Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Downloading the new patch now :)

Remember to remove your mods folder and cc if you have any :)

Comments

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Well, ive found an interesting bug already.

Whenever any of my sims use the toilet a fire starts in the toilet, but doesnt register as a fire.

I wasnt aware that the sims employed fracking in the game.....
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    The patch broke my game it keeps crashing when I go in. Can't play I have a Mac is anyone else experiencing this who has a Mac?
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

this is a vanilla save, newly created only yesterday
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing :lol::lol:
    giphy.gif
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing :lol::lol:

The first time I saw it was when the mom was upstairs using the toilet and I saw a flame in mid air. I was confused because no one was upset about a fire in a house with 3 kids.

And sims seem to be obsessed with ladders. Bob and Eliza chose the ladder over their stairs everytime they needed to go upstairs. Hilarious!!

I do love the inventory overhaul. *chefs kiss* its marvelous, thank you sims team!
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’ve been good so far, but have only played one save since it had minimal CC. Gonna try adding CAS CC back in later and keep an eye out for the MCCC hotfix that’s being worked on.

Apparently some players can’t load certain saves without a crash to desktop. It’s not every save just some are broken. I’ll test all of mine later but the issue is being looked into already.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm so excited, although I'm worried about how much of my CC is going to break. 😂
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

This has to be the funniest bug I've ever seen I'm not even mad :D

I'm getting it installed straight away now, just hoping it won't mess with the few mods I have but I don't have any big mods and most of the ones I use haven't been updated in years anyways so it should be all good
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    @Candy8 is your origin version up to date? I've found issues with my Mac after I update a game and my client isn't fully ready for the updated application.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

That was a potent... um... restroom break!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

Happening in my game too lol. I can live with it for now since it’s not starting an actual fire
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Lol that toilet bug is pretty funny.

I had a mooch at the new makeup. Some of it is nice, some of it is pretty horrific. This, for instance, looks like I drew it:
    06-03-20_5-10-41%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    @alexspoom13 oh yeah. ALL my female sims have CC hair. Welp. Looks like I'll be playing with the Goths today
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2020
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I suppose it's worse in super-close-up.

I don't use mods. Let's see how it works for me.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    [img][/img]2GoAucV.png

Perhaps your Sim is due for a prostate check?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Lol that toilet bug is pretty funny.

I had a mooch at the new makeup. Some of it is nice, some of it is pretty horrific. This, for instance, looks like I drew it:
    06-03-20_5-10-41%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

But it's fashion, daaahling :D
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    My default CC eyes aren't showing up ;_; I tried downloading other ones but they didn't show up either... I'm sad. I hate the EA default eyes.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    My default CC eyes aren't showing up ;_; I tried downloading other ones but they didn't show up either... I'm sad. I hate the EA default eyes.

Yeah, they're all apparently broken now 😔
  • thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    Most of the new MAC makeup is......not great. The blushes are okay, and I can see myself using one of the lipsticks. I can see why they wanted to keep it a secret.
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @PeculiarPlumbob check @luthienrising 's "broken Mods/CC" thread in Mods section
    6adMCGP.gif
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited June 2020
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Yeah, they're all apparently broken now 😔
    Ugghhh... Now I gotta wait for at least one good set of default eyes to be updated so I can go back in my save. The only swatches I can look at from the EA eyes are the brown ones, the others are just awful... ._.

@MadameLee Already had it open in another tab but the last time I checked it out the default eyes weren't listed as broken but I see it's been updated now.

@eddycocaine The blush is okay but it's almost invisible, especially on darker skin tones...
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    But it's fashion, daaahling :D
    Is that what they call it? :D

I had in mind a completely different name for it.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Thank you kindly for the update. You saved another simmer here, I will just sit here and wait until one of my favorite versions are updated.