March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RavenfaerieRavenfaerie Posts: 3 New Member
    Just wanted to say hi to all the wonderful Simmers out there! :)
    The Sims has been part of my existence since Sims 2, due to family members introducing me to the game. I've never been very good at things like building houses from scratch, and not really expanding my game much past a couple of expansions along the way, but I love the gallery downloads and seeing if I can modify the colors to suit my tastes.
    When Sims 4 came out I decided over time to buy all the expansions and some other packs as well to try and learn how to play better. So that's where I am at the moment..learning, learning and learning some more lol
    Playing Sims 4 during the global pandemic times is a lifesaver for me, I feel less isolated and still feel like I'm out there enjoying life in my Sims community. Can't wait for the Eco Lifestyle Expansion to come out! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Just wanted to say hi to all the wonderful Simmers out there! :)
    The Sims has been part of my existence since Sims 2, due to family members introducing me to the game. I've never been very good at things like building houses from scratch, and not really expanding my game much past a couple of expansions along the way, but I love the gallery downloads and seeing if I can modify the colors to suit my tastes.
    When Sims 4 came out I decided over time to buy all the expansions and some other packs as well to try and learn how to play better. So that's where I am at the moment..learning, learning and learning some more lol
    Playing Sims 4 during the global pandemic times is a lifesaver for me, I feel less isolated and still feel like I'm out there enjoying life in my Sims community. Can't wait for the Eco Lifestyle Expansion to come out! <3

Hello @Ravenfaerie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and it is special that family members introduced you to the game <3 It is great that you are enjoying downloading builds from the gallery and adapting them to suit your own game.
    I hope your sims learning continues to go well! It is always exciting learning new things,
    Playing the Sims with the virus situation has been a help,comfort and support for many players worldwide.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SimbionicSimbionic Posts: 21 Member
    Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My nickname is Sim and I love the sims!

I've been playing the Sims for years, starting with the Sims 2. It's one of those games that I keep on forgetting about and coming back to. I stumbled on the forums looking for fun challenges to do to spice up my sims life, and I'm so glad I found them!

I never really got into the building side of sims and CAS (I didn't even know CC was a thing until yesterday :joy:) however it's amazing what people can achieve on this game. I looking forward to experimenting with building and seeing what I can do.

Thanks for having me, and I can't wait to get to know more people :)
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Hi y'all! Lulu here. I'm your friendly neighborhood simmer. I'll chime in every once in awhile when I really feel like procrastinating.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
    Simbionic wrote: »
    Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My nickname is Sim and I love the sims!

I've been playing the Sims for years, starting with the Sims 2. It's one of those games that I keep on forgetting about and coming back to. I stumbled on the forums looking for fun challenges to do to spice up my sims life, and I'm so glad I found them!

I never really got into the building side of sims and CAS (I didn't even know CC was a thing until yesterday :joy:) however it's amazing what people can achieve on this game. I looking forward to experimenting with building and seeing what I can do.

Thanks for having me, and I can't wait to get to know more people :)

Hello @Simbionic :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and have been playing the game on and off. I hope you will enjoy experimenting with building and have fun!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
    Hi y'all! Lulu here. I'm your friendly neighborhood simmer. I'll chime in every once in awhile when I really feel like procrastinating.

Hello @afternoonbaboon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, find helpful gameplay tips and ideas, and enjoy posting about your sims in your game.
  • IotaIota Posts: 3 New Member
    Just realised I never posted here. Whoops!

I'm Iota (usually fully IotaTav or IotaTau, pronounced the same way as each other). My pronouns are they/them.

I don't have a lot of previous experience with the Sims (I think I played Sims 1 once or twice and got bored due to no aging, and I watched some Sims 3 Let's Plays around the time 4 came out).

I tend not to be the most active poster on a forum, more of a natural lurker, but I like to think that when I do contribute it adds something. If I make a faux pas, feel free to call me out on it!
    Iota wrote: »
    Just realised I never posted here. Whoops!

I'm Iota (usually fully IotaTav or IotaTau, pronounced the same way as each other). My pronouns are they/them.

I don't have a lot of previous experience with the Sims (I think I played Sims 1 once or twice and got bored due to no aging, and I watched some Sims 3 Let's Plays around the time 4 came out).

I tend not to be the most active poster on a forum, more of a natural lurker, but I like to think that when I do contribute it adds something. If I make a faux pas, feel free to call me out on it!

Hello @Iota :) It is nice to meet you.
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading the forums threads, find great gameplay ideas and enjoy posting on the threads when you would like to.
  • WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    Hello everyone :).

I've been playing the sims for over twenty years, ever since the very first game came out. I've never really been active on the official forums, or on forums in general, but with everything going on and me starting a speedbuild youtube channel 'Booted Builds', I figured I should definitely change that.

About me: I'm a builder through and through. While I can enjoy the Sims 4 gameplay as well, for me, at the end of the day, it's all about building. My favorite style is 'modestly modern with an overdose of plants and clutter'. Vague, yes, but it always look delicious.

Glad to meet you all, and I'll see you around.
    edited June 2020
    Wugri wrote: »
    Hello everyone :).

I've been playing the sims for over twenty years, ever since the very first game came out. I've never really been active on the official forums, or on forums in general, but with everything going on and me starting a speedbuild youtube channel 'Booted Builds', I figured I should definitely change that.

About me: I'm a builder through and through. While I can enjoy the Sims 4 gameplay as well, for me, at the end of the day, it's all about building. My favorite style is 'modestly modern with an overdose of plants and clutter'. Vague, yes, but it always look delicious.

Glad to meet you all, and I'll see you around.

Hello @Wugri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming and working on your builds!Buiiding homes and venues is a lovely and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • kidlit59kidlit59 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey everyone! Although I am new to posting on this forum, I'm definitely not new to Sims. I've played all the versions and love building and gameplay equally. I'm such a dedicated player that during a power outage at our house, I sat in my husband's truck for a couple hours because he has a built in outlet that I could plug my laptop in to play. While I just started posting, I've visited this forum many times to read your comments and tips. I also follow a lot of Simmers on YouTube and love just watching them build and play. Always amazed by the creativity and skill they share.

Nice to meet all of you!
    kidlit59 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Although I am new to posting on this forum, I'm definitely not new to Sims. I've played all the versions and love building and gameplay equally. I'm such a dedicated player that during a power outage at our house, I sat in my husband's truck for a couple hours because he has a built in outlet that I could plug my laptop in to play. While I just started posting, I've visited this forum many times to read your comments and tips. I also follow a lot of Simmers on YouTube and love just watching them build and play. Always amazed by the creativity and skill they share.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello @kidlit59 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played all the versions of the Sims games, and enjoy both building and gameplay. It is great that you enjoy simming so much that you played the Sims in your husband’s truck so that you didn’t miss out on simming!
    It is great that you enjoy watching simming YouTube videos. We can learn many tips by watching them build and gameplay
  • jordynspeachy6jordynspeachy6 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I'm Jordyn. Honestly would be cool to meet new people but I also wanna help and get help if needed LOL
    Hi I'm Jordyn. Honestly would be cool to meet new people but I also wanna help and get help if needed LOL

Hello @jordynspeachy6 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that as you read and post on the forum threads you will find answers to simming questions you may have, as well as enjoying posting help when fellow simmers need help.
  • KrankyKellKrankyKell Posts: 15 Member
    *obligatory post* :|
    KrankyKell wrote: »
    *obligatory post* :|

Hello @KrankyKell :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads,and posting on the threads about your sims and what is happening in your game
  • daydreamer263daydreamer263 Posts: 24 Member
    Sul Sul!
    My Name is Emily and I've been playing since the OG lol. I started on PC, played on Gamecube, PlayStation 1 &2, and DS, and currently back to playing on PC. I've been playing Sims 4 for nearly 4 years, I did not get in on the start of it, but it did not take me long to catch up :D I decided to really get in with the forums when I started play more often and wanted to contribute some of my person gameplay and improve as well from learning from fellow simmers. Looking forward to future posts.
  • MMA_Rebel10MMA_Rebel10 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi! I guess you could say I that I'm just your normal everyday guy. I enjoy swimming, football, wrestling, mixed martial arts, animals and video games. :)
    Sul Sul!
    My Name is Emily and I've been playing since the OG lol. I started on PC, played on Gamecube, PlayStation 1 &2, and DS, and currently back to playing on PC. I've been playing Sims 4 for nearly 4 years, I did not get in on the start of it, but it did not take me long to catch up :D I decided to really get in with the forums when I started play more often and wanted to contribute some of my person gameplay and improve as well from learning from fellow simmers. Looking forward to future posts.

Hello @daydreamer263 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since.the original Sims 1 and have played many versions of the game? You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the time <3
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what has been happening in your game.
    Hi! I guess you could say I that I'm just your normal everyday guy. I enjoy swimming, football, wrestling, mixed martial arts, animals and video games. :)

Hello @MMA_Rebel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy a variety of sports. Sports are enjoyable to watch on tv or in person, as well as being great to do or play the sports yourself.
  • MarisaPizzaMarisaPizza Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi y'all! I'm new here but have been playing the Sims since the very beginning. I remember getting 'Hot Date' as a child and definitely not fully grasping it! haha
    I have loved every iteration of the Sims, I've only ever played on Mac but have always loved this game. As a kid I was obsessed with Lego, Playmobile, and my Barbie dolls, creating intricate storylines and worlds, so I think it makes sense why I've always loved the Sims.

I'm new to the forums but have checked them many times for help over the years, and I'm here to get more help and share with others!

Thanks so much!
    Hi y'all! I'm new here but have been playing the Sims since the very beginning. I remember getting 'Hot Date' as a child and definitely not fully grasping it! haha
    I have loved every iteration of the Sims, I've only ever played on Mac but have always loved this game. As a kid I was obsessed with Lego, Playmobile, and my Barbie dolls, creating intricate storylines and worlds, so I think it makes sense why I've always loved the Sims.

I'm new to the forums but have checked them many times for help over the years, and I'm here to get more help and share with others!

Thanks so much!

Hello @MarisaPizza :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 :) You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game.
    It is great that you have found help for your game on the forum threads over the time.There are many helpful tips that simmers post.
  • WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @Wugri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming and working on your builds!Buiiding homes and venues is a lovely and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, and I'll definitely be seeing you around :smile:.
    Wugri wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @Wugri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming and working on your builds!Buiiding homes and venues is a lovely and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, and I'll definitely be seeing you around :smile:.

You’re welcome :)
  • wanderinglizzywanderinglizzy Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, I'm lizzy, I like to play sims and by play sims I mean build and make sims to live in those builds. My Origin ID is wanderinglizzy, and I hope to be good enough to make speed build videos soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top