and pick which villager leaves... and it's never taken less than SIX tries haha, up to 9 tries, the process was so painful haha! I'm so happy you got it right away!!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    flick is on my island. so far icaught two new bugs
  • Options

Congrats on the new bugs!
    I have Leif today
  • Options

I have Leif today
    poor blathers keeps shaking .lol love it
  • Options

I have Leif today
    poor blathers keeps shaking .lol love it

haha!

I think I have all the bugs except one that's available for this time of year. THe last one is the one that only spawns on palm trees. Saw one this morning but it got away from me haha!

Caught 3 new fish types last night though!
  • Options
    I'm selling all my first time catches. I'll work on the museum once I get my house paid off. Just got my basement and if I remember correctly I owe Tom Nook around 2,500,000 bells.
  • Options
    I'm selling all my first time catches. I'll work on the museum once I get my house paid off. Just got my basement and if I remember correctly I owe Tom Nook around 2,500,000 bells.

rats i forgot about my loan to tom.
  • Options
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I have soooo many fences up, each villager home has their own large yard... still only 3 star island haha!

Lol. I have fences for like half my houses. Then I have my fence for my take one leave one spot. I put some up along a couple sides of my tree farm last night. Put some of the wedding fence up where I plan to put a little wedding spot. And then stole an idea I saw on Twitter to put some flower beds around resident services along with some hedges. I think it takes something like 100 pieces of fencing. Oh and the museum I put hedges around the museum too.

I think I built and placed probably 60-70 pieces of fences last night alone. Plus whatever I already had.
  • Options

Nice! I got her last week when Rodney left. She is adorable and I love her so far. She's as sweet as she is cute.
  • Options

I've been too broke from moving houses haha. I have two more loans to do, so no basement in my home yet.

I do donate the first of everything though.

I only need ONE more fossil to complete the fossil section of my museum!
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Lol. I have fences for like half my houses. Then I have my fence for my take one leave one spot. I put some up along a couple sides of my tree farm last night. Put some of the wedding fence up where I plan to put a little wedding spot. And then stole an idea I saw on Twitter to put some flower beds around resident services along with some hedges. I think it takes something like 100 pieces of fencing. Oh and the museum I put hedges around the museum too.

I think I built and placed probably 60-70 pieces of fences last night alone. Plus whatever I already had.

I only have it around my yards, but each yard takes 26 pieces, so I currently have 260 pieces placed haha
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I'm finally making progress with Sable! Instead of telling me she was too busy to talk today, she asked me my name and said she'd like to make me tea and Mable said she was surprised that Sable talked to me, so then Sable told her not to make a big deal out of it as it's hard enough for her to talk to customers in the first place!

I feel like in the next few days I'll start getting my daily Sable patterns :D I got Nook SHopping app today too1
  • Options

I only have it around my yards, but each yard takes 26 pieces, so I currently have 260 pieces placed haha

Oh wow yeah you should definitely be set on fences. I think I probably have like 200ish overall.
  • Options
    I'm going afk and opening the gates if anyone on my friends list wants to come shop. Leif is visiting too and Bones was crafting a sign post.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I've been thinking of making some villagers in the sims world. Not sure who to start with. Anyone you would want to see??
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I've been thinking of making some villagers in the sims world. Not sure who to start with. Anyone you would want to see??

Not a villager, but Celeste and Blathers haha!

And then I'd be curious about any of my favs:
    Carmen, Clay, Rosie, Hippeux, Tucker, Coco, Ankha, Pekoe & Reneigh

(Don't expect you to make all those haha! Just to pick from your favs of them haha)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

Why not one of your villagers?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I had Felicity visiting my campsite and got her to move in. After several attempts of her picking my faves we settled on Plucky moving out. But I'm kind of sad. I didn't have a strong attachment to Plucky but she was one of my original villagers and I liked her she just wasn't a fav. But when I went to make sure I said bye before she left and she looked so sad... I felt awful :(. Shoulda just kept going for Elvis.

Then again shortly after I caught Elvis trying to corrupt Puck and it was hilarious. He was trying to teach Puck colorful language and Puck was like "you're gonna teach me to speak in colors?" Then coined the phrase "gumdad goofus" as opposed to whatever Elvis tried to teach him. Loolllll. I woulda missed it all if I sent Elvis to boxes so I guess there's that.

Plus I dunno... he was still my top pick to leave but he's kind of growing on me a bit too. I dunno. Maybe I'm starting to feeling conflicted on if he should leave or stay. I swear he knows I want him to leave (I mean... it's not been a secret. I've just been ignoring him even when he runs up to me with glee to teach me a reaction I just run away or ignore him until he gives up) so he's trying to win me over and it might be working lol.
  • Options
    Isabelle says I'm getting shooting stars tonight :D
  • Options
    I'm opening my island if anybody wants to swing by Dodo code KYYXK

Leif is here. I haven't harvested trees yet but they're ready so if anybody still needs any of the fruits feel free to grab it off a tree. Feel free to just grab whatever is in the take one leave one... leave something if you want but it's pretty full now and I have more I could drop in it so don't worry if you don't wanna leave something.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I'm opening my island if anybody wants to swing by Dodo code KYYXK

Leif is here. I haven't harvested trees yet but they're ready so if anybody still needs any of the fruits feel free to grab it off a tree. Feel free to just grab whatever is in the take one leave one... leave something if you want but it's pretty full now and I have more I could drop in it so don't worry if you don't wanna leave something.

ty! I'l stop by if you are still open shortly. Just want to sell my turnips on another island first as I'm in a queue haha :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top