Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Minako Family (Revised)

I recently deleted "The Minako House" entry from my studio, before attempting to upload a new version. The household has grown considerably and they have a new house. Unfortunately, the Studio is down or something and I can't upload it yet. Until then, here are some captioned images of the new house, hosted on my Facebook page. I will update this message once things start working again and I get it uploaded. Let me know what you think of this house. I worked rather hard on this one. It wasn't just slapped together. I know it's not as flashy, or as grandiose as some, but I think it has a real lived in look to it, and I like realism.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.442162459160709.97345.100001008759394&type=1
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• Angiebabie2Angiebabie2 Posts: 192
    edited September 2012
    I love the house! it looks amazing! great job!! : )
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited September 2012
    Well it seems these packs are too large (or take too long) to properly upload. Therefore, I have put the packs on my personal web server. One contains just the sims, the other contain both sims and lot.

http://skimaskidiots.com/downloads/

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited June 2020
    I apologize for bumping such an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone remembers downloading these files.

It’s been years and they no longer exist on my end. I need them to rebuild the sims, since I can’t remember all their names and traits.

The family name was Minako. My main sim, a female, married Blair Wainwright and they had three adopted kids.

This family meant a lot to me. I’m heartbroken that my CD backup disk is broken.

A shot in the dark, I know.

The one I'm looking for is named Minako.sims3 and is about 80megs in size, due to all the memories.