Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims & Virtual Identity Survey (CLOSED)

diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
SURVEY NOW CLOSED

Hello Simmers, I'm a final year Communications student at The University of Technology, Sydney, Australia exploring the relationship between avatar creation in virtual world games and offline identities.

I am inviting you to take part in this 5-10 minute survey for my thesis. Participation is voluntary, anonymity will be maintained and you can exit at any time. The data collected will be used only in my final media studies research paper. Feedback is welcome and I will share the results and my work on this forum in the next few weeks.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me @ rubeena.king@student.uts.edu.au or my subject coordinator Dr Catriona Bonfiglioli @ catriona.bonfiglioli@uts.edu.au.

You have been invited to participate in this survey because you are 18 years or over.
Please exit the survey if you do not meet these criteria.

https://forms.gle/zRb7HyhPhp8ggEHPA

Thank you!
Post edited by disketti on

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Tried to contribute, but link said no longer accepting responses. Would have been a good idea to have specifed the time frame survey was open.
  • diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
    @Oldeseadogge My apologies & thank you for attempting to participate! I had an overwhelming response to the survey in only a matter of days from posting and should have updated this post. I'll be sharing the results soon if you're interested :smile: