Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bummer. She'll move in but one of my favorites has to go. 😥 I thought the resident moving out might change if I kept turning her down but no luck.

It will change if you DON'T turn her down. As soon as she says who she will replace, you have to exit the game completely before it saves, then go talk to them again til you get the card game again, then win it again, then they will randomly pick another resident, and you keep doing this until they pick the resident you want to leave. (It couldl pick the same one more than once). Could take hours. But if you say "yes" or "no" about the resident they pick, the game stores that answer and it's too late to do the trick. Has to be before you select one or the other.

This only works as soon as they say it the very first time, as far as I know.

I've gotten rid of 3 villagers this way so far. Each time it was the 6th=8th villager they picked. It takes 30-min - 3 hours to get them to pick the right one but it's unlimited how many times you can do it for sure :)

I'm afk right now but my island is open to anyone who is on my friends list (if you aren't feel free to send a friend request still) You don't need a dodo as it's open to all friends.
    Not too much going on but it's raining if you want some good fishing, shops are open, Leif is visiting and last I checked Reneigh was crafting a shell speaker but that was before I did today's wedding event so she could have stopped and you might have to search for other crafting villagers.

She's still crafting. Also I got a new app on my nookphone when I told Orville I wanted to visit a friend's island.

oh cool! What app, what's it do?
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited June 2020
    Bummer. She'll move in but one of my favorites has to go. 😥 I thought the resident moving out might change if I kept turning her down but no luck.

It will change if you DON'T turn her down. As soon as she says who she will replace, you have to exit the game completely before it saves, then go talk to them again til you get the card game again, then win it again, then they will randomly pick another resident, and you keep doing this until they pick the resident you want to leave. (It couldl pick the same one more than once). Could take hours. But if you say "yes" or "no" about the resident they pick, the game stores that answer and it's too late to do the trick. Has to be before you select one or the other.

I've gotten rid of 3 villagers this way so far. Each time it was the 6th=8th villager they picked. It takes 30-min - 3 hours to get them to pick the right one but it's unlimited how many times you can do it for sure :)

I'm afk right now but my island is open to anyone who is on my friends list (if you aren't feel free to send a friend request still) You don't need a dodo as it's open to all friends.
    Not too much going on but it's raining if you want some good fishing, shops are open, Leif is visiting and last I checked Reneigh was crafting a shell speaker but that was before I did today's wedding event so she could have stopped and you might have to search for other crafting villagers.

She's still crafting. Also I got a new app on my nookphone when I told Orville I wanted to visit a friend's island.

It's called Best Friends List. I think it shows when your friends are online. It gives the option to ask to be best friends.

It's called Best Friends List. I think it shows when your friends are online.

Oh okay! I do have that one, I just didn't realise that's how I got it as I've had it early on
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2020

It's so fun to find them visiting each other!

I didn't get a screenshot of it, cuz I'm dumb, but yesterday I went to visit Wolfgang and Lily was already there visiting him. When I spoke to him, he said "To be honest, this is all I ever wanted. To be surrounded by friends."

AUGH, MY HEART!!! 🥺🥺🥺
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    redd visiting my island. dodn't buy anything cause hes on a ship so i don't want to buy the fakes.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    redd visiting my island. dodn't buy anything cause hes on a ship so i don't want to buy the fakes.

This website helps determine what art is real and what's fake.

https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/4/23/21231433/redd-jolly-museum-art-fake-real-forgeries-list-complete-painting-statue?_gl=1*6a85nf*#aZ2I9a
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    My gate is open for all friends!

Kicks is here and all stores still open. Graham is currently crafting document stack.
    suRdkSd.jpg

He's always on a ship after the first visit when he is setting up. The only way to buy his art is to get it on the ship, but use the guide to avoid fakes and click on the exam art to see it closer up before buying
    @SimAlexandria did you need the blue cute bed?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    swcheppes wrote: »
    My gate is open for all friends!

Kicks is here and all stores still open. Graham is currently crafting document stack.

Thanks for letting me come over! I think Pinky likes the cotton candy machine you gave me. As soon as I put it down, she stopped sweeping the plaza and came over to smell it!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    redds statue was real. i may have time traveled. :)

Yes I do!!! If you have it I'd love to buy it from you :)
    edited June 2020

I do! Are you able to come over now?

If anyone wants to come over, I've opened my island to friends. Celeste and Saharah are here.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

If anyone wants to come over, I've opened my island to friends. Celeste and Saharah are here.

I'm just tucking my daughter into bed and then I can come :)

Sounds good :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

on my way :)
    edited June 2020

she stays in bed. sorry i was lurking. :)

Haha so far so good. But most nights she keeps getting out haha.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD17-rxKjSdEM2XjHcYTP6N3cBJx1dVal1zjLzn4_MkGfyfQ/viewform

Poll for June's most popular villager charts for anyone that wants to take part haha
    Great, Pinky asked for a new catchphrase yesterday and today she's taught it to Wolfgang. This was a mistake, diva!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Haha so far so good. But most nights she keeps getting out haha.

i don't know how well my nieces sleep now but when they were younger it was hard. i didn't even see frozen til this year on disney plus cause when i bought it for them mom told me get out she was trying to get them to nap.
    Great, Pinky asked for a new catchphrase yesterday and today she's taught it to Wolfgang. This was a mistake, diva!

Haha I had the same thing happen. Coco wanted a new catch phrase and now Clay is using it too. Gonna reset Clay from Isabelle but that might not stick lol

Haha I had the same thing happen. Coco wanted a new catch phrase and now Clay is using it too. Gonna reset Clay from Isabelle but that might not stick lol

i think i missed something.

Ugh, if it's anything like Pinky and her darn raincoat, it won't. I told Isabelle to tell her to not wear it multiple times today alone. I'm filled with so much regret. :pensive:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top