Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is eco lifestyle only been released for pc and Xbox at midnight ? And not PS4

We weren't even able too preorder like the rest of them either 😂

Comments

• SianeyloupuddinSianeyloupuddin Posts: 2 New Member
    So disappointed. Can’t find any information as to why it’s not available anywhere!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2020
    When I heard it was getting released at midnight, I was thinking when a wake up today I'll get it bought and downloaded in the morning and play it this afternoon but nope
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I'm in NZ, I'm expecting the pack to drop at midnight my time, by then it should be available for everyone.

It's weird PS4 didn't get an option to pre-order, we've had pre-orders available for every prior EP if I remember correctly.
    edited June 2020
    Yes we have, we have been able to preorder every expansion apart from this, how many hours until its midnight where you are @Dragonfire2lm
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2020
    Oh so that's why I've paid for it, downloaded it, but can't play it? Stayed up late last night to download it and like you @Nikkih was really, really looking forward to playing it today, what a letdown :#:# p.s. I play Sims on xbox.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    It will definitely be released some point today, I just hoped I could play it earlier, is it not working the now for xbox @UndeadFox
    Well, I've downloaded it and installed it but it still says it's not installed @Nikkih :*(

forum-banner.png

• SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    I'm in the UK and I was sat until midnight waiting for the release... quickly realised I'd have to wait another day :D
  • BinxValentineBinxValentine Posts: 1 New Member
    According to the Play Station store people they said that EA hasn’t sent it over to them yet and that we will have to wait until the store updates which could be any time today OR TOMORROW.
  • xtianxxtianx Posts: 128 Member
    I read this information just now (link below). I don’t know why this release was handled this way on the PlayStation store, but this is why Eco Lifestyle isn’t available yet.

“The releases on PC/Mac and console work a bit differently. While it's a rolling release on Origin, console releases are happening at the same time worldwide (similar to how it worked for previous packs).
    Eco Lifestyle will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 today, June 5th at 10AM PT.
    I understand having to wait more than you expected is no fun, but I hope at least this helps clarify the situation.”
    ~ EA_Mai, Community Manager

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/I-can-t-buy-Eco-lifstyle-on-Ps-Store/m-p/9176682/highlight/true#M8570
    edited June 2020
    Thank you @xtianx So that's 18:00 in the UK - this is what I worked it out to be, please tell me if I'm wrong anyone.

oops now I've just read it will be 17:00 so now I'm confused again lol :o

forum-banner.png

• SianeyloupuddinSianeyloupuddin Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="UndeadFox;c-17528092"]Thank you @xtianx So that's 18:00 in the UK - this is what I worked it out to be, please tell me if I'm wrong anyone.[/quote]

I read the same thing and came to the conclusion of 18:00 UK. Let’s hope we’re right!
    edited June 2020
    I’m in California, so in 50-some-odd minutes (allowing for a ‘give it a minute or two’ approach) I will report the PS store status and hope it’s same for those of you playing elsewhere.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    42 minutes to go.
    edited June 2020
    Can confirm available in California; play on. Search under ‘Eco Lifestyle’ as wasn’t attached to the main game title as an add-on yet. Also, there’s a 1.26 patch this AM so grab that too.