Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two firefighters burnt in house fire...

The new update seems to have made house fire way more aggressive. A fire broke up and two firefighters came to out it out. They got caught on fire and burnt to death. The maid who was here cleaning also got burnt to death!!! That never happened before. I used to have to try very hard to kill sims :) I welcome this update !

Comments

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Weird! I thought the firefighters outfit made them fireproof!
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have 4 power generators in the basement the fire was very aggressive! It spread to the whole room!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Generators make the home more flamable? :o I thought it was supposed to be the flooring?
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    I must have used flammable flooring I didn’t check. But one generator went haywire and started the fire in the first place.
    Ahh...sounds like you had a serious fire hazard then it rage burned because of flooring. >:) Good to know generators are the new stove/fireplace/incense burner.

I'm shocked that firefighters can die. This has never happened in the series. I think that Bearpal64 may be correct about the firesuit - I swear I heard a youtuber say that the suit was fireproof (don't quote me on that though).
    I wish I could upload pictures. I was shocked when they both caught on fire and died shortly one after another. If I remember correctly it used to take very long for sims to burn to death. (It has been a while since I deliberately let sim burn to death, usually they are very good at putting out fire autonomously so I had to cancel their action to let them die)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Oh man! I am loving this! Finally, some challenge, difficulty, and hardship! Yes, yes, yes!!!
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I had firefighters show up for the first time yesterday when my sim's stove caught on fire. Unfortunately it was also during a thunderstorm. As soon as they arrived, one of them was struck by lightening. They then quickly extinguished the fire and told my sims to be more careful and left. I think they must have been called twice accidentally because they immediately showed up again. This time the other firefighter was struck by lightening, they admonished my sims for making a false call and fined them. It certainly wasn't a boring evening for my sims.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited June 2020
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    I had firefighters show up for the first time yesterday when my sim's stove caught on fire. Unfortunately it was also during a thunderstorm. As soon as they arrived, one of them was struck by lightening. They then quickly extinguished the fire and told my sims to be more careful and left. I think they must have been called twice accidentally because they immediately showed up again. This time the other firefighter was struck by lightening, they admonished my sims for making a false call and fined them. It certainly wasn't a boring evening for my sims.

I don’t know why, but this has me giggling uncontrollably. 😂
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Ahh...sounds like you had a serious fire hazard then it rage burned because of flooring. >:) Good to know generators are the new stove/fireplace/incense burner.

I'm shocked that firefighters can die. This has never happened in the series. I think that Bearpal64 may be correct about the firesuit - I swear I heard a youtuber say that the suit was fireproof (don't quote me on that though).

What I heard was that the firefighter suit in CAS would make the sim wearing it more fire resistant but not completely fire proof.
    edited June 2020
    A_Mom wrote: »
    Anmirla wrote: »

What I heard was that the firefighter suit in CAS would make the sim wearing it more fire resistant but not completely fire proof.

Maybe that's what it was - I did say "don't quote me". :D They must have been surrounded by one helluva group of flames for at least one of them not to get out alive.
    Wood floors make a great tinder box...
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Burn baby BURN!!!!!
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    > @jimbbq said:
    > The new update seems to have made house fire way more aggressive. A fire broke up and two firefighters came to out it out. They got caught on fire and burnt to death. The maid who was here cleaning also got burnt to death!!! That never happened before. I used to have to try very hard to kill sims :) I welcome this update !

HAHAHAHAHAHHA TY FOR SAYING NOW I CAN KILL UNWANTED SIMS >:)
    > @LaracroftEyes1 said:
    > If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Omg- I never thought abt that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    This game get harder by the minute. Another fire started at the fireplace. Two firefighters came. No they didn’t die this time but one of them stole my dishwasher ! Turned out I have “sharing is caring” enacted. Then a neighbour walked in and swiped my whole dinning set. I am broke and two kids with red needs! Omg I am loving this challenge.
    jimbbq wrote: »
    This game get harder by the minute. Another fire started at the fireplace. Two firefighters came. No they didn’t die this time but one of them stole my dishwasher ! Turned out I have “sharing is caring” enacted. Then a neighbour walked in and swiped my whole dinning set. I am broke and two kids with red needs! Omg I am loving this challenge.

Oop
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Well, hell. ;)
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    " I'll walk through the fire cause what else can I do, I'll walk through the fire and let it burn."

" Baby I'm burning you light me on fire, I'm on fire".

Theme songs for the firefighter sims.🔥🔥