The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game pack sale

Just bought Dine Out and Parenthood for 50% off. No other packs on sale right now.

Comments

• alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    happy simming. hope you like the new packs.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Horaay, happy to know they're happening at 50% yet Haha Enjoy it, Parenthood is awesome.

I'm waiting one of those sales to get Strangerville.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Ooh I got them in 25% off in lockdown I’m glad they’re doing them again at 50% they’re the only 2 game packs I own so hope they do another 2
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »
    Ooh I got them in 25% off in lockdown I’m glad they’re doing them again at 50% they’re the only 2 game packs I own so hope they do another 2

Hopefully they'll put more on sale.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    Aside of Vampires these two are my favourite GPs. I have them all, but for anyone wanting recommendations ;)
  • danceswithchaosdanceswithchaos Posts: 95 Member
    Now Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat are 50% off. Others might be too, but I already own Vampires and Spa Day.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    A few days ago it was Dine Out and Parenthood (dining with family on white sunday?)
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Now Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat are 50% off. Others might be too, but I already own Vampires and Spa Day.

This makes me happy I don’t have either I’m not so much interested but at this price I think I gotta get them
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member

I have OR but will probably buy JA now. Thanks!
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Still waiting for stuff pack discount .....
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »

So am I :lol:
    giphy.gif

Omg I’d love this to happen ! Which ones would you get ?
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    I really don't care about Outdoor Retreat, but Strangerville + Jungle Adventure seem fun.
    I already got Parenthood + Dine Out when the first went on sale for 10. I Vampires + the Magic one (which is lame).
    Before the whole Coronavirus breakout I hadn't been on the sims in years, now it's all I do haha.

If stuff packs went on sale, I don't know which ones to get.Maybe Moschino? I already have Tiny Living and Laundry Day. The others don't really appeal to me.
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    @wrswrs2 Moschino is good. I like the freelance photographer career but it gets expensive. But if you're like me you can type motherlode faster than you're own name ;) But I was expecting it to come with more CAS items. Other than that it's a solid pack.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I'll get Tiny Living if it goes down to 50%.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • idkidkidkidk Posts: 75 Member
    Great!I finally got Outdoor Retreat. I could never justify paying 20$ for it so i'm thankful for the sale.
  • danceswithchaosdanceswithchaos Posts: 95 Member

They had over half of the stuff packs on sale back in, I think it was January and February, and maybe part of March? Each week another Stuff pack went on sale. The newest ones didn't go on sale (it was around the time Tiny Living was released), but most of the older ones did. I'd only had the toddlers stuff pack until that point, and now I have most of them, as I don't feel they have enough content for $10, but for $5 it's worth it.

Also had only had Vampires (when it was 50% off around Halloween) and Spa Day for game packs until this latest sale. Now I've picked up Parenthood, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, and Outdoor Retreat. Hopefully my laptop can handle them and the patch doesn't break them all. (sigh)

It's a good a idea to randomly open the game once a week or so and see if any sales are going on. There have been a ton lately, likely due to COVID-19 and people at home more, so it's definitely worth popping on to check. :)
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    It seems that everyday they feature 2 packs on sale.
    Bought Jungle Adventures yesterday ( Yes late to the game) and I was doubting about Outdoor Retreat, but maybe next time.
    I've bought some EP last 50% sale, but I am waiting for the next 50% sale to buy C&D & Seasons :smiley:
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    *patiently waits for Strangerville and Vampires to be on offer*

Omg I’d love this to happen ! Which ones would you get ?

I want laundry day pack to make my house even messier :)

Both very lovely packs ! Enjoy them thoroughly.

Same here ! Maybe ROM too

edited June 2020

Tiny living is worth full price now we have ladders I’m so happy with that pack
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member

Tiny living is worth full price now we have ladders I’m so happy with that pack

Fair enough but I'm not in a hurry to get it.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    I got jungle adventure .Now I have all the gamepacks