Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MonaSolstraale You’re right, he needs some happiness and light in his life right now :( Hopefully he can find it soon...

@MadameLee That would definitely help him find someone who can understand all the stress he goes through at his job! I think that was one of the biggest problems with Matt :/
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @CitizenErased14 it's something I know of since both my parents are/were teachers. So they kind of understand teaching related stuff
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that unfortunately we won't have a new chapter tomorrow as planned :( It's partially done but there's no way I can finish it up tonight... Should be released Thursday or Friday if all goes according to plan the next couple of days, Saturday absolute latest!

Thanks for your patience... Fingers crossed I can have a chapter done on time for next Wednesday so I can stick to the schedule!
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to the latest chapter of Asher's life amidst the Journal Curse, regardless of day the chapter is released.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    No worries. <3 Everyone’s life has become pretty discombobulated the last few months. Up is down and down is up!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2020
    Crossing fingers for a new chapter soon!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Sorry for the delay! Here’s today’s chapter! :smiley:

9.39: See You Soon
    aht4HN2.png
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooohooo! But dang >:) evil @CitizenErased14 .... cliffhanger with all kinds of possibilities... or nothing at all.... gahhhh
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Wooohooo! But dang >:) evil @CitizenErased14 .... cliffhanger with all kinds of possibilities... or nothing at all.... gahhhh

It'll probably be nothing at all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlREUROGwpI
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So many questions that I will have to wait for answers for!
    @VanPelt81 I’ve always found that clip so traumatizing :joy: Thank you

@haswh Sorry for all the unanswered questions! Soon! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooh, on time this week! Here is today’s chapter :blush:

9.40: Nostalgia
    LjhAVYi.png
    snvAF3B.png
    Looking backwards might not be such a good idea. Asher honey, you need to look forward. But I suppose hoping for friendship is okay, as long as that’s ALL he’s really hoping for. Bad journal!
    @AudreyFld Yes, let’s hope that’s truly all Asher wants! It’s very possible that he’s setting himself up for disappointment and heartbreak here... :grimace: But hopefully not!!!!

That journal curse is hard to shake though, huh? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    I can hardly wait to see what Ollie has in mind....
    I fear Ollie must be separated from his wife and that it creates a new hope and drama in Asher's life :#
    I hope Asher once and for all realizes that the past is over and that he can say goodbye to the loss of the love that did not have the opportunity to sprout and grow :/
    It is like a weed seed in his heart and it must be eradicated before a new love is allowed to bloom <3
    @MonaSolstraale New hope and new drama... could be! :tongue: We’ll find out soon, I promise!

Asher definitely needs to let go of the past. Maybe seeing Ollie again will help him fully accept how much they’ve both changed? Though it sounds like he might be interested in re-planting that Ollie seed again... maybe just as a friend this time though :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    I'm guessing that Ollie & Asher's attempt of re-connection will be awkward. Looking forward to said awkwardness from it. >:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that Ollie & Asher's attempt of re-connection will be awkward. Looking forward to said awkwardness from it. >:)

Of course it will be. He wrote in his journal! Duh! :joy::joy::joy:
    @VanPelt81 Man, my readers are a bunch of sadists :joy: (But then... so am I, huh? :joy::naughty:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @VanPelt81 Man, my readers are a bunch of sadists :joy: (But then... so am I, huh? :joy::naughty:)

No comment! Lol...
    Hey folks! Just as an FYI, a Thursday or Friday chapter is looking likely for this week :)
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey folks! Just as an FYI, a Thursday or Friday chapter is looking likely for this week :)

Sitting here rubbing my hands together for the Asher/Ollie reunion!
    And, uh, "Thursday or Friday A2A chapter" 100% meant "Saturday or Sunday", by the way... :grimace: It's getting there though, I swear! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Sorry for the massive delay. Here it is! :)

9.41: Dichotomy
    hdJl1xV.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top