Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    And a huge 'Thank you' to @catloverplayer for doing another countdown for us. We appreciate everything you do for us. <3
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    9 hours and 23 minutes before I can download...
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    1 Day Left!!!!!

We get to download at Midnight Tomorrow!!!!!!

Yay!!!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    I want it - but I've spent so much money on the Game Packs and other EPs when they were on sale! :(
    Is there a perk to pre-ordering?

No you don't even get to download early the only benefit is telling the company that you really really like the idea by pre-ordering other than that I would just wait
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Good morning guys :D Work started about half an hour ago, and when I get off in about 9 hours I can finally download EL!!!!!! I'm sooo excited <3 Wish you all a lovely last day of waiting :D
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Less than 24 hours!!

It comes out at 11pm here in the UK, although I'll be in bed so I can get up early to play before work tomorrow. :D
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Good morning guys :D Work started about half an hour ago, and when I get off in about 9 hours I can finally download EL!!!!!! I'm sooo excited <3 Wish you all a lovely last day of waiting :D
    SimTrippy wrote: »

And a lovely last day of waiting for you as well
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I haven't been this excited about a pack since Seasons :heart:

Let's hope its a quick day for you all!
    giphy.gif
  • lolabeelolabee Posts: 25 Member
    Looking forward to the new pack! I wasn’t sure on the initial trailer but the more I’ve seen, the more I’m excited about it’s features.
    Not long now!
    For anyone who wants the clock for their timezone
    https://simscommunity.info/2020/05/30/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-eco-lifestyle-pc-and-console/

It's not like we're gonna be watching it or anything :grimace:
    giphy.gif
    Thanks @comicsforlife <3

Guys look at Sulani all smogged up! I'm so excited 😁
    That is so awesome!! Poor Sulani, but awesome! :heart:
    giphy.gif
    edited June 2020
    That is so awesome!! Poor Sulani, but awesome! :heart:

Really really makes me wish we'd gotten those world overlays for seasons too but well :D super psyched we're at least getting them this time!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Today to get through then sims 😂Well technically I’ve got to get through Friday's work day too but I’m hoping Game changers will get videos up today.
    Yeeeeees <3 Omg I just can't focus on work AT ALL. I just wanna play the game lol. And in less than 3 hours it's midnight in Australia. How will I manage :fearful:
    Today to get through then sims 😂Well technically I’ve got to get through Friday's work day too but I’m hoping Game changers will get videos up today.

They already are putting up content! :)
  • SevRickmanSevRickman Posts: 7 New Member
    So.... It's 12.19 here in the UK or 11.19 UTC, or 02.19 PDT, where is the expansion... by whatever metric you use it 4/06/2020 or the 4th of June so gimme what I paid for!
    SevRickman wrote: »
    So.... It's 12.19 here in the UK or 11.19 UTC, or 02.19 PDT, where is the expansion... by whatever metric you use it 4/06/2020 or the 4th of June so gimme what I paid for!

It releases at 11 pm on the 4th June in the UK :) Official release date is midnight 5th June but in your case, that means 5th June in Central Europe = 11 pm in the UK. The earliest it will release is in approx. 2h40min when it's midnight in Australia. As of then you can download using a VPN or wait til tonight.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Its release date is midnight on 5 June, so if you're in the UK it will be available to download at 11pm thanks to British Summer Time (BST).
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It releases at 11 pm on the 4th June in the UK :) Official release date is midnight 5th June but in your case, that means 5th June in Central Europe = 11 pm in the UK. The earliest it will release is in approx. 2h40min when it's midnight in Australia. As of then you can download using a VPN or wait til tonight.

So basically the 4th of June release date is a flat out lie, that's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fantastic!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    I want it - but I've spent so much money on the Game Packs and other EPs when they were on sale! :(
    Is there a perk to pre-ordering?

No you don't even get to download early the only benefit is telling the company that you really really like the idea by pre-ordering other than that I would just wait

There is a benefit. The game automatically downloads at midnight if your logged into origin.
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Its release date is midnight on 5 June, so if you're in the UK it will be available to download at 11pm thanks to British Summer Time (BST).

Yet all of the media around the expansion say it released on 4th, so that is a flat out lie, and I will be talking to a lawyer
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It releases at 11 pm on the 4th June in the UK :) Official release date is midnight 5th June but in your case, that means 5th June in Central Europe = 11 pm in the UK. The earliest it will release is in approx. 2h40min when it's midnight in Australia. As of then you can download using a VPN or wait til tonight.

So basically the 4th of June release date is a flat out lie, that's 🌺🌺🌺🌺 fantastic!

Where did you hear 4th June as the official release date? EA have never said that.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Its release date is midnight on 5 June, so if you're in the UK it will be available to download at 11pm thanks to British Summer Time (BST).

Yet all of the media around the expansion say it released on 4th, so that is a flat out lie, and I will be talking to a lawyer

11pm on the 4th of June is still the 4th of June. Not being early enough in the day for you doesn't mean it's no longer the 4th.