Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited June 2020
    you can announce it on the threads.. :) if you want to.

i put a fair bit of work into this round to make sure everything was covered for you guys :)
    hope you guys have fun with it. ive given you a little bit of extra time too.

@CazzTregurtha as a story writer myself ... ive been writing like MAD and i've not been going to the library to get new books because of COVID. So i have missed reading. So i've been enjoying everyone's stories way too much!
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2020
    @xJojox

I choose, working out together for Kim and summer lovin' for Melody please Jojo. <3

• Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    I'm going to choose the fireman theme :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    edited June 2020
    TASKS ONE
    When reuben offered to pose with him while all the girls looked at me I was very embarrassed but I was in his arms, he hugged me so hard, with his penetrating look I was bewitched lol

he whispered in my ear so many sweet words to reassure me, he kissed my ear, blew me in the neck, I had chills.

ym7vtiiayupicuwzg.jpg

Then he took my hand and kept teasing me with the water from the river.

We sat quietly then he asked me the question that a woman expects from a man who knows what he wants and wants to get involved.

22oihdtaxj1tey9zg.jpg

- REUBEN: How do you think our relationship is going ?
    - LEILA: I think our relationship is where we wanted it to be. I sincerely begin to develop a love for you that I cannot yet define, or not yet want to put a word on it.
    When we see each other I'm over the moon, when you have to leave it tears my heart apart. I know that there are the other girls and that you do practically the same things that we do together or see more, but I trust you, I know that you will do what it takes everything is remaining a good and respectful guy.
    This is where our relationship is, when we see it is as if we were in the future and there were no other girls I will never take the lead with them.
    Our foundations are too solid for me to doubt you at this stage of our relationship and i see us going further.

And then we have kiss a lot of time. His lips are so smooth, i feel his heart beat next to mine so hard i think i fall in love with him ...
    tjdpcwr4m5xr9i1zg.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________
    TASKS TWO

Question One: Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process?Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?
    LEILA: As I said to Reuben, we talked a lot, told about our lives, our expectations, and our aspirations I know the process of the competition and it does not scare me.
    After I can get ideas it is part of the game I will recover from disappointment even if I know that this relationship will be hard to forget if I can not win his heart.
    Looking at the other girls I could feel he was looking for my look anyway lol finally I hope it was me he was looking for ??
    Yes I am a jealous woman and that is how I know that I am in love with a man, but I will take it on myself so as not to be unpleasant with him.
    He deserves tenderness not a crazy ally.

Question Two: How did that tabloid pictures come about ? Why do you think that story come to surface the way it did ?
    LEILA: Well I am embarrassed to see his photos, after the photoshoot with him we went home and it was the cold shower.
    Obviously some girls were happy, it was one less competitor for her, but I only thought of one thing, REUBEN.
    What will he think of me after that?
    Especially since all this is false, I am not a bimbo, I am not looking for money from a man or for him to give me gifts.
    I don't understand what I did to them to deserve this.
    ppzsb6ow9ee8a7szg.jpg
    I think it all resurfaces because of my ex.
    Yes he is rich and older than me but my intentions have always been love and I thought I had found him.
    Whereas for him I was just a trophy to garnish with jewelry to make forget his absence, or his infidelities.
    He may be jealous of my relationships, that's often how narcissistic perverts react.
    Yes we went out in secret, yes he confessed to me with feelings for me, but who could blame him? we live an adventure so strong in emotions and everything goes so fast.
    I am the person, in the relationship that calms the game so that we do not burn our wings.
    So yes we went out in the night after our meeting.
    He didn't understand why I didn't want to kiss him, so we explained without kissing.
    What will he think of me when he sees that everyone says that I am an easy girl ... And no I did not do plastic surgery
    v1z5xqz8ja7ikmrzg.jpg

Post edited by Storiessims4 on
  • Options
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    @Storiessims4 i like your style :) cool scandal!

Thank you @xJojox i will take a lot of picture for the scandal that's why i put under construction lol too much idea this time lol
  • Options
    @Storiessims4 no its great, nicely placed. the writing part is always hard. trying to think up what a gossip magazine might say about someone. so it was a good idea!
  • Options
    You did really well, with yours, @Storiessims4 great job! <3

• Options
    You did really well, with yours, @Storiessims4 great job! <3

Thank you darling @Jendowoz0612
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Awesome entry @Storiessims4, you have set the bar high once again <3
  • Options
    @xJojox do we have to declare which theme we are doing?
  • Options
    @abelhinha35 - the others have decided to do it :) so if you want to sure :)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Letting everyone know, since we have lost 4 contestants, there will not be any eliminations at this stage. But me and my other judge have been judging your rounds as the contest progresses. For the time being, Reuben will discuss what he has liked so far about your date ...

@Storiessims4

cJWx1U9.png

kTZCyBI.png
  • Options
    Letting everyone know, since we have lost 4 contestants, there will not be any eliminations at this stage. But me and my other judge have been judging your rounds as the contest progresses. For the time being, Reuben will discuss what he has liked so far about your date ...

@abelhinha35

XIPk87U.png

aAT0q3z.png
  • Options

@JennaCatz

6YQZReY.png

MSUA7Xv.png
  • Options

@Jendowoz0612

PtH5mVy.png

51bufn2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Read peoples replies, it might help you make better dates in the future. @CazzTregurtha @Jendowoz0612 im still waiting on my other judge to ask the questions. Your reply will be up soon!

Be mindful, that you receive scores based on your story and how well you portray Reuben based on his character from the first page. This will come under your likeness score in the very end.
  • Options
    I like these discussions, it gives as more background and information about Rueben. Awesomely done @xJojox
  • Options
    I agree with Abelhinha, I love the feedback conversation and it does help with future rounds. Such a great idea! <3

• Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Ooooh yes, I agree. Loving it as well. What a pity that we've lost 4 people already. Who's left?
  • Options
    Oh and @xJojox , "Dress Reuben in what you like, don't change his features (hair, body and face structure)". What if changing his hair goes with the photoshoot theme? Like giving him that Danny from Grease slick back and little curl?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    that should be okay for this round @CazzTregurtha :) but some hair styles make Reubens forehead really small. He is really hard to style for hair for it to look good :) sdangelo had to drop out her computer broke and she didnt have her ladies backed up :(

And two ladies from the start dropped before we even got off the ground, but there is still 6 of you ... which is more than enough :) at least Reuben's decision will be easier. I'm taking out the rose ceremony/elimination out to see you guys go all the way to the end. Hopefully when i host the bachelorette (where people can enter a man) we might get more people. But depending on whether people like this or not... i might host it again with my sim Jori (male).
  • Options
    Yay! These comps are so much fun, so it's a bummer when people get eliminated (although that is half the point haha).
  • Options
    there will not be an elimination at least til round 6 or 7 :P so people will get a chance to see this NEARLY all the way through depending on their scores. I haven't decided if i want to do a cumulative score based contest yet to see everyone through. I want to because you guys have been fantastic and loyal. But the fantasy room and meeting the parents will come into play later, having 6 might make it difficult. I will decide in 3 rounds or so.
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »

@Storiessims4

cJWx1U9.png

kTZCyBI.png

I think i will not eat cheese anymore after this lol