Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting - I want it now!

I'm gonna sound like a real impatient brat here.... but I'm currently playing (and loving) Eco Lifestyle and I keep thinking... "Oh Nifty Knitting is going to integrate soo well with this pack!"

I want my sims to be self-sufficient and anti-consumerist, making honey, growing food, and knitting jumpers for their friends . Plus I want them to headbang to heavy metal music so bad.

I'm annoying myself with these thoughts....but dag nab it, I want Nifty Knitting NOW!

And breathe.....

Anyone else think Eco Lifestyle and Nifty Knitting will go together really nicely?

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I think they will go wonderfully together and can’t wait either. I’m excited about the knitting pack!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Oh yes indeedy. Plopsy is a must for all our home made candles and stuff.

Can anyone remember how long after voting ended that it took for Laundry to come out?
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Yeah when do we think it’s getting released ? It’s next on the roadmap before the game pack
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I'm also pretty excited for this one :)
  • GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out how to access Plopsy before I realized it wasn't included with this pack. I wanted to sell my fabricated furniture!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Plopsy (weird name I’m sorry lol) is gonna be great. No more selling fizzys and candles on the street. We’re gonna move online orders!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I need the mom hair really bad. I want to make serial mom. She will make sure everyone votes for what they should and recycles! Or else! Oh and knitting will be good too... *winks*
    egTcBMc.png
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    Yay! I know, selling candles and fizzy juices on Plopsy is going to be amazing. I think we are going to have to wait a long while. I'm sure I heard that it wouldn't be released until the end of the year. Say it isn't so!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

Can anyone remember how long after voting ended that it took for Laundry to come out?

Laundry Day is the only pack I own that glitches, meaning I have to delete and replace washing machines constantly.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I was kind of hoping EL had more non tech crafting like knitting pack. A bit disappointed they are all giant machinery type activities which have been plaguing ts4 since launch.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm excited about this pack too :blush: I love crafting in the game and I'm really looking forward to the metal station :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Laundry Day is the only pack I own that glitches, meaning I have to delete and replace washing machines constantly.

Same
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »
    Yeah when do we think it’s getting released ? It’s next on the roadmap before the game pack

Ok, I'm gonna guess around September. I think that Laundry Day final vote was around Sept 2017 (OMG, really that long ago?) and it came out in Jan 2018.

@calaprfy and @sam123 that's sad, what glitches do you peeps get?
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @elanorbreton Like I said, the washing machine just stops becoming available to use and the clothes baskets start saying clothes in them are already washed and dried. It doesn't take long for the glitch to occur.
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    @jimbbq yup. Totally agree. How big do these things need to be. Although surely none are as bad as the cupcake monster!
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »

Ok, I'm gonna guess around September. I think that Laundry Day final vote was around Sept 2017 (OMG, really that long ago?) and it came out in Jan 2018.

@calaprfy and @sam123 that's sad, what glitches do you peeps get?

Pretty much my washing machine and dryer stop working for some reason. Like I stop getting the option to put the clothes in it. I have to delete it and buy a new one and then the option comes back up. It's weird.
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm excited for the pack too! I hope it comes out before the grandma in my legacy dies... or I guess I will have to keep her alive. ;)
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    More stuff for the neighbors to steal.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    I was kind of hoping EL had more non tech crafting like knitting pack. A bit disappointed they are all giant machinery type activities which have been plaguing ts4 since launch.

I like to put them on community lots and create factories with them so any sim can use them. I guess this is also what EA had in mind when they created the community maker's space. Besides you can't craft quality furniture with a hammer and some nails, you need proper equipment for that.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want the knitting. I'm still really not a fan of the objects that won so I'm still on the fence. I'll need to see the finished product. I like some of the hair and clothes. I'd like cute interactions for grandparents and cats. The object vote just really did not go my way at all. If they surprise us and throw in some extra stuff, I might be more decided.

I like the heavy metal knitting, the online selling portal and more emphasis on crafts.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.