Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Will You Play?

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
I won’t be able to play Eco Living till tomorrow morning. Do some regions get it early?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’m in the US and it releases at midnight EST which means for me it releases at 11pm tonight as I’m central time. It’s releasing at midnight in most regions I believe.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I'm going to be playing in a month or so when all mods have surely been updated and there has been a hotfix release for the save-breaking. 😁 I'll enjoy my game the regular way until then.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I will get it at about 5/6 when I get off work because I will be using a VPN to download it 🤸
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited June 2020
    Australia & that area get the pack in a little over 2 hours. The east coast of the US is the last to get the pack at midnight. If you Google "sims 4 eco lifestyle countdown" there'll be a link to The Sims Comminity's countdown page that lists times for various parts of the world.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    When it pops I pop. Got credit card in hand and waiting.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    It releases 11 pm here in the UK. If I am still awake by then I hope to play for about an hour or so.
    giphy.gif
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’ll be using a VPN to download and play in about an hour or so.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    My computer is messed up a bit. I'm trying to take everything off so I can have it built up with a stronger gaming system. I have 64bit ECT., but am having driver issues ECT. Will probably be close to a month until I get situated with the computer and add faster internet. Will say that I think it is worth buying the first day though.

Why am I at wooooooork thooooooo *cries in simlish*

I mean, it's not like I'm doing nearly as much as I should because the PEPS is killing me lol. So glad I'm off tomorrow <3
    Enjoooy! I'll join you an hour or two later.
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I mean, it's not like I'm doing nearly as much as I should because the PEPS is killing me lol. So glad I'm off tomorrow <3

I have work tomorrow lol, so I’m glad to be able to play early today (as long as the vpn goes well).

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

@SimTrippy me too 🙂. Gotta love having fridays off lol.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Add me to the Friday off club! I'll be playing tomorrow, unless I can't sleep late tonight :D

Well, when I say playing what I mean is editing builds.
    Haha we'll be having so much fun tomorrow :naughty:

Sorry you have to work though @AquaGamer1212 - if your vpn is acting up, try windscribe, never had issues with it. Only issue is that you need to pay like 1 dollar for Aussie servers, but you get 10 GB per month for free :)
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Whenever Best Buy sends me the code, I guess. I’m not sure if they tend to send them out around midnight or not - this is the first time I’ve preordered an EP from them.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I'm not even sure if I'm gonna buy it at release. I think I will wait and see what people think of it.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I probably won't be able to play it until tomorrow. It unlocks at 11 pm tonight, but Origin still has to download it (I haven't seen it trying to do that yet), and 11 pm is my bedtime anyway. Even if I could wait until it was finished to try, I'd rather play fresh. Perhaps early tomorrow morning before work, with a full pot of coffee!
    Awmagod it's midnight in Australia! Looking forward to being flooded with the first screenshots :D I will join iiin about 1-2 hours #excite
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    How long does it take to download? Maybe I should stay up so I’m ready to go in the morning
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    edited June 2020
    Probably depends on your internet. We average around 60 Mbps (less than we used to have lol) and it only takes like 3ish minutes*. The lower that Mbps number the longer it will take :)

*it takes longer using a VPN though, can be up to 10.
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    How long does it take to download? Maybe I should stay up so I’m ready to go in the morning

Depends on your internet speed but mine is only taking around 10 minutes or so to download.

Oh ok good. I can’t remember how long my last one took, but I do remember in previous versions (TS3 for example) taking hours. Slower computers and Internet was likely a factor though
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I finish at 4:30 tomorrow so I’ll play it then 😊
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I'm waiting for the save file fix.
    What is the save file fix?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif