Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

phone call regarding long lost relative

pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
Today Nancy Landgraab called my sim and told him he was going to inherit a long lost relative's fortune if he got married in 7 days. I have never had this happen before. Despite him getting married she never called back. Anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    Yes say 4 and my sim still isn’t married lol
  • SquishbitSquishbit Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah it happened to my child sim and now she has a tense moodlet that lasts 7 days. Maybe they added like fake scam calls in the game recently, I’m not sure though lol.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    The inheritance call isn't a scam. Although I haven't gotten it yet, many have and have received between 2500 & 5000 simoleons. Though I don't know why a child would get that call...
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I asked if there were any conditions. Probably the best choice.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I asked what were the conditions and my sim got 2500 simoleons.
  • pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    maybe they gave me 2500 and i just didn't notice. Lol thats not a big amount for getting married.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I just got this, only I asked what the conditions were and they said none and gave me 2,500.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited June 2020
    pageybear wrote: »
    maybe they gave me 2500 and i just didn't notice. Lol thats not a big amount for getting married.

same, I thought that if I married I would get at least 20000. I get 20000 just for marrying a regular sim and getting their funds in my household.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I just got this, only I asked what the conditions were and they said none and gave me 2,500.

Interesting! I asked and they said the only condition was that you couldn't ask!! I wonder if it's random.