Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @hushfirefly OMGosh this picture is so stinking ADORABLE! <3
    03-huggles.jpg
    Very much enjoyed reading your post! :grin:

@playermarko456 Wow! I never knew that! :open_mouth: Thanks for sharing the link to download and the video. :)
    I wish Wil Wright was still involved in the Sims games... :(

@Lucy_Henley You're having too much fun with Sims 2 to feel like playing 3 right now huh? ;):p It's all good! That so happened to me when I finally got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and began playing after years of not doing so. I even had all my CC saved to a thumb drive so it was great to discover it all again! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    Hahaha @emorrill i did actually play a little bit in Barnacle Bay! I fancy getting back to Sims 3, I haven’t played it in a while. Particularly back to the Asquiths with their cooking equipment and Ros’s mad cooking skillz!
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Walter decided to create a home flower business.
    ZLYxkqS.jpg
    Poor guy spent so much days obsessively creating beautiful flowers that he got the visit of the therapist.
    GXzfpWu.jpg
    He got a bad review but a reward at the same time.
    With a little patience and some help from his faithful employee, his business finally reached level 4.
    One day, feeling a little lonely, Walter decided he wanted to date someone and here come Celeste to the rescue. After getting to know each other for a day, they decided to get engaged on the next day...
    bHkQ1JV.jpg
    UcoTpDs.jpg
    which started fine but then quickly became a total disaster after the guests left long before the end of the wedding party (it was night time). Poor Walter and Celeste cried all night.
  • MA7xGEMA7xGE Posts: 3 New Member
    @hushfirefly Thanks for your time!

I came to the conclusion that I have downloaded the item years ago, and it probably was included in a lot download. :|

I'm starting to wonder if I'm able to find the mesh file in my endless downloads-folder somehow. Then I could download needed software, and learn to recolor the thing myself. It will be a huge waste of time and effort for one item, but I don't see any other solution for getting this precious, clearly rare item back. :'D

I haven't even played the game after deleting the swatches, that's how deep this whole thing got under my skin. :'D
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Sorry no pictures, I forget to take them..

Puck Summerdream is married to Hermia Capp because she had the want to get married, but they are not 'happily married' and they only have 1 bolt. Puck is having an affair with Erin Beaker and they had twin girls, Eowyn (red hair and green eyes) and Elena (blond hair and blue eyes). The third baby is on the way. I want to break Hermia and Puck up but I'm not sure how to do it. I have the 'ask to be just friends' mod, but it doesn't work when you're married. Erin lives with her brother and sister in law in Strangetown and Puck still lives at home with his wife, sister and parents.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Lori loves nature
    bBO3QJJ.jpg
    eGIvH7L.jpg
    qrCQDuy.jpg
    Passing time
    wfx1ZKj.jpg
    gNOKILk.jpg
    nq3OMXX.jpg
    Sorry Santa
    6Sw9AiF.png
    It's New Year's Eve!
    OcAoAA9.jpg
    1ure8XD.jpg

Meanwhile, in the McNeely family:

Tammy gave birth to Alicia while having an audience
    yy1vxKi.jpg
    Debra is learning how to cook
    7c6NX2k.jpg
    Debra seeing her naked baby sister
    qrJALNP.jpg
  • psilocyduckpsilocyduck Posts: 1 New Member
    Um, well today I saw Bella Goth for the first time in Strangetown. Setting: I created a resident lot for bigfoot after asking him to move in with a family. This lot was also a home business in which he sold clothing and stuff. Enter Bella Goth, but I'm super effing confused. She's an elder and wearing a red track suit instead. Now, I know that she appears in strangetown but I've never seen or read anything about her appearing as an elder. I also know that the Bella Goth that appears in strangetown has no memories at all. This Bella has 8 memories, in this order "Met mystery sim, Made best friends with mystery sim, had very first kiss with mystery sim, kissed mystery sim for the first time, went to college, Saw very first snow, grew up well, Met Shelby (customer on my lot)."

Has anyone ever had this happen before, I've literally never heard of this. I have a photo but this is my first post here and I'm not sure how to upload.

Thanks!
  • MA7xGEMA7xGE Posts: 3 New Member
    Something miraculous happened. I opened up the game to start the process of recreating my lost swatches.

And guess what? They were back! o_O
    I don't know how, but they are back, and I'll NEVER delete ANY CC ever again!

Thanks for your help and tips. <3
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    My computer with The Sims 2 on it is dying. The audio stopped working a few weeks ago and now The Sims 2 crashes and terminates upon being opened. I may have to download it to my new computer, but I don’t have the patience because last time it took about 12 hours.
    Update: I got the audio working again and The Sims 2 isn’t crashing anymore! Time to play!
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Soooo, I haven't been active in the forums for about 5 1/2 years but I still play 2, 3 and 4.

Lately, in TS2, I am playing the Starving Artist Challenge from the original TS2 Challenge section. The premise is that you create a teen and adult in CAS. Place the family on a 3x2 lot and kill the father. The teen cannot get a job. They can only earn money by painting (not in the artist career) on the easel or writing books (again, not as a career) and selling the products. They cannot marry or move anyone in (you lose points).

I changed the game a little to include gardening and crafting items. I also allowed the teens to attend Uni (after the 1st generation). They still can't work but they can sell their art, crafts, veggies, fruits and books.

My Gen 1 is an elder and her daughter is at Uni. So far so good. Gen 1, Penny Worth, paints. Gen 2, L'Grandia Worth, rights restaurant guides. I can't wait to see what Gen 3 will do.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Ugh, so I started a thread because some of the kids in Cosyville had lifetime wants. Which is a sign of hood corruption, apparently. Ah well. I had just started a new hood, anyway. I also might focus on Sims 3 for a bit.
  • misssimmer123misssimmer123 Posts: 17 Member
    Today the Mummy sim has a birthday party to age into an Adult 😊. A dilemma though... I made a sim for my boy (teen) to have as a wife when he grows up. I haven't added her into the game yet! But he has met Morgan Fyre's daughter who is beautiful too and I like the fact she has a background of family... she is erratic though! I have had a erratic sim previously as the mums ex husband and they fell out all the time 😂. Do I change her traits, or should I let him meet the other lady instead? Or should I let him become friends with both and see who he gets on with best? I am so unsure but am tempted to save the premade sim if I don't use her for another genetation! I always find game made sims have the most random traits that don't fit with eachother 😂

Ps. I love the sims 2 posts!
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Today the Mummy sim has a birthday party to age into an Adult 😊. A dilemma though... I made a sim for my boy (teen) to have as a wife when he grows up. I haven't added her into the game yet! But he has met Morgan Fyre's daughter who is beautiful too and I like the fact she has a background of family... she is erratic though! I have had a erratic sim previously as the mums ex husband and they fell out all the time 😂. Do I change her traits, or should I let him meet the other lady instead? Or should I let him become friends with both and see who he gets on with best? I am so unsure but am tempted to save the premade sim if I don't use her for another genetation! I always find game made sims have the most random traits that don't fit with eachother 😂

@misssimmer123 You've posted in a Sims 2 thread. You're better off going into the Sims 4 section to get an answer for your question.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Customized all the towns I found from Mod The Sims 2. Added the Teens I wanted from my Sims 2 Challenges Google Drive link. Now the fun begins as I load them all up and send them all to Uni. Oh and I did go to Bitville and have played Marla Biggs through college (she just graduated and found her other half).
  • misssimmer123misssimmer123 Posts: 17 Member
    Seera1024 wrote: »

@misssimmer123 You've posted in a Sims 2 thread. You're better off going into the Sims 4 section to get an answer for your question.

Oops... thanks!
    I found my copy of Mansion and Garden Stuff earlier. Now I’m really really tempted to get Glamour Life Stuff off eBay so that I can finally say I own EVERY Sims 2 EP and SP :D:D:D
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Hi Fellow Simmers! Hope all is well, currently playing Don Lothario's household since he lives alone I let him adopt a dog, He's currently in the culinary career as his aspiration want is to be a chef.
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 263 Member
    I made a "townie" family to be friends with my family I play with. So Jan Tellerman and Jace Lim got married and moved into the opposite apartment to my sims. My sims had a baby boy so I thought the Lim's should now have a child. They adopted a baby girl called...Jan. How strange. Now Jan has a daughter called Jan, and i didnt even have an input lol!
    @AJC20178 How did that happen? Don’t you usually get an option to name the baby?
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 263 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @AJC20178 How did that happen? Don’t you usually get an option to name the baby?

No idea! I clicked baby then it froze a little then the baby added to the family called Jan! 😄
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I found my copy of Mansion and Garden Stuff earlier. Now I’m really really tempted to get Glamour Life Stuff off eBay so that I can finally say I own EVERY Sims 2 EP and SP :D:D:D

Yes do it! Glamour Life Stuff is so much fun.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    AJC20178 wrote: »
    Simtown15 wrote: »

No idea! I clicked baby then it froze a little then the baby added to the family called Jan! 😄

Oh, so I guess it somehow glitched and skipped the naming process!
    edited June 2020
    While Don is getting adjusted to being a pet owner he asked Kaylynn to move in with him. I fulfilled her want to be in the oceanography career, I switched to the Goth family and purposely let Don leave Cassandra at the altar (for some reason whenever I had her and Don interact they didn't seem to get along so I dragged their relationship bar in the negative using cheats). I switched back to Don's house had him Invite over Dina and Nina he got caught cheating (Nina kissed him on her own) so now Dina is furious with Don both of them left after Don went to work,(Kaylnn was already at work) The following day I had Don propose to Kaylnn she agreed and they got married immediately, I built another room in Don's house because both of them had a want for a child. I had them try for a child Kaylynn got Pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy named Axel. Cassandra and Dina is always stalking Don's house so I had Don make a robot to chase both of them off (got tired of them kicking over the trash can lol, the maid Lucy would kick over the trash can too because she was mad at Don) will update later.
    Played the Caliente household I forgot to pause the game and Dina and Nina both broke out in a fight lol, After they stopped fighting I had Nina invite Don over and the girls fought again, Mortimer came on his own Nina invited him in and They had a nice chat, Don was sitting in the Hot tub along with Dina. Mortimer went in the hot tub and cuddled with Dina, Dina then decided she would hit on Don in front of Mortimer who ended up slapping Dina, Mortimer was going back downstairs to watch Tv, while Nina was prepping dinner Don joined Mortimer who was watching television the two chatted then a fight broke out amongst Mortimer and Don (Don won) they all ate and the girls ended up being robbed by Gordon King. After Mortimer and Don left Mortimer came back a few hours later and kicked over girls trash can I had Dina to make a sentry bot so whenever Mortimer wanted to kick their trash can he would get shocked (he got shocked more than three times).

Dina decided to go to the clothing store and met Mr. Big the two hung out and became fast friends, a few days later he called Dina and asked her on a Date which she happily obliged to they went to an upscale restaurant and had a dream date the following Day Dina invited Mr. Big over and the two hung out she asked him to move in and he brought over ($70,000) to the household funds (the girls were really struggling before this). Dina has a want to marry Mr. Big.

Nina asked Don out on a date and the two headed to a club ate, flirted, danced, and made out Nina decided to go outside and sit in her car and invited Don to sit with her the two acted like teenagers and made out in the car their date ended with them woohooing in the car. The following day Nina threw up while Playing with Dina's dog Max sounds like Don is about to be a father again lol I'll update later.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top