Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Rate Eco Lifestyle After You've Played???

alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
What do you think AFTER PLAYING? I would like the poll results to be based on people who have actively played the pack please! Feel free to explain your answer as well!
Post edited by alan650111 on

What Do You Rate Eco Lifestyle After You've Played??? 217 votes

I absolutely love it! What a stellar addition to the game!
29%
crocobauraBluegaylelizmac21Jadeleinewinkeljohn78alan650111IceyJstoryywanesgrooveStilettoBlackCamkatshellbemejcs7219justChrisUkSageRainWillowSnuffyBucketinvisiblgirlPaigeisin5friendlysimmersMoon_Willow 63 votes
I enjoy it! It's a good pack
38%
Akl500Pbshag4lvLeGardePourprebrackencat31Kita5399Sara1010PIcewolfSimsfreakmaniacgrevilliabluejeepjeepcatBronwin2Cabelle1863aelias24georgiegirlsimsWrenryJueJuejonilla1simlish1sam123mcrudd 84 votes
I find it average and OK.
13%
GoldmoldarColorist40AlrynnfreindlylolpageybearJprp83Amj1995KaeChan2089yuppJACKIEJOYKniga_Sitarafiercephoenix91kw4222rjssimSims4MagicalTalesDopieDopeSimSilentSpy0KayeStarWintermist_SWESnowWolf58 30 votes
Eh. I've found very little to enjoy.
11%
vancanuckfan86Cnstnc680TheRealTacomamakwanzaabotmcorralKrankyKellbeckyh101empkaileenagamekittenbrookiepeoplesTenchi2aLaruhellpallies1ZazazaSimmerNZsimm3rqpmommamikacomicsforlifePlainevilMsKatieRose 25 votes
It's terrible. I think it's one the worst packs we have so far.
6%
CK213gettpsBakazerosikasika18MoonfoxNightcry00NurCakesonChrinnieLordOfTendonsYoleenetney52PeacefulCalamityGilbertStrangePennyEvilinPinkkidlit59 15 votes

Comments

• TashiTashi Posts: 46 Member
    I just annoyed that I can't find that sustainable meat rack. Has anyone else found it? I sorted by specific pack looking for it.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I think you have to upgrade the vertical
    Planter in order to get it.
    Tashi wrote: »
    I just annoyed that I can't find that sustainable meat rack. Has anyone else found it? I sorted by specific pack looking for it.

• TashiTashi Posts: 46 Member
    > @Dianesims said:
    > I think you have to upgrade the vertical
    > Planter in order to get it.
    > (Quote)

Thanks! That didn't occur to me.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am REALLY enjoying it so far. I feel it refreshed the game. I am especially enjoying the depth it's given to "off the grid" gameplay. I love the concept of being able to recycle stuff for bits and pieces that can be used to power generators. I love all the new "eco footprint" and "power consumption" ratings added to build/buy that will effect the gameplay in some way. I really hope that all my custom content can easily be updated to contain their own ratings so I can have the challenge of mixing and matching to get certain eco footprints in my various lots. I am falling in love with container homes and think I want every residential lot in my Evergreen Harbor to be shipping homes! They are just so cool!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    I just got the game about 15 minutes ago. The new world is fantastic! I love the new BB and CAS items, as well as the new premades! I’m loving the new houses too — I hope I can keep some and still improve the local ecology. And I loled at “Keep Evergreen Kooky!” For those who don’t know, “Keep Portland Weird” is a popular slogan for a Northwest US progressive town that promotes an ecological lifestyle. 😃

I also loled at the loading screen that just says, “OK.” 😁

Edit: After playing for a much longer period, I also love that you have to be a valued member of the community in order to vote. I wish that you could pick up pieces of trash manually.
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited June 2020
    It's terrible. I think it's one the worst packs we have so far.
    The clothing choices suck, only two "meh" new male hairstyles, the solar panel and dew collectors barely collect enough to do anything unless you have scads of cash to deck out a lot with them (and pay the tax). It absolutely has added zero interest to my game.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I like having the option of keeping the worlds clean or causing them to become polluted if Captain Planet fails to catch the villain. But bummed that trash will only show up in Port Promise when pollution occurs. It's fun dumpster diving in search of things. And seeing the effects of voting on certain action plans.

Also..fizzy juices. Which in no way puts me in the mind to start a file based on Discovery Channels Moonshiners, but with fizzy juice.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I just started, but the CAS is the best. I'm in love with the detail and variety of the hair. Clothing is so Eco Lifestyle. I can't say enough about how much I'm enjoying this pack; plus, I love this hair. Great job EA and all those who collaborated to bring this pack to life. Thank you so much. <3

Capture-6.jpgCapture-5.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    I’m actually here looking for tips and ideas to keep myself interested. I wasn’t interested in this pack, but I decided to get it anyway since gameplay has been dragging for me lately. I was mainly interested in candle making and having a sim live off of crafting candles.

It turns out it takes an extremely long time to craft one candle. It takes hours to craft one hand-carved candle. I guess I’m disappointed because my storyline fell through, and I can’t seem to find anything else interesting.

The neighborhood action plans are okay, but it just involves walking around and talking to townies so you can vote. Idk, maybe I’ll try the new career. In the meantime, I’ll keep checking back here to see how others are playing. :)
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    It turns out it takes an extremely long time to craft one candle. It takes hours to craft one hand-carved candle. I guess I’m disappointed because my storyline fell through, and I can’t seem to find anything else interesting.

There will probably be mods soon to speed up that process. Honestly you cant please everyone. They make it take a short time and people will say its too easy, unrealistic and get tired of it quickly. Make it take long time and people will say its too hard, not sustainable for earning money etc... Situations like these are why we have mods! :)
    edited June 2020
    I kinda wish we also had a neutral version of that hair without the braids parts. Or with braids that are the same color as the hair.
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I just started, but the CAS is the best. I'm in love with the detail and variety of the hair. Clothing is so Eco Lifestyle. I can't say enough about how much I'm enjoying this pack; plus, I love this hair. Great job EA and all those who collaborated to bring this pack to life. Thank you so much. <3

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    It's okay and there is some good content that I will be able to use for my Sim story, but there are packs that are more useful to me. I am still happy with my purchase, and I am happy to support TS4.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Hearts4u your sim is absolutely gorgeous :heart:

I've still not voted as I am still exploring. I had a quick play last night and I love what I see so far. The world is great and unlike anything I have seen in the sims before. Living off the grid is also very difficult but fun :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • ShaneaShanea Posts: 2 New Member
    Played for a few hours, created a one person household - used toggle death cheat to be sure I would keep her, and really worked on her skills.... Yup.... Toggle death does not work, she's gone - and I'm annoyed. Was looking forward to a weekend of playing, don't think I'll bother with it until they have fixed a few bugs.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i love the content in the pack also it was a pack that was pretty much ask like laundryday stuff
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    edited June 2020
    I haven't had a lot of play time with it yet, I will vote once I do, but so far I am enjoying it. I am on a legacy save, so the sims I am playing with now won't be living in the new world, or have a lot of the new traits or aspirations, so I won't actually be playing with those features until I have children with this couple, but so far it is adding to my game play.

Update: Now that I have had a chance to play for a while, I do like it, think it adds a lot of fun to the game. I do however have one major complaint. I think it changes way to fast from any state back to neutral. It should be harder to lose the green or industrial states.
    Post edited by Sara1010P on
    It normally work. Did you enter the right one ? Death.toggle false ?
    Shanea wrote: »
    Played for a few hours, created a one person household - used toggle death cheat to be sure I would keep her, and really worked on her skills.... Yup.... Toggle death does not work, she's gone - and I'm annoyed. Was looking forward to a weekend of playing, don't think I'll bother with it until they have fixed a few bugs.

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »

Your sim is so beautiful ❤️.
  • ShaneaShanea Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Dianesims said:
    > It normally work. Did you enter the right one ? Death.toggle false ?
    > (Quote)

I've used it for a few years now, and it has always worked - until today. I've saved a few cheats in a notepad file, just copy-paste them when needed, and I double checked for any errors (first thing I checked when I figured out she was beyond saving).
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It doesn't take me long to know how I feel about a pack longterm. I haven't even began my storylines since I have to start by purging the world and neighbors. I did ride bikes around town to get a good look at the environment.
    I think this pack is absolutely amazing. As I mentioned in another thread it's not a pack with a particular focus kind of like get together.
    It just adds stuff to expand on your game and stories. I love it!!! The world is definitely my favorite along with Sulani!!! Great job team! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    My only real problem with the pack it the small lots. The only decent sized ones are the community lots and I don't wanna get rid of one just to have a bigger lot to live on. It's disappointing because I prefer to play on big lots and really don't like smaller lots. I was really hoping to play in the world but the lots are too small for how I play. Oh well :/
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I'll be back in a week to rate. :p
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Evergreen Harbor is quickly one of my favorite worlds. I love the aesthetic. However I wish we could walk on that one bridge and that there were more water gathering/fishing spots!