Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    All the Mods editing the walkby directors are very likely in need to be updated.
  • analuvaloisanaluvalois Posts: 9 New Member
    > @CelSims said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I think it was the thermostat one from seasons. Odd because I had waited and updated them before putting back in. I must've done something wrong. All good now.

Sometimes when we download stuff from SFS we get old files instead of the ones we are going for. Idk why that happens. It can be a reason why, if u used the SFS download link. Crazy, crazy.
  • guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    I have a LOT of traits i use in my game and i wanna repair by myself cuz the most creators of these traits not support anymore.

Anyone know where i can found a tutorial about fix traits in this new patch?

Sorry my bad english
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Thanks for everything. Is there any info about custom maps from NoirSims?
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Thanks for everything. Is there any info about custom maps from NoirSims?

If there is anything, it'll be listed on page 1.
  • MiniMoxxMiniMoxx Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! Do we know whether it's the create a career tool thats broken and are just waiting for the tool to be updated, and thats why all careers are broken?
  • PiperCallsMeBluePiperCallsMeBlue Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone have any info on Coolspear's mods? I know they've retired, but I just wondering if any of their mods is broken...
    And thank you so much for this topic. ♥
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    > @PiperCallsMeBlue said:
    > Does anyone have any info on Coolspear's mods? I know they've retired, but I just wondering if any of their mods is broken...
    > And thank you so much for this topic. ♥

Assume they are and look for replacements. There are some modders looking into his work, but they have their own stuff to worry about first.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @WildIrishBanshee ! Will update that link :)
    @MiniMoxx Neia's Careers tool definitely is broken (and I should really have it listed, given I also listed "All careers" broken). Some creators use other ways of career creation but those who rely on the tool will need to wait on a fix.

Updated
    Updated from LittleMsSam
    Updated by Zero
    • University Costs More
    • University - The Sheldon L Cooper Program
    • University - Longer Terms
    • University - No Ghost Walkby
    • Vampire Magic
    • RoM - Less Mages required in the Magic HQ
    • RoM - Glimmerbrook Only Residents
    • RoM - no NPCs in and out the portal
    • Ages Behaviour Tweaks

Broken
    • Neia's Create-a-Career tool
    • Functional Parenthood Hamper (Athena Apollos) - default override version
    • Karaoke Night (Shenanigans)
    • Loading Screen mod (Ahinana)

No Longer Needed
    University - Holidays Fix (Zero)

New and Relevant
    Quicker Fire Department Response (SHEnanigans)

Confirmed Fine by Modder
    • Marquillotuca89: No more cool-down period between sure sales
    • SHEnanigans: Dog Show Event, Have First Dance at Wedding, Funeral, Baby Shower, Bachelor(ette) Party, Graduation, Slumber Party

And @MizoreYukii with the hero move! For those who missed it:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2020
    Broken/Needs Updating
    Bikes for children Mod (MSQSims)
    Realistic Trees No Fade Mod (MSQSims)

Updated
    Updated Careers
    odd jobs by KiaraSims
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo: Darker Progress Circle, Evolve All Plants, Longer Song Titles
    edited June 2020
    New and Relevant
    CC Confirmed Fine by Creator

From Kijiko:
    9be2d7649d6a6aaafb851e738c844b315deb74a3.jpg
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    I fixed the whisperer eyes default for humans and Vampires. I'll try aliens next, but have no clue where to start with pets, I'd really need a hand with that. I'm using the tutorial but CAS stuff is not really my stuff.
  • dramaqueen000dramaqueen000 Posts: 34 Member
    Do we know what's going on with the default replacement eyes? Like, it is a Sims 4 Studio batch fix job, or an each individual creator job? Sorry, I tried finding S4S on Twitter, but I don't think they have one! Not a huge deal either way, just want to know whether I should be watching the creator for an update, or S4S!

And for anyone who can't play without their favourite eyes, go back to the place you downloaded from and see if they have the non-default or contacts version - that's what I've done to tide me over until the defaults get fixed! Remember to take the broken defaults out of your folder while you wait for a fix though, else there'll be conflicts!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I fixed the whisperer eyes default for humans and Vampires. I'll try aliens next, but have no clue where to start with pets, I'd really need a hand with that. I'm using the tutorial but CAS stuff is not really my stuff.

Hi @SiliClone, just to clarify, are these your Whisperer eyes (I don't see them in a Google search?) or Dangerously Free Jellyfish's Whisper eyes? If the latter, please could somebody who knows more about these things than I do say what the etiquette is regarding distributing them for others' use? DFJ doesn't seem to have been actively creating since 2018 so I doubt they will update them (and the 'ask me' button on their Tumblr isn't working).
  • kpopfangirl100kpopfangirl100 Posts: 12 New Member
    does anyone know if dream-girl 3d lashes are working?
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    I have dreamgirl lashes and they don't seem to be causing any problems in my game.
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    New and Relevant

What creator is this referring to?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2020
    Aine wrote: »
    New and Relevant

What creator is this referring to?

That's Kijiko ;)
    SiliClone wrote: »

Hi @SiliClone, just to clarify, are these your Whisperer eyes (I don't see them in a Google search?) or Dangerously Free Jellyfish's Whisper eyes? If the latter, please could somebody who knows more about these things than I do say what the etiquette is regarding distributing them for others' use? DFJ doesn't seem to have been actively creating since 2018 so I doubt they will update them (and the 'ask me' button on their Tumblr isn't working).

It's DJF's eyes, sorry... I don't do CAS CC usually.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Wow, a lot of my mods were listed as broken. I guess I'm waiting to play.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not that great with computers or fixing custom content, but can someone help fix these:

https://squeamishsims.tumblr.com/post/185895753377/souk-eyes-v2-by-squeamishsims-a-natural-recolour

https://squeamishsims.tumblr.com/post/187383156947/soft-eyes-by-squeamishsims-these-were-originally

They are by Squeamish Sims. The creator has an open terms of use. They are allowing people to fix them because they are no longer making content:

https://squeamishsims.tumblr.com//

The specific post reads as follows:

"hi lovelies i’ve had a couple questions about updating my default eyes (souk v1&2 and soft eyes ) for the latest patch here and on twitter and i actually don’t know anything about sims atm so i don’t rlly know how to fix it and i have like nO sims files anymore on my pc dhshsgsg. if it’s an easy fix and anyone knows how to fix it then please by all means do and feel free to post it as long as u link back to the original post and give credit"

I see someone posted a tutorial, but I'm having trouble understanding what to do.
    My apologies on not naming Kijiko in the post! I blame the roofers. Real-world roofing is much more intrusive than Sims roofing. I will not complain about Sims roofing ever again.

Thanks, @Trimoth! Definitely would never have found that

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Brandi_Marie93: all mods
    • jodi521: Flori4nK Immortal Trait

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top