Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help finding Water Pump please!

CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
The patch notes for today state:

The Water Pump, Fishing Holes, Romantic Garden’s Whispering Wishing Well, and Get Famous’s Luminary’s Exotic Water Garden now have the Gather Water interaction when the Off-the-Grid Lot Trait is applied.

I cannot find the Water Pump anywhere in build/buy. I've checked every category and tried searching for 'water' and 'pump' individually. Does anyone know what name this item has in the buy directory? Or at least if it is base game or a specific pack, so I can narrow my search down. Thankyou!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    I think it's a debug item.
  • pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    Just checked in my game. It's the water pumps in Oasis Springs where you can look for frogs. This one is in the park. It has the get water interaction.

d9dZR9k.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @pink_coco10 Thankyou so much for finding this :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What’s the gather water interaction used for anyway?
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It lets you collect water to be used on off the grid lots.
  • pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    @CelSims no problem! :)
    Chazzzy wrote: »

If you gather water when your lot is off the grid, it enables all the normal water interactions instead of the usual tepid off the grid options. It also enables bathtubs. No Hot Tub though as there is still no power.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I love the look of those water pumps, it will be great to have them usable for water. I assume they are in buydebug too? I hope so, cos I want one on my sims rustic self-sufficient off the grid lot.
    I love the look of those water pumps, it will be great to have them usable for water. I assume they are in buydebug too? I hope so, cos I want one on my sims rustic self-sufficient off the grid lot.

I've gone through the debug and showliveedit several times and can't find it there, but my eyes aren't the best so maybe someone will find it and upload to the gallery.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I'm surprised the Get Famous water well doesn't have that interaction, but I think it's because it's supposed to be just a movie prop. When they mentioned Get Famous I thought it was that one, but it's actually the shark pond one.
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Does the wishing well count for this too or is that just a prop?

I hope they make these pumps buyable from the catalog because I'd love to have one on my sim's property!
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Ever since I read this thread I've been thinking how cool it would be to have this in my garden. I've spent the last 3 hrs. looking for it. I had all of the cheats enabled so I could look everywhere. I even went to RofM HQ and enabled freebuild, I thought maybe I could use the eyedropper thingy on the one at the greenhouse area. It wouldn't let me go there. So now I want it twice as much.
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Ever since I read this thread I've been thinking how cool it would be to have this in my garden. I've spent the last 3 hrs. looking for it. I had all of the cheats enabled so I could look everywhere. I even went to RofM HQ and enabled freebuild, I thought maybe I could use the eyedropper thingy on the one at the greenhouse area. It wouldn't let me go there. So now I want it twice as much.

Sadly you cannot use eyedropper on debug items. This to me is the most frustrating thing, when you look for objects that you know are in the game, but can't find them. It doesn't help that debug items don't have proper names either.
  • Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    I found a way to use the water pump on lots. I posted it in the build forum
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top