Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Do you need a special item to do that ? Once collected where does the water go ?

No special item, just click on the water near the edge, it has to be water that you could technically walk into, I couldn't click on water behind a wall for instance and it goes straight into some sort of storage, you can see it when you click on the mailbox and look at the bill breakdown option.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    jasmin2245 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand is: Why are they saying PC and consoleplayers can download and play at the same time and now I read that this isn't true?
    Did I miss something?

PC and console are released on the same day, not the same time. I believe console is released at 10 am Pacific time and 1 pm Eastern time.

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Happy release to you too US/Canada/other simmers in that region!!!!! I was asleep when you guys hit midnight ^^ and now it's 10 am, and I've got a whooooooole day of simming <3

lucky I have stuff I have to do all day tomorrow @SimTrippy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Happy release to you too US/Canada/other simmers in that region!!!!! I was asleep when you guys hit midnight ^^ and now it's 10 am, and I've got a whooooooole day of simming <3

Aw :( But after that you'll get to play a ton! I love your sim rocking the hairstyle in your profile picture :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    Now Available
    Downloading. Mine started automatically. Drops on consoles Today at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.

Did yours start immediately? Mines didnt. It just gave me the option to DOWNLOAD so i did manually

Yes cause I preordered.
  • Options
    Now Available
    Downloading. Mine started automatically. Drops on consoles Today at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.

Did yours start immediately? Mines didnt. It just gave me the option to DOWNLOAD so i did manually
    From my experiences they’re not automatic downloads, you have to manually download them

If you preorder they download automatically.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2020
    Wohoo I got a vpn to work last night and enjoyed about 2 hours of playing before a real life severe thunderstorm came in and I shut down to be safe also it was about time to go to bed 😂 now I just have to get through work today and it’s a weekend of sims!
  • Options
    jasmin2245 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand is: Why are they saying PC and consoleplayers can download and play at the same time and now I read that this isn't true?
    Did I miss something?

Consoles come out today cause their not on origin.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Aw :( But after that you'll get to play a ton! I love your sim rocking the hairstyle in your profile picture :D

thats true
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Now Available

From my experiences they’re not automatic downloads, you have to manually download them

If you preorder they download automatically.

Not true. I think it depends on whether you have automatic updates enabled. And that has nothing to do with preordering.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I’ve had a peep while I should have been working 😋 and that jules Rico guy is beautiful! I may have to steal him from Bess....
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    I’ve had a peep while I should have been working 😋 and that jules Rico guy is beautiful! I may have to steal him from Bess....

I was building on my lunch break :lol:

Has nobody started a 'Did You Know?' thread yet? They're one of my favourite threads when a new pack comes out.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Has nobody started a 'Did You Know?' thread yet? They're one of my favourite threads when a new pack comes out.
    Parma you should start one. I bet you have tons of things to share.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

Parma you should start one. I bet you have tons of things to share.

Someone beat me to it :blush::lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Thing is him and Bess are just lovebirds. I thought they were married.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Do you need a special item to do that ? Once collected where does the water go ?

You need the well water lot trait on your home lot in order to collect it.
  • Options
    zorix93zorix93 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m in New Jersey it is 10:03am June 5th I was super excited to turn my Xbox on this morning to finally play eco lifestyle but can’t play because I still need to wait until 1:00pm 😔.
  • Options
    MrsC1990MrsC1990 Posts: 44 Member
    Anyone else having problems with the Origin launcher? Mine won't go into online mode :neutral:
  • Options
    Oh no now this happens and I can't figure out how to call the firemen :(((
    AfY9mS4.png
  • Options
    MrsC1990MrsC1990 Posts: 44 Member
    Well, that didn't go as planned

Origin encountered an issue loading this page. Please try reloading it – if that doesn’t work, restart the client or try again later

^ Just getting this message when I try to log in
  • Options
    AfY9mS4.png

If you have a fire alarm they are already called if not it's on the phone. I saw the fireman listed as an npc we can call.
  • Options
    AfY9mS4.png

If you have a fire alarm they are already called if not it's on the phone. I saw the fireman listed as an npc we can call.

Couldn't call :( Checked all over the phone but it wasn't there, not sure why. Maybe I need to check again. I'll have to remember to install fire alarms now, never did before as I found them useless lol. Thanks!
  • Options
    wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    Is it still not available in the US? I am on the East Coast and it still says pre-order. D we have to wait until some West Coast time slot?
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    Is it still not available in the US? I am on the East Coast and it still says pre-order. D we have to wait until some West Coast time slot?

It released at midnight. Console releases in 38 minutes.

I'm on the east coast and got it at midnight. Maybe their having issues.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    AfY9mS4.png

Couldn't call :( Checked all over the phone but it wasn't there, not sure why. Maybe I need to check again. I'll have to remember to install fire alarms now, never did before as I found them useless lol. Thanks!

I just checked it's under household/house icon on the phone. It's available right there not hidden under services like I thought lol