Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond As Your Child Sim Pt. #2

13...Next

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bennet: Country of course! My parents love it so I love it.

What’s your favorite food?
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Roddy: I love Ramen, as well as anchovies!

Roddy: Selvadorada or Granite Falls?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Liberty: Selvadorado, my dad has friends there and we go there every year. I've never been to granite falls but mom says that when my sister roxxi is older we will all go there and camp out. My brother Jimmy says granite falls is haunted though and that monsters will come and eat me. I hate him sometims >.<

Liberty: Whos your best friend ever?!?!
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Roddy: Hello Liberty! I have several best friends, but there are three that are close to my heart. My mummy, my sweetheart Jessica Lacey and an elderly lady called Carol Brinson.

Roddy: What annoys you the most?
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Liberty: "Hi Roddy!!! and ooooh my brother Jimmy. Hes so annoying. He's always pushing me and coming in my room and messing with my things D: and he's always trying to scare me and its not funny :(

Do you like school? ( i don't >.<)
    QWO48ni.jpg

Roddy: Our school was awesome. They graduate children that get an A or above and are on the Honour Roll.

Roddy: Who do you think is the cutest in your family?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Nocturne: I am of course! Although my little brother Toccata sometimes gets more attention than me. It's so unfair. Just because he keeps turning invisible and escaping. Mum and Dad have already had to search the neighbourhood twice this week. They found him luckily.

Does anyone have magic in your family?
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Muffin: My big sissies Luna and Ginny are spellcasters! I never see them doing anything cool, though. Just napping and inviting boys over :(

Does your family have any pets?
    Liberty : "We have too pets ! Princess and Killer. I love princess shes so soft and cute shes the best doggy ever, but killer is mean shes a little doggy :( but she bit me once and shes always in a bad mood,

My sister Roxy and Princess at christmas <3
    8hFWHJF.jpg
    Princess and killer <3
    BNcaMie.jpg

SAME QUESTION! I wanna see everyones pets :3
    QWO48ni.jpg

Roddy: No pictures, sorry, but mummy has her cowplant, whilst dad has his bees. I guess he calls the queen bee Elspeth.

Roddy: what makes you happy?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Devin Winters:, Is it okay for teens to join this convo? Roddy, dude, I love ramen with anchovies too, so long as it also has hot peppers in it. Ever tried that? And I've never been to Selvadora or Granite Falls either. Maybe you can tell us about them.

Nocturne, as it happens, I am a spellcaster! Have been since I was born! It rocks. But I'm into someone I think is...something he doesn't wanna talk about. Yet. Maybe he'll trust me with it if he realizes I like him for who he is. Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

Sophia to answer your earlier question I hated school and it was a complete waste of time, so I'm happy to say, I don't go. We don't actually have to like everyone seems to think. There are alternatives. You can learn more, faster, if you're a diligent self-study type, which I can be and have been. But I also enjoy being a Bad Influence sometimes. I got Wolfgang, Morgan, Max Villareal, and a couple of others to skip and come be Up To No Good at my place last Monday. It was a blast! The kind of thing lifelong memories are made of. Gotta live while you're alive, you know?

So I guess that made me pretty happy!

Anyone have a time when they chose an experience over doing the expected thing, and were glad of it?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    edited May 2020
    Daisy: I guess when I first felt snow, my mummy expected me to play with my toys while she studied in the next room, but I went outside and played with the snow! I melted the next day :(

Have you ever played in the snow
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    Rose Vatore Beaulieu: Yay! Snow! Snowpal with Unka....I miss Unka. 😞 Mama took me to Gohdon and I miss Unka Cayweb and Mohgan. Gohdan is nice to me. He's BIG! And Gaston is nice. He weeds me stowies at bedtime. He kisses my fowhead.

Do you miss somebody?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Lester: I kinda miss Auntie Wendy. She used to live with us, but then she moved in with Uncle Jasper. She would babysit me after she got home from school and we would play in the attic together.

Do you have any sisters? I have two of them, but all they do is poop and cry!
    Roddy: Sophia is our only sister, but i'm the eldest child. She always glomps me and gives me a big kiss or two on the cheek!
    Hamish: Yep, Sophia is our sister.

Roddy: And to answer your question, Devin, Selvadorada is a place full of beauty and danger. I have a friend called Carla Robles who runs a cantina, Carla's Cantina! Granite Falls is best visted during winter. It's so pretty!

Roddy: Is there any food that you would refuse to eat?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Louisette: no. I'm open to everything. I'm not open to dating boys though. #Lesbian! #Woohoo #DelSolValley #GetMeFamous!

Have you decided on who to date?
    @Rosysimmer I’m going to skip your question because it’s “respond as your CHILD sim”. To answer Roddy’s question:

Stella: I don’t know. I eat almost anything. Maybe if it was spoiled and surrounded by flies though. Yuck!

How many friends do you have?
    Roddy: I have a lot of friends, too many to count.

Sophia: MY TUUURN!

Roddy: Ok, lets hear it!

Sophia: Would you rather be a princess or a pirate?
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited May 2020
    Stella: Definitely a princess! I already have a princess bedroom! And, since I have no siblings, I’d get to become queen!

Would you rather play with a dollhouse or a racecar?
    Roddy: Dollhouse.
    Sophia: Seconding the dollhouse.
    Hamish: Race car.

Roddy: Have you had any times where you felt sad?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • divsimsdivsims Posts: 8 New Member
    Anaya: Yes, when my grandma died :(
    Ricky: Me too.

Anaya: Are you an only child?
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Cassandra: Horror, same question