Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

vamps wont stop

i have four vamp sims and for some reason they started making cakes. its kinda funny really, before i knew what they were up to there were 3 cakes on there table and all they were doing were staring at these cakes. so i thought ok try em out. haha they all ran for the fertile bush or the toilet. so far ive done a repair. but their still making cakes. not sure what to do now. i guess there bored.

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    My roommates always make cakes. There has to be something with it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    i thought it was because they were just bored. its not like they can eat it. i even lowered level to 1 moved one out on his own but he is still cooking lol. i thought it was kinda funny but now its getting just weird.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Everyone be making cakes lately in real life. Gotta love the realism...
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Do you have Eco Lifestyle? I think it's to do with one of the NAPs (the foodie one - I can't remember its name).
    yes i do. so what do i take out. ive reported it to guru frost, but they never answer.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    yes i do. so what do i take out. ive reported it to guru frost, but they never answer.

It's not a bug - annoying, sure, but not a bug. You can either repeal it (I think you need to persuade 5 Sims to repeal it) or you can cheat it away - have a look at Carl's Guide to see how to do this:

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/ecolifestyle/cheats.php
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    All roommates make nothing but cake, has been happening since Discover University. I’m not even familiar with a mod to stop it.
    well after redoing my game and they still have uncooked meals all around their house, i decided to try removing the stove and the fridge hehe now lest see them cook. right now he doesnt know he has the grill
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    All roommates make nothing but cake, has been happening since Discover University. I’m not even familiar with a mod to stop it.

Zero made a mod to stop there being so much food at university. Not sure if it is updated or still works.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »

Zero made a mod to stop there being so much food at university. Not sure if it is updated or still works.

From my understanding of it, that mod make roommates bring home less food. I’m looking for something that stops roommates from cooking. My problem is roommates love to cook white cake 24/7.
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »

From my understanding of it, that mod make roommates bring home less food. I’m looking for something that stops roommates from cooking. My problem is roommates love to cook white cake 24/7.

Oops! Sorry, misread. I think the cake one is a known bug. It has to do with the foodie N.A.P My servo was doing it the other day. Had to bar him access to the kitchen.