Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Eco Lifestyle Builds!

Comments

• DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @DaB1gV that is friggin adorable though!! <3 Love the whole color scheme.

Thank you so much! <3
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Saw this on Twitter by @tazreentasnim (I hope that's the same person I'm tagging haha). How cute is that! :love:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited June 2020
    OMG @SimTrippy I love you! I was really wanting to do something in the Casbah Gallery but all my attempts were really pathetic, so now I can download yours! Will you be making the others?

I also just found a totally awesome market on the gallery which just needs a little editing to make it into a real market - I am going to use it in place of my previous Waterfront build as it far, far surpasses the quality of mine. I just need to then copy and edit it for the other 3 spaces (trashing it up for the community space part).

Edit: If anyone is interested in placing the market, it is by Jordan_Aslett, pics with my slight amendments are under the spoiler.
    I added an outdoor sales table and the voting board at the front:
    06-05-20_12-03-32%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Inside is totally awesome and plenty of space to swap a few things for more sales tables. I added 3 inside, this is part of the area downstairs:
    06-05-20_12-03-49%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

And then around the back I added the market stalls and a dumpster:
    06-05-20_12-04-16%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited June 2020
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I still <3 your build!! Pleaaase put it on the gallery for us one day 😅
    Hi @SimTrippy! I uploaded it after editing it to fit in Evergreen Harbor. You can check orenjiAI15 at the gallery. :)\

Edit: It says modded but it has no cc. It's only because I used overrides for the IL island counters.
    Thanks for sharing that market @elanorbreton I really love that! And it actually seems to fit in well with the aesthetic of Evergreen Harbor, so that's great.

I didn't think I would do the others but ended up trying anyway, with errrr limited success lol. Still on it xD I would love to have different cultural food corners but not sure if that will work out xD
    dornFry.png
    Thanks @orenjiAi found it! I think this is so creative, can't wait to have a family live in it <3

@elanorbreton nah I give up lol. I'm still working on it, but I'm itching for some gameplay that doesn't include building ;D When it's done, I will share it though! Was working on the cafeteria lol .. but yeah not convinced about any of it rn
    ZCRrtAs.png
    @SimTrippy haha, I know what you mean. I started to trash up the market place but I've run out of enthusiasm now. I wanna play.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    I spent all night building my residential lot by replacing and fixing everything in the yard over and over. I had to turn off thunder storms so I could finish it. I need to take screen shots now.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    Here are a couple of renovations! The first is on the Shipping Views (full tour here, I'm pretty pleased with the commentary ;) ). Not quite a starter any more, but still on the relatively cheap side.
    n07tiCI.png

Next, the Caboose (full tour here)! I really dig how this turned out!
    XL6rYiV.png
    8RHYJgn.png
    bKb4P9k.png

I've also been working on my main's new digs, but that's a) still in Brindleton Bay and b) uses a ton of CC, so I'm not sure it counts for this thread. I might try a noCC version, though!
    edited June 2020
    @ryttu3k the caboose is beautiful like this! Did you keep it a bar? I will eventually turn that thing into a restaurant I think. Turning EA bars into restaurants is my main sims 4 hobby 😂
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @SimTrippy thank you! I kept it as a bar, yeah :) Just added a lot more seating and entertainment options. I really like the shell of the building, though (repurposed stations!!), so I might try some other lot types with it!
    edited June 2020
    Yeah it's a great building, the train tracks really add something to it!

I caved and played on the lot I've always avoided for fear of changing it too much lol - I just think it will be fantastic for Off the Grid, and it fits my sim perfectly. Also, fun fact, for SOME miraculous reason, the game for once actually seemed to understand where I'm planning to go with the twins from this save, because due to the EL excitement, I missed their teen to YA birthdays, but the game gave them the perfect final traits. The sim who's supposed to be living the opposite life of his parents - making money, getting a job in the city, etc. - got ambitious as his extra trait, and the sim who will live here on this lot, and stay in Sulani forever - he's an island kid, through and through, and will eventually live in the house of his parents again - got the recycle trait! :D How purrfect was that.

Anywho, I digress, here are some screenshots of the lot. Haven't changed it much but why not share it anyway ;D
    Y2eMQ5o.png
    MqKg9Wd.png
    SsETGyL.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I'm quite happy with this one. I still want to landscape, but I wanted to keep the cost down for a sim I'm moving into the neighbourhood.

sqgU1ZX.png

Interior pics
    Msl1miH.pngdMTz3zY.pngAZRq5CI.png

It's one bedroom but I managed to squeeze in a small guest bathroom as well as the small ensuite.
  • WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    So many promising builds! I can't wait to get started, but I still haven't received my key yet :(.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm generally a rubbish builder (I don't build, really), but I gave container homes a shot. I'm quite proud of this considering I generally lack the imagination for builds :lol: I feel its missing some details so its a WIP right now. The weather/smog in the game make the pictures a bit drab though.

xlMf1wq.jpg

FMf7B9e.jpg

n3tRTl1.jpg

RAexYGE.png

eLDdXYE.jpg

9POopB5.jpg

giphy.gif
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'm generally a rubbish builder (I don't build, really), but I gave container homes a shot. I'm quite proud of this considering I generally lack the imagination for builds :lol: I feel its missing some details so its a WIP right now. The weather/smog in the game make the pictures a bit drab though.

I like it, the right clutter balance between looks and playability to me!
    @ryttu3k I downloaded your Caboose before I saw you posted it here! I have it in my game to keep, it is awesome! I had looked at a few different ones and liked yours the best.
    @ParmaViolet87 Like you, I don't consider myself a builder. But I really like what you've done - are you sharing it on the gallery? Is your username the same there?

I finally got a set of 4 builds that I'm fairly happy with (they will suffice for me lol) - I used my old salon and built it in Newcrest, so the community space has the added bonus of being a salon and photo studio before voting for a change.

This is the community garden version, but they are all very similar on the outside:
    06-05-20_6-38-20%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Some more pics under the spoiler.
    06-05-20_6-38-00%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

06-05-20_6-38-12%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

These two are from the Maker space:
    06-05-20_6-48-26%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

06-05-20_6-48-41%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

These two are from the original community space, which is the salon and photo studio:
    06-05-20_6-44-02%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

06-05-20_6-44-22%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

I just realised I forgot to take pics of the market space!
    If anyone wants to download, I am elliebreton on the gallery.
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    I'm not showing sorry! It's just so ugly and awfull bc I can't build! Hopefully I will get better at building ever!
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Haha I really like what you did though! And yes it IS hard. Dunno why my brain thought going for the biggest city building would be a good way to start :joy:
    >
    > It's just so difficult having to do not 1 but 4 layouts - especially cause I'd want the first layout to be sort of run-down but I'm soooo bad at making trashy/broken/old places like that!

Its so adorable
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I still <3 your build!! Pleaaase put it on the gallery for us one day 😅

ITS SO DANG ADORABLE OMG :hushed:
    > @DaB1gV said:
    > I'm not the best builder, but I built two converted shipping containers for my university roommates!
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > And the back:

Its so adorable! You are so good at building!
    > @crysk said:
    > My new Rags to Riches home
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)

Does your sim live there? Haahaahahahaah I like it doe bc its better then how I build
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    l0keyrose wrote: »
    > @crysk said:
    > My new Rags to Riches home
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)

Does your sim live there? Haahaahahahaah I like it doe bc its better then how I build

Yeah, she is living there :wink:
    There were some changes after she got some money
    4dSIvAF.png
    46GHm0t.png
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member

This is my 2nd lot I built. This one I built in the right neighborhood in Eco lifestyle world on the 20X15 lot. It's a tiny house.
    BpfsHlk.png
    qpZxmet.png
    2kF7ofD.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Here's the Community Space I made! I made it for the whole community in mind, including those that may be homeless so they'll have a place to sleep, shower, and eat, while also creating!! <3
    VOJ0W0I.png
    s7t8IIx.png
    uwyqAVv.png
    jpw5M8f.png
    aN09AKs.png
    vbKgBuk.png
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif