Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Could Add 2 New OBJECTS, What Would They Be?

Comments

• Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    One-way doors and gates so that sims can be directed to move in certain directions.

Sims 3's weather stone for special magical weather.
    Torches. I want to be able to take a torch from the fire pit and burn bushes, etc. We have firemen coming need to summon them without using cheats to start a fire. (Eta, I don't want to burn my sim's house but other places.)

Windows and doors with shattered glass. We could build some great haunted houses.

Spellcasters can do that with inferniate.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    sennawales wrote: »
    One-way doors and gates so that sims can be directed to move in certain directions.

Sims 3's weather stone for special magical weather.
    Torches. I want to be able to take a torch from the fire pit and burn bushes, etc. We have firemen coming need to summon them without using cheats to start a fire. (Eta, I don't want to burn my sim's house but other places.)

Windows and doors with shattered glass. We could build some great haunted houses.

Spellcasters can do that with inferniate.

I haven't played with magic that much. What little I did was to discover it could be used to upgrade or fix stuff. Which my sims can already do with the handy skill.
  • Options
    sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    1- More natural bushes and plants instead of just trimmed to perfection ones.
    2- pond creation tool.
  • Options
    IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    1 - Stone sculpting station. I just miss making stone statues of sims and I think the added gameplay would be fun.
    2 - Manicure station. I want to give my sims colored nails.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    1. Bunk beds because we NEED them. Lol
    2. Strollers for toddlers, I would love to take my little cuties for a stroll and there was a couple actions they could do while in the stroller like nap or play with a toy. <3
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Drums
    Loftbeds/bunkbeds... or...
    A toaster and kettle combo (I'm counting this as one item :p ).

Morphy-Richards-Kettle-Toaster-clickfrenzy-retailers.jpg
    toaster_kettle__03139.1574905100.386.513.jpg?c=2
    684332_l_6.jpg

Kettles can be used to make instant coffee, tea, tea-pot tea, instant soup, instant noodles, instant mash, instant gravy, hot chocolate...
    Toasters can be used for toasting bread and bread-like things.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    RavenfaerieRavenfaerie Posts: 3 New Member
    1. Spiral staircases...would be especially helpful in Tiny Living builds
    2. Paints and palettes for adults and kids alike, to click "use", "choose colors" etc instead of just clicking easel.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Ooh, I couldn't think of a good second item but now I remembered what I really want. Curtains/blinds one can actually adjust. Open close.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Ooh, I couldn't think of a good second item but now I remembered what I really want. Curtains/blinds one can actually adjust. Open close.

I like curtains, but I never use the blinds because they stop the light coming in, so I have to add more ceiling lights which I don't like because they are in the way.
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Trampoline and snowboarding half-pipe.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    I want to say juicer but I think that's what the fizzy machine is basically. I want to say cars but it's been mentioned a lot already. And I want to say better alchemy pots and ones that can be thrown at sims like in ts3 but doubt they will revisit alchemy. Winemaking but alcohol is not allowed in ts4 I think.

1. A chest to put objects in with it's own inventory that won't be shared with the sim's inventory or the fridge's, etc. I like to hoard in games. I don't want it to become the black hole though lol, it should have a limited amount of space. Not gonna happen but it's something i'd like to see added. And you could lock it for only certain sims so that maybe sims could have their own things.

2. A scrapbook/photo album. Sims could get a nostalgic mood buff. They could do the admiration animation and chuckle from time to time as they pass through the pages. It would fit nicely with a generation type pack if that is to come. I'm not sure how we could put it together. Would we do it or would the sims have an animation of cutting paper with some arts and crafts things around and we'd select pictures? Idk, but I think it would be cute.
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I want to say juicer but I think that's what the fizzy machine is basically. I want to say cars but it's been mentioned a lot already. And I want to say better alchemy pots and ones that can be thrown at sims like in ts3 but doubt they will revisit alchemy. Winemaking but alcohol is not allowed in ts4 I think.

1. A chest to put objects in with it's own inventory that won't be shared with the sim's inventory or the fridge's, etc. I like to hoard in games. I don't want it to become the black hole though lol, it should have a limited amount of space. Not gonna happen but it's something i'd like to see added. And you could lock it for only certain sims so that maybe sims could have their own things.

2. A scrapbook/photo album. Sims could get a nostalgic mood buff. They could do the admiration animation and chuckle from time to time as they pass through the pages. It would fit nicely with a generation type pack if that is to come. I'm not sure how we could put it together. Would we do it or would the sims have an animation of cutting paper with some arts and crafts things around and we'd select pictures? Idk, but I think it would be cute.

The fizzing machine is beer (home brewing kit). The chest from University and the cardboard box from Eco are non-shared inventories. You can get buffs from the current in-game screenshot manager - you can select a screenshot and assign an emotion to it.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    1. Cars
    2. Pool tables
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    1. Spiral staircases
    2. And Microwaves that don't give Sims an uncomfortable moodlet cause the food isn't fully cooked.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    1: Bunkbeds
    2: Sectionals
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    1) Pottery Wheel
    2) Cars
  • Options
    PianoCollectorPianoCollector Posts: 108 Member
    1: Upright Pianos
    2: Cars (Or perhaps motorcycles and golf-karts at least)
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    sennawales wrote: »

The fizzing machine is beer (home brewing kit). The chest from University and the cardboard box from Eco are non-shared inventories. You can get buffs from the current in-game screenshot manager - you can select a screenshot and assign an emotion to it.

Oh alright! Thanks :)
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    What a fab thread, I would like pretty much what everyone else has asked for,
    sipral stairs, baby items that take baby out of the bassinet - in fact cots, swingcribs, prams, pushchairs, play mats, changing tables, instead of the moses basket ( bassinet thing)
    upright pianos, bunkbeds, cars, sectional seating - matching colour swatches and textures . . .
    smaller items like the cupcake machine, doll house, telescope etc . . whoops, sorry got carried away there ;)

however for my 2 NEW things would be . . .

Egg chair - for inside or out - a real cosy seat single & double
    Bi-folding doors - that open and close!

Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    DOKKOMDOKKOM Posts: 27 Member
    1. Cars
    2. Pocket billiards🎱
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

1. Strollers for babies. I want to take my baby places.
    2. Cooktops for the kitchen
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Normal sized telescopes and microscopes that don't take up half your back yard... :|
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    yesme88yesme88 Posts: 316 Member
    Cars and strollers
  • Options
    sweetliljasweetlilja Posts: 39 Member
    Skateboard and sewing machine
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2020
    1. Loft beds (bunk bed with space underneath for desk/chair/etc)
    2. Usable tea pot and cup set (tea parties for all ages, without modern-looking machines)

Bonus:
    1. TS3 style teddy bears
    2. Cribs, not bassinets