Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2020
    peach1red wrote: »
    @Tony89 I personally use realistic eye cc that can be found in the face make up category. Those are working fine, at least for me. I use three different sets, I believe they're all from S-Club but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, if you hate the default eyes enough maybe you could consider finding and using something like those until the default eyes are fixed?

Update: all default eye replacements are now working.

After several sim days and changing clothes my sim’s default eyes now appear.

Thank you for your suggestions as well.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Tony89 wrote: »
    @Tony89 I personally use realistic eye cc that can be found in the face make up category. Those are working fine, at least for me. I use three different sets, I believe they're all from S-Club but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, if you hate the default eyes enough maybe you could consider finding and using something like those until the default eyes are fixed?

The ones I use do not work but i'm not actually playing yet until Eco is released. Are you saying I have to play for a few sim days so they will work? I use Keth's Default replacement eyes on MTS.
  • Options
    riennnnnnnriennnnnnn Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Mellifluous205 said:
    > hi I have all these mods and I'm checking them:
    > more cas columns (broken)
    >

it's been updated - https://www.patreon.com/posts/more-columns-in-27751117
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Sorry if this has already been said and I missed it but is the height mod okay
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2020
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Tony89 wrote: »

The ones I use do not work but i'm not actually playing yet until Eco is released. Are you saying I have to play for a few sim days so they will work? I use Keth's Default replacement eyes on MTS.
    Speaking for myself, I downloaded new eye replacements, after the ones I had didn’t appear in live game mode. I restarted my game and just played with dissapointment, after about two sim days, I noticed that all of my sims eyes were back to the original cc replacements I chose in CAS. I do use eyes that show up in make up section. But even still they didn’t work after the patch update and now they all do.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been said and I missed it but is the height mod okay

Luthienrising keeps a running track on the first page of this post of what has been reported broken and what has been updated.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    s33man wrote: »
    Dangerously Free Jellyfish's Whisper default replacement eyes appear to be broken - not showing up in CAS or in live mode

Think they will update? I've been using those eyes for a long time. Love 'em!

That is really a question for DFJ. You can send them an ask on their Tumblr. They were active a month ago.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    s33man wrote: »
    Dangerously Free Jellyfish's Whisper default replacement eyes appear to be broken - not showing up in CAS or in live mode

Think they will update? I've been using those eyes for a long time. Love 'em!

That is really a question for DFJ. You can send them an ask on their Tumblr. They were active a month ago.

I went to her tumblr as soon as I saw this... but the ask button is unavaiable when u click on it :( Guess I just need to wait... My favorite eyes and Ive been using them forever... Saw a sim with EA eyes and almost fainted ahahah
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited June 2020
    LittleMsSam is in the process of uploading her updates. Check with her website for specifics.

Also: Coolspear has officially "Retired" prior to this patch. If any of his mods break, don't expect any updates.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Good morning, all!

@KiniHokulani @Mellifluous205 I can't use player tests of mods to confirm that the mods are working. Only the mod creator can confirm that. Do you mind deleting that list? It could lead players to think that the mods are definitely okay when they might not be, behind the scenes. Teleport Any Sim (Scumbumbo) hasn't been updated for the previous game version either; it's not planned to be updated because the functionality is available in other ways. Those of us who are keeping up Scumbumbo's work have a list running on a Discord server and website, so you can check there :) (I haven't got it updated yet for today though.) @Mellifluous205 Some of those broken mods (including all custom careers) are already listed on p. 1 or are already listed there as updated. Please do go have a look! Custom windows and doors should be supporting the new placement option, according to Peacemaker. If you run into specific ones that don't and have tested them with no other mods or CC installed at all and after deleting localthumbcache, please let me know.

@DeafSimmer Many Sacrificial mods can't be discussed on the Forums. Please join his Discord or follow him on Twitter for updates.

@SiliClone Hi! Late last night I noted that @Triplis said XML Injector seemed to be working. I'll catch up that info as soon as I find it this morning. Are you on our Scumbumbo Discord? That's the most up-to-date list because several testers/modders have access to it. Tagging @EzeliaStarpuff on this too. I'll get more info and come back with it.

@YankeesForever, @Zulf_12 Good morning!

@chantelholland Any chance you've been able to test the TwistedMexi Underworlds mod alone, with no other mods installed? (I'll check elsewhere on that one too. It's not one I'm familiar with personally.)

Thanks, @DozerfleetProd ! I don't have a Blogger feed running. Do you update on any other social media? I can follow you on Tumblr or Twitter. Otherwise, do you mind posting here again with an update? Thanks :)

@carlymichelle Sounds like you might have saved with CC not enabled :( Been there, done that, spent the hours giving everyone back some hair.

@Catzilla Have you tested All Cheats with no other mods installed? (I'll check elsewhere on that one too.)

@Tony89 @s33man Default eye replacements can't be updated until S4S is updated. S4S never updates until after the pack comes out. They made need extra update time this time, as I gather there's a pile of new things they may want to add. I'm afraid patience really will be needed on default eyes. I can assure you that the active creators of them are keen to update as soon as possible!

@analuvalois Thanks!

@Blackmoon781 Have you tested Alf-si's HQ Textures mod alone?

@EdithV If we hear that the modder has confirmed it's fine, we'll post here. If you want to test it yourself, you can: Back up your saves first, remove all other mods and CC, delete localthumbcache, then restart the game and test the mod's full functionality. If the mod is broken, please let us know. If it's working for you, that still doesn't mean it's actually working fully.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Broken
    CC Wrench Hider (Schram92)

Updated Mods Updated Careers
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • KiaraSims: all traits

Off to fetch a coffee from the kitchen then hunt down more info!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    @luthienrising What about mod makers who have retired? How do we report on the status of their work?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Broken
    • SNB Bills (SimRealist)
    • Organic Mod (SimRealist)
    • Private Practice (SimRealist) - Careers mod package

Updated
    Updates: by Scarlet
    - All Year Plants
    - Buy Magic Items from Computer
    - Children/Toddlers Can Die of Anything
    - Faster Homework (Uni Edition)
    - Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots)
    - Island Event Notifications Enabled
    - Less Patchy Time
    - No Auto Change Channel
    - No Weather Outfits Required
    - Plain Tea
    - Publish Books on Computer
    - Servo Tweaks

Confirmed Fine by Modder
    • magneticsouth: all mods not listed above
    • Sacrificial: mods not listed but please see the full update
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Broken
    • Go to School (Zerbu)
    • Mortem (SimsRealist) - may work for you but not currently supported

Updated
    Updated: by LittleMsSam
    • 30 Minutes Power Workout & 30 Minutes Swimming
    • Anti Heat Pill (Pets)
    • Ask to Cook/Bake/Grill/Mix Drink! (including Cupcakes and Experimental Food)
    • ATM Cards and now with real Credit Function! (Update of Zooroo’s Mod)
    • Automatic Thermostat (Seasons)
    • Autonomous Gardening
    • Autonomous Pay Bills at Computers
    • Better Nanny (Second Nanny & more)
    • Carryable Performance Stage plus Sing Songs!
    • Collectibles (Rock Digging) Rework (Slower/Harder)
    • Cooler are cooling
    • Eco Dishwasher
    • Experimental Food Servings
    • Flea Market appears every Sunday
    • Food Delivery Service
    • Forbidden Fruit fills Hunger & Water Motive of PlantSims
    • Free Staff and no phone call animation for marketstalls, chef, barista & bartender
    • Go for a walk with more Pets (Rabbitholes)
    • Healthy Drinks
    • Herbalism | New Potions
    • Hire certain Sims (incl. Family Members) at Restaurants
    • Holiday Home Standalone Version
    • Housewarming Party (instead of Welcome Wagon)
    • Improved Kids Night Light
    • Live in Business
    • Marketstalls | Toddler can Order & More Food Options
    • Miscarriage Chance & Abortion
    • More Best Friends
    • More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types
    • More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    • More Woodworks
    • New Vampire Powers | “Be able to eat Human Food”, “Enable own Mirror Reflection”, “Stop Hissing” and more
    • Objects don’t share Inventory
    • Offer Appeareance Styling & earn Money
    • Online Learning System
    • Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    • Play your own Tracks as a DJ
    • Power Napping on Sofas
    • Pregnancy Overhaul
    • Quick Shower & Quick Bath
    • Random Bug Fixes
    • Random Small Mods
    • Retail Overhaul (Hire certain Employees/Better Shopping as a Customer & more)
    • Roommates
    • Seafood Servings
    • Sell more self made Woodwork at the Flea Market
    • Sell via Simbay
    • SimDa Dating App
    • Sleep All Night
    • Sleep In
    • Slower Writing
    • Small Archaeology Overhaul
    • Small Award Overhaul (Get Famous)
    • Small Invite to Hang Out Overhaul
    • Small Laundry Overhaul
    • Social Activities (Visit Friends, Family and more)
    • Stereos | Retro Station enabled
    • Teach me the Rumbasim
    • Transfer Inventory
    • Vampire Invasions on Community Lots Fix (kind of)
    • Watch Movie and Be Quiet please
    • WEE Working Elevators Everywhere
    • Woodworking Table Rework + No Autonomous

Reported Fine by Creator
    • LittleMsSam: mods not listed above
    • Triplis: mods not listed elsewhere

No Longer Needed
    • Lowered Thermostat Costs on Bill (LittleMsSam)
  • Options
    @DarkAudit If it's broken and you've tested it alone, no other mods/CC installed and localthumbcache deleted, please let me know! Otherwise, a mod will wait to be taken over by someone else. I do suspect there are modders who will be interested in taking over some of Coolspear's mods, but not till they've got their own mods sorted out.
  • Options
    Broken
    • Working Medicine Cabinets (Scumbumbo) - autonomous version

Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo (by other modders): XML Injector
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • flerb: Power Outages, Automatic Sunburns (mostly)
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Hello ! My default replacements of the Meteor eyes by dustflwr are:: dead. and this user's not active anymore. can anybody do anything about it since sooo many people (including me) have been using those ? thanks :)

I totally agree with this plead! I love the Meteor Eyes (default). I can't play without them anymore because - let's be honest - the EA eyes are kinda creepy :#
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @DarkAudit If it's broken and you've tested it alone, no other mods/CC installed and localthumbcache deleted, please let me know! Otherwise, a mod will wait to be taken over by someone else. I do suspect there are modders who will be interested in taking over some of Coolspear's mods, but not till they've got their own mods sorted out.

*shy finger twirl*

I didn't want to mention anyone by name, but you figured it out anyway. :blush:
  • Options
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @DarkAudit If it's broken and you've tested it alone, no other mods/CC installed and localthumbcache deleted, please let me know! Otherwise, a mod will wait to be taken over by someone else. I do suspect there are modders who will be interested in taking over some of Coolspear's mods, but not till they've got their own mods sorted out.

*shy finger twirl*

I didn't want to mention anyone by name, but you figured it out anyway. :blush:

There's a lot of chatter :)
  • Options
    ClamilyClamily Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to add that the default eye replacements for pets are not working for me. I have tried two different replacements, and both are broken. Hoping that will be fixed along with the other default eye replacements in the S4S update.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited June 2020
    Confirmed broken:

Weerbesu's "Higher Acting Gig Payouts & Royalty Payments" mod. Not updated as of yet. Causes gig picker to fail to open.

Updated and fixed.
    Post edited by gettps on
  • Options
    bk1226bk1226 Posts: 20 Member
    SimLotto is working fine
  • Options
    EmeraldDragon91EmeraldDragon91 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Mellifluous205 said:
    > hi I have all these mods and I'm checking them:
    > - icemunmun recipes
    > -LBB recipes

For the icemunmun stuff, did you remove any of the recipe override files. I was using the recipes yesterday with zero issue but I removed the recipe override files before launching.

https://twitter.com/icemunmun/status/1268224734262517760
  • Options
    champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    I've tested my mods and can make a few comments:

Icemunmun custom recipies seem to work for me; I have no custom harvestables or overrides though.
    Kjiko eyelashes in the glasses section are fine, skin details not.

It also seems roBurky's Meaningful Stories mod and all it's parts work
    Personality, Please! appears to work also, although it's quite passive so it is a bit hard to tell.
    Mental_Hygiene's eat at tables fix seems to also still work, although it's quite old now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top