Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited May 2020
    Pinot Point is another beauty dear @masajo, detailed and very cozy looking!
    P.S. I'm still on house 2
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A very big thank you dear @BreeMiles for all your wonderful support and kindness. Be careful with house 2 it was a fail for me as I couldn't find all the plants even though my simmie spent every season there :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    I had to order seeds from the computer before I got them all, and I'm close to the end so I know how you feel!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Pinot Point is super lovely <3
    Don´t you get to finish House02? :anguished: Are you going to try again?
    I made a break in the middle of House04, but I only built House01, House02 and House 04 and I only uploaded those 2 last ones.
    Can´t wait to see your House03!
    Happy weekend, hun!
    @BreeMiles I went down the Outdoor Enthusiast route and couldn't find a fireleaf plant anywhere, lots of poisonous fireleaf though and searched every single season :)
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for all your wonderful kindness and support. Pinot Point is house 3, I discovered the money tree with that one. I've just finished house 4 and must say it was lots of fun exploring Sixam again :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Evensong

This is house 4 for the Drifter Challenge which was so much fun exploring space and Sixam. Basegame and Seasons packs only and comprises kitchen, open plan living and dining areas, three bedrooms and one bathroom. There is a front porch and rear garden with bbq dining, kids play area, swimming pool and more :)

Download here
    More pics here

oBf6bAI.png

zTLJNKF.jpg

8GjRrnr.jpg

6icfvlz.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Evensong is a great family home. Glad you are enjoying the challenge. Well done @masajo 🌟😀
    A very big thank you for your kind and wonderful words @soocoolsim it's an awesome challenge and leads to gameplay, careers, objects etc I never knew existed :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Evensong is a lovely family home! :) Very beautiful exterior design, roofing, pretty flowers in front garden areas! Lovely backyard areas! Sims will have fun playing chess,and enjoy cooking on bbq and dining outdoors in the air. The flower planter box is pretty! Very lovely outdoors lounge and kids play area to enjoy spending time outdoors ! The patterned seating is very nice, and lovely candles on table! Kids will have fun playing on monkey bars. Very nice pool and relaxing loungers area with a kids wading pool there also for them to splash in and a toy chest .The poolside sofa and armchairs are nice and restful to sit on. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and liiving rooms areas , the wooden texture of the furnishings and the natural colour scheme is very nice! Very nice corner nook area for Sims to enjoy watching tv or reading books , They will enjoy dining at the dining table near the fire, The patterned kitchen walls and the fruit wall art is very nice, Very lovely furnishing of each bedroom! The blue colour scheme is very nice. Very sweet kids bedroom! The bunny, panda lamp and giraffe are cute!Very nice canopy bed. The landscape bedhead wall art and bedside table lamps in the master bedroom is very nice,
    It is a very nice home for a family :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your beautiful review which is a pure delight to read as always. Many thanks also for all your wonderful support and kindness which are greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Moondance

Download here
    More pics here

Here is a DNA Request for @becks1112 a modern farmhouse style build created in Willow Creek comprising 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, laundry, gym, basement with home movie room, sauna and display room. Large rear garden with various activities including swimming pool, bbq deck, gazebo, gardening plot with shed and child/toddler play areas :)

CPV2ODy.png

TigvmI6.jpg

aDRgk4G.jpg

H2tpby8.jpg

q1KhjJB.jpg

OFBx5vU.jpg

Wtazjp5.jpg

7LqJEYp.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Moondance is a very beautiful modem farmhouse family home! :) Very lovely exterior design,modern windows, homely stone fencing! Very pretty front area flowers! The backyard areas are very lovely! There are so many special areas! Very nice pool with water fountain island, Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on loungers. and great kids pool.Very nice hot tub area, gazebo with chess, great picnic area with nearby seed feeder to watch birds whilst dining, great toddlers play area, and very nice outdoors dining and bbq area! Sims will enjoy having drinks from the bar and have fun playing ping pong! Very nice kids puppet theatre area with cushions to sit on. Very nice light filled greenhouse to enjoy growing plants indoors. The garden allotment, hives, Patchy, and the garden shed are very nice! Very nice campfire area! Very lovely furnishing, design and layout of the interior! Each room and area is very nice! . Lovely grey and natural colours,with great touches of yellow! The design of the home cinema room and the patterned seating looks so very great! Very lovely furnishing and colour of each of the bedrooms!
    It is such a very detailed home that I can’t write about all the special details and features but they all very lovely!
    It is a very special family home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such beautiful words, you really have made my day! Many thanks also for your kind and wonderful support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow so many details in this lovely home @masajo. Great curb appeal, decor and landscaping. Well done! 🌟🌸
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This is amazing!! I have a save started and I already have 2 of your lots on it. This one is going on too.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Gorgeous Moondance, so beautifuly detailed! <3
    Thank you very much for such beautiful words @soocoolsim really appreciate all your kind support :)
    Many thanks @joRN1414 you've just made my day with your kind and beautiful words :)
    @AIRIS6962 a very big thank you for all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Moondance is a really lovely home. I love the style of the house and the white brick and white wood combo is very attractive. Beautifully decorated inside and out. Very well done! :)
    Many thanks for such beautiful words @Sandraelle your kindness and support are very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Here catching up on all your beautiful and lovely additions to your gallery dear! Lovely as always!
    Thank you very much dear @BreeMiles for such kind and beautiful words, really appreciate all your wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Woodwinds

Download here
    More pics here

Woodwinds is a modern eco-friendly family home built in Evergreen Harbor using seven 12x4 square containers. There are four bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, gym and garden room. The basement includes crafting and generator rooms, office and a games room. There are front and rear porches, two roof terraces and a rear garden with a veggie plot and swimming pool. All toddler and pets friendly :)

iyu4Q8D.png

thPEuAS.jpg

A2OVFdu.jpg

Y6pmxiA.jpg

sjQ8tXY.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Woodwinds is such a lovely modern eco living, container style.family home! :) Very nice exterior design, wood texture, windows used, great solar panels on roofing! Lovely outdoors living front porch with armchairs, and colourful candles and floor rug! Sims will have fun playing chess on the rear patio. Lovely outdoors areas! Very nice gardening plot, hives, wood working area! The pool area is very nice! Very lovely interior furnishings, layout, and design! There are so many very special areas through the home! It is so very detailed! Very nice gym, and lovely light filled garden room! Very great basement level! The crafting room, games room. study and generator room are great! Very lovely roof terraces with loungers. hot tub, bar and outdoors dining, bbq areas ! Great dew collector balcony! The furnishings, colour, curtains, design, of the bedrooms is very lovely!
    It is a very special eco living family home! :)
    Dear @rosemow a million thank you's for taking a closer look, you notice absolutely everything. Your beautiful kindness and support are very much appreciated as are your wonderful words. Wishing you a great weekend and fantastic week ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Beautiful container home, dear Christine <3 Lots of entertaintment for our sims in so small space! Very well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top