Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - Our screenshot sharing space

Comments

• sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    The heading is Goovy instead of Groovy

Yep, it's time for new glasses. Lol
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    My sim found a tv in the trash lol.
    06-04-20_3-20-55_PM.png
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    So this is pretty cool, if your Sim has Soy Beans in their inventory they can have a quick meal of Edamame. It fills their hunger like a proper meal, it looks like. Weirdly though, when the finish the dish it turns from a plate into a bowl.

3qYKLXf.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    So this is pretty cool, if your Sim has Soy Beans in their inventory they can have a quick meal of Edamame. It fills their hunger like a proper meal, it looks like. Weirdly though, when the finish the dish it turns from a plate into a bowl.

3qYKLXf.jpg

It's nice to finally have a quick meal option that is more healthful (other than applesauce)!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    Made a little 0 cost place for my rags to riches. Hate living on empty lots, love the debug items which cost 0simoleons :D

EmgpsQz.png
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm already so obsessed with these candles <3
    YB4Bx7J.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    5EtkZVh.png

Don't upset the fabricator, you will lose! The animation was hilarious, loved him attempting to get it in a headlock.

q26S0ZG.png
    edited June 2020
    I wanted the community garden but my neighborhood voted for the marketplace instead, so my sim decided to go check it out with her new friend Tina, and she really enjoyed herself.

By the time we FINALLY made some money (and by that, I mean, by the time we got the loan for our new semester :sweat_smile:) and could have bought the candles we were eyeing (which we'd managed to haggle down, but I guess there's no way to haggle the price down to the 1 Simoleon we had lol), it was 6 p.m.

And now here's something I love: the sims actually stop selling their stuff, and all hung around the food stall instead together! Can't wait to make like themed food events :D
    U0fCpdM.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2020
    Oh crap. No Wifi. :D

C5OT0Yd.png

Of course it doesn't work without power! :lol: Living off the grid is tough! My sim can barely even shower and he has to dumpster dive for anything that would give him some cash. :lol: The struggle is real and I love it.

Yes, Mr Landgraab...inhale my dumpster stench.

3LszJbR.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    The heading is Goovy instead of Groovy

It's says "Goovy" instead of Groovy :p[/quote]

Are we sure it should say Groovy? I mean it could be Goovy! I'm just saying. Sorry, I'm killing time until it's released here.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Had made this sim like months ago and figured I'd play her with this pack along with another one. Was dumpster diving for hours and just got a lot of burnt furniture, spoiled food and some bad B.O. I really <3 these clothes in this pack.
    33VkdIE.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I moved my poor Sim Cali into the most polluted neighborhood (of course), Port Promise.

op7T3pS.jpg

Anyone else getting distracting by the awesome trash effects? There are bags and papers flying around in the background and I can't get over it.

qlCpYnG.jpg

Omg this just got me so excited!!! I can't wait to get mine ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    nbuw1f9.png
    They're becoming aware, pull the plug!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    edited June 2020
    06-05-20_1-26-49nbspAM.png

06-05-20_1-27-45nbspAM.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    The first thing I did was load up this micro home to put some of that hipping container wall paper on it.
    I want these homes to look like more traditional homes, still be obvious they were based on shipping containers.
    06_05_20_12_32_04_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06_05_20_12_33_56_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,844 Member
    I stayed away from a lot of stuff so I feel pretty lost but I did mess about a little, the world is kind of pretty in that grunge way it stands out more than I thought it would not that it would have mattered to me if it wasn't so bad but it's nice....guess I'm weird and not Knox's favorite that said...
    GZNKas8.png
    This...I disapprove of :D I mean it's so gross I kind of dig it I have a thing about bugs and all that in real life so yeah lol.
    EN2eEVe.png
    "Don't mind him, he just hates your face."
    EPjP8yL.png
    If anyone was curious...lol now to actually play with it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    EN2eEVe.png

Wow, Knox suits long hair :lol: I'm trying so hard to make my sim befriend him but he's so tense all the time :lol:

giphy.gif
    EN2eEVe.png

Wow, Knox suits long hair :lol: I'm trying so hard to make my sim befriend him but he's so tense all the time :lol:

He is though! I'm not even the biggest Knox fan but he just bailed on me in the middle of the conversation :joy:
    Also sims seem to woohoo autonomously in the dumpster? At least in my game that lady from the Get Famous trailers wanted to - with another lady - but I think a bug happened and they didn't, but they were DEFINITELY going to??
    edited June 2020
    EN2eEVe.png

He is though! I'm not even the biggest Knox fan but he just bailed on me in the middle of the conversation :joy:

I love Knox :lol: but right now he seems so difficult. I don't think the man will be happy until he lives in a green neighbourhood :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Just a thought, but might Knox be called 'Knox' because he always KNOCKS on your door when you move to the neighborhood? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Also sims seem to woohoo autonomously in the dumpster? At least in my game that lady from the Get Famous trailers wanted to - with another lady - but I think a bug happened and they didn't, but they were DEFINITELY going to??

Yes, this is a thing. While my Sim was waiting for her turn at the recycling machine, two townies jumped into the dumpster behind her. Apparently the dumpster is now the most irresistible woohoo location in game. Reminds me of when the talking toilet is the most interesting conversional partner at the karaoke bar.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...

Yes, this is a thing. While my Sim was waiting for her turn at the recycling machine, two townies jumped into the dumpster behind her. Apparently the dumpster is now the most irresistible woohoo location in game. Reminds me of when the talking toilet is the most interesting conversional partner at the karaoke bar.

You may just be right :joy: I've only seen it once so far but well, it's still TS4 :sweat_smile:

After spending the morning building I went back into gameplay mode.
    My sim is really enjoying her new life in Evergreen! But coming from Sulani, she isn't yet used to wintery colds, and doesn't currently have the funds to get a stove. She's studying physics, and part-timing as a freelance programmer to get by. Also, again, I LOVE these candles lol.
    Her friend Tina came by to give her a gift, which I think is just really cool!
    YNkFYUH.png
    cIbAA8g.png