Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone revived Wild-Hair Yellow-Foot yet?

Turns out that grave belongs to a Native American Sim who died of old age.

I'm trying to befriend him and revive him right now, but he's not out and about very often. Anyone else have any better success in this?

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2011
    Zeek mourn at his grave a lot and he should pop out every other night at least.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited November 2011
    Tried that to get him to pop up every night I go there. After three Sim week of mourning him once a night, he's only showed up twice.
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2011
    I never knew that!! Thx!! I just thought it was some random sim with a weird name that had unfortunatly died on the spot!!! But npow it kinda makes sense!! I do wonder who would call their own child Wild-Hair Yellow-Foot!! I do luv the native american history though, they seemed 2 be so @ 1 with nature in all the texts nd stuff!! I think their rituals 4 cleansing nd stuff was cool aswell!! I actually really want a native american sim now, u know, like with the cool name nd the awsome clothing!! That would make a gr8 story!!! The girl returns to her home land after her famiy hadn't been there in years, but she never knew y, so she went on a quest of truth to find out y they left, Some1 needs 2 do that story!! just better!!
  • MagpietaulMagpietaul Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="LittleMissShibby;c-6932401"]I never knew that!! Thx!! I just thought it was some random sim with a weird name that had unfortunatly died on the spot!!! But npow it kinda makes sense!! I do wonder who would call their own child Wild-Hair Yellow-Foot!! I do luv the native american history though, they seemed 2 be so @ 1 with nature in all the texts nd stuff!! I think their rituals 4 cleansing nd stuff was cool aswell!! I actually really want a native american sim now, u know, like with the cool name nd the awsome clothing!! That would make a gr8 story!!! The girl returns to her home land after her famiy hadn't been there in years, but she never knew y, so she went on a quest of truth to find out y they left, Some1 needs 2 do that story!! just better!![/quote]

Oh wow 😅 as an actual native american I gotta say...love the enthusiasm but little oof. We are not nature fairies or something, a lot of what you read and see on tv is fake, we're just people man, some of us couldn't grow a garden or go camping if it was the last thing on earth😅 but thanks anyway
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top