Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @gothiclolitapl I'm actually working on one! It's not done though because I've been working on other mods these past few months, but I hope to get back to work on it soon.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Does anybody know where to find a mod that shortens the cooldown for consult on global policy for the conservationist career.

I've done one that removes the cooldown completely when someone in this exact thread requested it a while ago:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_noconsultregulationcooldown.rar

@Womble: There'a a lessfat mod available in the Misc Mods section at my site.

Thanks for that beinchen, this helps a lot!!!
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    > @MizoreYukii said:
    > @gothiclolitapl I'm actually working on one! It's not done though because I've been working on other mods these past few months, but I hope to get back to work on it soon.

omg thats amazing. ive seen a lot of people saying how much they would like a mod like this and i was surprised that noone was working on it, so to know that there is someone out there who does makes me really happy
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
    a funeral mod? i think ive seen many people discuss it, but like when a sim dies there should be an option where the game suggests to throw a funeral and automatically invites friends/relatives
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    24 hour mod

Super sell all plants on your lot, not only the ones nearby

Automatically turn on earbuds when fun is low
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    A mod that lets you choose the book cover of a book your sim is writing/wrote.

The cover never fit the book for me.
  • skeleton101skeleton101 Posts: 1 New Member
    Really hope this already exists and I just can't find it, but a mod that stops sims from autonomously admiring autographs. If I hang a signed photo by a celebrity on the wall my sims will drop everything they're doing to go and look at it every 5 minutes, It's so annoying
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited May 2020
    @gothiclolitapl: I've got a small funeralmod as part of my partytoddlers mod.
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outfit-mods-outfit-mods/

@skeleton101: It exists.
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/autonomie-mods-autonomy-mods/ (noautonomousappraiseautograph, AM-21)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    > @83bienchen said:
    > @gothiclolitapl: I've got a small funeralmod as part of my partytoddlers mod.
    > https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outfit-mods-outfit-mods/
    >
    > @skeleton101: It exists.
    > https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/autonomie-mods-autonomy-mods/ (noautonomousappraiseautograph, AM-21)

thank you!
  • SamanthaThunderSamanthaThunder Posts: 35 Member
    I’d love a mod that you basically take all townies of the whole save game, and put them in a “yearbook”. It has all the names and pictures!
  • WeebQueen111WeebQueen111 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! :)

I'm looking for some functioning perfumes and cologne to add to my game, however, I can't find any. I'm thinking about buying in build mode or my sims giving and receiving perfume as gifts, using it and receiving buffs based on the perfume they used. Do you guys know any creators who have something like this? If not would any of you amazingly intelligent creators be up for this challenge? :smiley:
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    A mod that allows teen do have university subjects instead of general homework.
  • NeptitudeNeptitude Posts: 22 New Member
    > @Minai said:
    > A mod that allows teen do have university subjects instead of general homework.

I have installed this mod but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet: https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/better-schools-mod

Excerpt: In this category, you can study different subjects which is perfect for preparing your teens for college.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Neptitude wrote: »
    > @Minai said:
    > A mod that allows teen do have university subjects instead of general homework.

I have installed this mod but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet: https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/better-schools-mod

Excerpt: In this category, you can study different subjects which is perfect for preparing your teens for college.

I had it installed but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for.
    If I could make event mods myself Id make a high school event mod. Not quite like kawaii stacie but an an event mod where you'd listen to a lecture, study in school for study time, play basketball as a gym class or dance, and last but not least art class.
    I've been trying for months to create this, but its very difficult :/
  • Marses08Marses08 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @DameGiggsy said:
    > Looking for wheelchair(s) and/or other assistive devices. I'd love some decorative ones, but am truly looking for functional ones.

This is a mod by Necrodog that adds a useable wheelchair though it is just a remoudle of a bike
    https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/post/189614004275/animated-basegame-rideable-wheelchair-vehicle
  • lisetteosauruslisetteosaurus Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi everyone. Not sure if a mod exists for this. Hoping someone can help me. Is there a mod that makes the wild plants spawn faster?
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I have never seen anyone who have done this ever before. But a mod that would add depth and actual Attributes and moodlets for the current existing traits will be awesome for sure :)
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Hello, Is There a Mod for That Sims can get the same degree from a different university? My sim wants to transfer to the University of Britechester from Foxbury Institute. Thanks
  • AkoniAkoni Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love a mod that adds 🐸🐸🐸🐸 children to family trees. So that way I can see where the children my Sim makes but doesn't know about end up.
  • AkoniAkoni Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Akoni said:
    > I'd love a mod that adds b@st@rd children to family trees. So that way I can see where the children my Sim makes but doesn't know about end up.
  • DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    I would really love a mod that changes the prices of things in the BB catalog to be a bit more challenging to save up for. I know that means doing each pack separately, but it's just so frustrating how easy it is to make money every day, then spend so little to get the stuff you want!
    Help is appreciated :) Thank you!
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Two requests: geologist career and a mod that disables sims waking up because the music is on.

1. A mod that disables sims waking up because the radio is on. I get that its realistic, but I just want to be able to listen to the radio while my sims are sleeping and suprisingly havent found a mod for this yet :(

2. Geology or geo-engineering career. Im a huge fan of geology and earth studies, but unfortunately there are no options for this on the sims or by mods! I think this is such an overlook because there are many ways to make this into a career, and many people love to hunt collectibles in the sims. Why not make it into a career?

NOTE: Im not a modder, but I do think this requires some modding skill to be done. Even though the options I'm listing are possible in the game it would probably be a bit hard for a first time modder.

When asked, they would say "I work for the Geo-council". It works story-wise because its already in the game!
    Im not sure how the N.A.P. voting system in eco lifestyle will be, but if traits and careers are valued geologists would vote for green options. Or maybe there could be a two-path-career with one path being in the oil industry and that would be really bad for the environment?? That could be cool. In that case the other one would be about finding geological resources for green technology.

Some career titles:
    - Field work assistant (ideal mood: energized, skill: fitness, can give buffs about soreness or blisters on feet)
    On the interview you did take note of some rather unusal questions about yourself. "Can you carry a heavy backpack? Are you the type to complain about blisters on your feet?" 'How is this related to geology?' you thought. On the first field trip you realised. Who would have thought that geologists had to carry those rocks back by foot?!

- Mudlogger (ideal mood: focused, high chance of bored buffs). 12 hour workdays
    You've finally been promoted from the slave labour that was your entry position and you're excited for your next career step. Finally you can do something important. The excitement lasted half a day. Tonnes and tonnes of slam going through and it all looks the same. But wait, that piece of rock looks slightly different, doesn't it? Ah, nevermind, it was just the dark circles under your eyes speaking.

-Mineral analyzer (ideal mood: focused, skill: logic)

-Volcano poker (ideal mood: playful, skill: handiness)
    The magmatic composition of some rocks make them able to float in water. Of course, you're simply too curious not to test that statement out yourself. This job involves poking sticks in surface lava to test geological composition. It's for science. Bonus research paper: "Sticks burn when touching lava".

-Stoned professor (ideal mood: inspired, skill charisma lvl2)
    It seems like your excitement for geology does not translate to your students. There are some strange snoring sounds from the back of your classroom. Guess that's to be expected when teaching an obligatory class in geology. What was not expected was when you brought a bunch of interesting rock samples to your students, only for them to throw them back at you!

-Seismic Interpretator (earthquakes)

-Geode Geologist
    What do you do when you've learned the composition of every mineral, metal and crystal on planet earth? How can you keep diving into the interesting subject that is geology if there seems to be no more hard evidence for your hypothesises? Seems like the time is to look towards other planets!

Skills that could be used for this could be logic, handiness (and maybe fitness and archeology (GP06)?) If it was connected to a university degree it would be biology and physics, but honestly neither of them fit too well.
    If its doable love if it was both a rabbithole and work-from-home option. The work from home option would be very fitting as field work.

Some tasks that could be work from home or required for promotion: (numbers are arbitrary)
    - Dig 15 rocks
    - collect 5 unusual crystals/metals
    - collect a rare crystal/metal
    - Send 3 crystals/metals to geo-council
    - State that rocks are underrated, Enthuse about minerals,
    - Write research paper about (options: why stones are hard, High apatite: can you eat rocks?, Tectonic Relationships: Too Much Friction, Take nothing for granite!, Metamorphically speaking... Could go on with the geology puns)
    - Write news article about recent event (volcanic eruption EP07, earthquake EP03, could probably be more?)

High tier:
    - Go to space and collect space rocks
    - Or if EP01: Collect a Geode from Sixam
    - Visit the Forgotten Grotto (requires lvl 10 handiness)

Pack specifics:
    - EP01: Analyze crystals/metals like scientists can in the scientist career
    - GP06: Extract elements from crystals at the archeology table
    - EP07: go to the volcano on Mua Pel'am (this could be solved by going to the nearby lot or maybe you could click on the volcano and have the option to "Investigate" which would take 2 hours)
    - EP07: Clean up sulfur pile or ash pile, survey ocean floor (from marine biologist career)
    - EP08: Guest speak at geo-physics class. (You can do this as a mechanical engineer)
    - EP09 (Eco Living): Visit Grims Quarry in Evergreen Harbor

I would write more, but I've already spent two hours writing this and researching what you can do in the sims. I'm afraid this post will get lost in the 50+ pages here, but I'm hoping. If you decide to mod this career I'd be super happy to help with what I can!
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    One I would like is the ability to add trash fruit and growfruit to the inventory of the flower arranging bench. I have to keep a separate trunk for them if I don't want my sims cooking with them, but my then my houseguests like to clean up stray books and store them in the chest instead of the bookshelves.

Not 100% what you're asking for but there is a mod called functional fruit bowls that make the EA fruit bowls have a separate food storage from the fridge. You could put those fruits in there and sims would not cook with them. Here's a link: http://modthesims.info/d/642688/functional-fruit-bowls.html
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2020
    Someone should make a mod so kids and toddlers can use ladders.