Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Filename List and Descriptions?

I am going through the tedious process of sorting my downloads for backup (I actually plan on re-creating my sims 3 folder and re-installing from scratch as I picked up a lot of complete sets during the holiday sales and perhaps my game would run smoother with a cleaner re-install of store content).

The problem is that in my download folder, I am running into a few items that I am not sure what they are based on the filename. Is there a list of official store content anywhere with file names? The only one so far I can't seem to suss out what it is, is "DOT11GoldBundleSet."

Thank you for any thoughts!

Edit: Also, if the have the sims 3 installed, is there a way to "save as" instead of downloading via the launcher?

Comments

• LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited January 2014
    Dump that sims3 pk that you don't know the Store's name for, into your Downloads folder & look at what the Launcher names it.
    That's what I did when finding a few strays while backing them up.

here's a great source from a simmer:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/699319.page

I saved all pics of all sets/pieces into folders.
    Took me a couple weeks, but it's all caught up now.
    Each Set I named a folder. Then saved the pic of the set & the s3pk. Then the individual files & pics.
    I copy & paste the names off this Store site on the items download/description page.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2014
    Kalphoenix wrote:
    "DOT11GoldBundleSet."

This is the Boardwalk Outfits pack for the Gold version of RH.
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks a bunch, both of you!
  • InoPratamaInoPratama Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry if it's too late, but do you still have file or link for @LatteCrab 's mentioned post ?
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top