Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @BreeBree I'd suggest starting a new thread for that. It's a whole big topic on its own and could help more people that way.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Posts: 2 New Member
    @luthienrising I actually just made the account to reply to this. I don't think new users can make their own threads.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Just a warning in case this also happens to you. SrslySims Purchase Antidote may still be broken - I cannot open my game with that mod in my folder. I have notified the creator through good ole Discord but wanted to let you guys know too.
    Thanks, @WildIrishBanshee !

Could someone with similar interest make a thread for @BreeBree, please? Many thanks!

Possibly Broken
    • SrslySims Purchase Antidote update

Updated Careers by Midnitetech
    • Odd Jobs, through Pack 5
    • Charity Fundraiser Career
    • Environmental Scientist Career
    • Optometrist Career
    • Publicist Career
    (more to come when Neia's tool is updated)

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • vinomama85vinomama85 Posts: 7 New Member
    Any idea if TwistedMexi has updated mods or if they still work? I haven't had time to even start checking/updating my mods yet unfortunately.
    @vinomama85 Everything he's said or that's been reported is on page 1 of the thread.

edited June 2020
    Updated by Bienchen
    • amazingpromotion
    • strongercoffeeinactivecareers
    • realvampirecure
    • askforloan
    • cafeteriavendorfix
    • noautonomousplaypingpongonresidentiallots
    • noautonomoussoccer
    • universitytermpaper_progressbarenabled
    • icecreamdeco
    • lessautonomousbath
    • lessautonomousgrilling
    • noautonomousmakeicecreamonresidentiallots
    • noautonomousmakepopcornonresidentiallots

No Longer Needed
    bikeoutside (Bienchen)
    vampirehomeinvasion_apartments (Bienchen)
  • vinomama85vinomama85 Posts: 7 New Member
    @luthienrising thanks! I was trying to delete my comment but I don't use the forum enough to know how. I did just see a comment from him on his page that I didn't notice previously that said most if not all of his mods should work though.
  • guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    > @guedes said:
    > I have a LOT of traits i use in my game and i wanna repair by myself cuz the most creators of these traits not support anymore.
    >
    > Anyone know where i can found a tutorial about fix traits in this new patch?
    >
    > Sorry my bad english

Can anyone answer my question please? Ignored :neutral:
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @guedes There is no tutorial for fixing traits, let alone for this patch. You need to check what changed in this patch and add them to the traits. You can find a general mod updating tutorial here that may or may not help.
  • Mellifluous205Mellifluous205 Posts: 8 New Member
    My no ea lashes is not working :(
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    guedes wrote: »
    > @guedes said:
    > I have a LOT of traits i use in my game and i wanna repair by myself cuz the most creators of these traits not support anymore.
    >
    > Anyone know where i can found a tutorial about fix traits in this new patch?
    >
    > Sorry my bad english

Can anyone answer my question please? Ignored :neutral:

I'd go for a simple thing... rework them manually.
  • guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @guedes There is no tutorial for fixing traits, let alone for this patch. You need to check what changed in this patch and add them to the traits. You can find a general mod updating tutorial here that may or may not help.

Thanks a lot i will check!

> @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I'd go for a simple thing... rework them manually.

Yeah i like to do that, but i need a direction to how fix manually, thats why i ask for a tutorial or something to help!
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    My no ea lashes is not working :(

Helps to state the name of the mod, there are several. Cien Z Rosa TS4 No EA Lashes V3 seems to be working just fine. However, I am not the modder, so take that with a grain of salt.
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @SiliClone and @MizoreYukii !

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Ilkavelle: Club Activities for Fans, Vampires: Restore Life Spirit Always Available, Reapply To University Earlier, Genius Teens Can Apply & Enroll To University Anytime

Updated CC
    New and *Very* Relevant!
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    The game ran perfectly fine when I put the Luumia, height neck, hip sliders in, worked smoothly and great. ( Well, the best a hight slider works. Animations will never be exactly on point with a sim above or below a certain height.)
    Chingyu's More traits for C-a-S worked good, it slowed the game down a bit but no more than what's to be expected from adding a mod and according the most recent post in the comments section on Mod the Sims, seems to be working well for others.
    Finally, I tested Andrew's Pose Player, along with some of A-LuckyDay's poses. Things seemed to work well but the game did slow down a lot.
    Sorry if any of these were mentioned but I didn't see them and just wanted to share that things seemed to be working well, at least for me. I hope it's the same for others who use them.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Aine Luth's post about eyelashes is for Kijiko. I am sure she will fix it when she is on later.
    edited June 2020
    *hopes the post is easy to find* (It's right on p. 1 at least?) UPDATE: Got it :)

Hi @peach1red Unfortunately, mod reports from players are only kinda helpful unless a mod is broken. Stuff can still be broken behind the scenes.
  • analuvaloisanaluvalois Posts: 9 New Member
    Now the last mod that remains not updated for me is the "invitetofix" by Bienchen, the little bee. At least from what I have organized in my excel sheet. I have no idea about CC though. Still gonna scan through all of my more than 10k CC and try to find out what is broken zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    @luthienrising Okay, thank you, and sorry. Also, thank you for this post, it's really helpful.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    guedes wrote: »
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @guedes There is no tutorial for fixing traits, let alone for this patch. You need to check what changed in this patch and add them to the traits. You can find a general mod updating tutorial here that may or may not help.

Thanks a lot i will check!

> @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I'd go for a simple thing... rework them manually.

Yeah i like to do that, but i need a direction to how fix manually, thats why i ask for a tutorial or something to help!

Making a tutorial for this wouldn't be easy, because there are too many variables. If you're trying to fix personality traits, then you should look at the ones already in game. In alternative, you can download the mod constructor and redo the traits from scratch... It's a simple tool to use, traits especially are very easy to make with it.
  • analuvaloisanaluvalois Posts: 9 New Member
    @luthienrising, do know by any chance if FACE SLIDERS are being reported as broken by many creators or are they being mostly reported as fine (based on what you have seen until now, of course)?
  • LyaLya Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m having an issue due to a broken mod where I try to load into a lot in the new world and I’m being booted back to the manage worlds screen. Any idea what mod it is?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top