Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    Yes, she's Vlad's granddaughter. (Her mother was baby 91 of the 100 babies in Vlad the Dad.) I think Hematite's eyes are by Simandy.
    I'm using the descriptions of the crystals (and what they do when inserted into the Celestial Crystal Crown) as a guide for their personalities. I like the idea of randomizing, too. It probably keeps you from selecting the same traits over and over again. :lol:
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey everyone, today I share a few things...

Another aesthetic profile - Sage Bacon (inspired heavily by Jungle Adventures) - she is the twin sister of Savorie, if you missed the one from Friday.

And another I Spend Too Much Time in CAS post... this time Hamilton Cognito Kibo, the son of Akira Kibo and @simscognito's Riley Cognito. He really does look a lot like Akira and I'm pretty proud of his young adult makeover. Here's a sneak peek. Click over to my Simblr to see his full makeover.
    ff65b9b543e87f0abedc61b914b2e17776a69783.png

Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    Hello everyone, I have a new worldbuilding post...
    05-31-20_6-12-36-pm.png
    I spent a lot of time creating my dragon-human hybrid, Ṭirāchan, and I'm pretty proud of the result. Apologies for the lighting. I'll share brighter pictures in the future.
    Oh My Sun Mother! and Other Astronomical Delights.

Also another Aesthetics and more pictures of family makeovers - Hamilton Kibo, son of Akira Kibo and @simscognito's Riley Cognito.

More Pictures

Hamilton Aesthetic and Profile I was really happy with how this one turned out.

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hello all, I've got Oliver Cognito's makeover post 1 and post 2 over on my Tumblr. Oliver is the adopted son of @simscognito's Riley Cognito and Akira Kibo.

Here's a sneak peek!
    8e7cb87023bff33e78dcf2a3828651e4f9e7bf71.png
    Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hey everyone, Mia Kibo's makeover posts 1 and 2 and aesthetic profile are available over on my Tumblr. Mia turned into a gorgeous young adult... imho.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hey everyone, Mia Kibo's makeover posts 1 and 2 and aesthetic profile are available over on my Tumblr. Mia turned into a gorgeous young adult... imho.

Links are broken.
    Edit: Makeover links are broken. Aesthetic link works okay.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Hmm... weird. Thanks for letting me know.

Ugh, all my stuff is broken today. I'm repairing my game and removing a lot of CC/mods. The update wrecked my game.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    Alright, here's the correct links.

Mia Kibo 1

Mia Kibo 2

Tested and should work.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    She looks great. I see Akira genes?!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2020
    Mia is a child of original townies. Miko Ojo agreed to be a surrogate for Riley and Akira (but it's a smidge more complicated than that, though I vaguely alluded to it in story). Hamilton and Mia definitely look more like Akira while Oliver looks most like Riley. But Hamilton and Oliver had different surrogate mothers than Miko.

I love how all the kids I've done makeovers for turned out on their own. I made no genetic changes, just hair, lashes, and clothes because we all know how townie outfits can sometimes be. :# I do have a default skin replacement but it didn't radically change their appearance. I matched as close to their in game skin tone as possible.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Oof you have so many stories! I know you have 4 since I'm following those but looking at your list you have much more on going than I thought!

I plan to reread KCKLF quickly for a refresher since it's been awhile! :smiley:
    Oof you have so many stories! I know you have 4 since I'm following those but looking at your list you have much more on going than I thought!

I plan to reread KCKLF quickly for a refresher since it's been awhile! :smiley:

Yeah, I've got a lot of ongoing projects. *sigh* I get ideas and I can't stop. Lol. I didn't even list all of them in the first post.

Take your time reading KCLKF. It's long. So no rush. Thanks for reading, @mercuryfoam. I appreciate it!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    Hey everyone, welcome to any new followers over here. If you are a bit confused, I am posting all my story chapter updates here as well as additional fun tidbits so feel free to discuss any of my stories. Use spoilers if you feel it's necessary. :)

I'm trying to update with a little TOC for this forums thread on the front page, first post. Also that's where you can find links to my latest/ongoing or completed stories.

For those of you following Livin' A Simmin' Life (LASL), I have some cute/fun pics up on my Simblr. I hope you don't mind me sharing here. I know not everyone has a Tumblr account and some of my readers find Tumblr overwhelming so I'm trying to share direct links here as much as possible. :)

@LegacySims2017's Dulcie - post 1 and post 2
    @LegacySims2017's Joseph Simself and Lizzie doing yoga - post
    @TheYayToast's Ash listening to Lizzie's story and playing a video game - post 1 and post 2
    @Rockannie's Ollie - post

Btw, if any of you have a Simblr, I'd love to follow you if I don't already. Let me know. :) I'm trying to be more active on mine lately. I'm having this weird issue where the posts load greyed out... like you can still see them, but the image is grey. Hitting refresh seems to do the trick.

Also... big reveal... *drum roll please*
    <3<3<3Pop Heart Cult <3<3<3
    fdedbe09893034821fbdd33b2f7cd7afd1e34e58.png

Hamilton's band featuring left to right - Henry Charming (son of Caelen Vatore and @MadameLee's Anne Charming), David Smith (son of @Zurka's John and Angela Smith), @pammiechick's Houston Chambers (son of @pammiechick's Dallas and Holland Chamber), and of course, Hamilton Kibo (son of Akira Kibo and @simscognito's Riley Cognito).

Read their bios and see more pics over on my Simblr.

If any of you know of any good band cc or mods, please let me know. I had fun setting up the stage. I can't wait until "bands" is an actual option in TS4. If it is an option... since it was mentioned briefly in one of the surveys we did in the Sims community.

And finally, for those of you who follow The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright (KCLKF), I'm taking a little hiatus, but I do have a chapter for you this week.

1.jpg?w=474&h=356
    Interlude: Summer Cottage

Dag, dag everyone!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Awww....cute pictures of Dulcie. Sad news about the real Dulcie. I ended up having to put her down a month ago. She was diagnosed as blind last year. She's been having really bad hip problems throughout the year as well. About a month ago, she jumped down from the chair and I think hurt herself real bad. She's always been a quiet cat when it came to showing pain. But she couldn't walk. She would try and you could see which leg it was. I never feel comfortable putting any kind of animal down, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that she couldn't make it downstairs to her litter box or do something when I'm not around to cause more damage to herself. It was a very hard thing to do and I probably grieved for days. I've had her for over 16 yrs. She was a baby when I found her at the animal shelter. So she was and is family. So thank you for posting pictures of sims Dulcie. :)

As I've never done yoga, that image fits perfectly for me. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2020
    Awww....cute pictures of Dulcie. Sad news about the real Dulcie. I ended up having to put her down a month ago. She was diagnosed as blind last year. She's been having really bad hip problems throughout the year as well. About a month ago, she jumped down from the chair and I think hurt herself real bad. She's always been a quiet cat when it came to showing pain. But she couldn't walk. She would try and you could see which leg it was. I never feel comfortable putting any kind of animal down, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that she couldn't make it downstairs to her litter box or do something when I'm not around to cause more damage to herself. It was a very hard thing to do and I probably grieved for days. I've had her for over 16 yrs. She was a baby when I found her at the animal shelter. So she was and is family. So thank you for posting pictures of sims Dulcie. :)

As I've never done yoga, that image fits perfectly for me. :lol:

Aww... so sad. I "lost" my very first cat (my little Luna) last summer. She was diagnosed with liver cancer and got sick, lost weight dramatically, and passed in my arms all within a week's time. It was so quick. I grieved pretty hard too. I still think I see her from time to time. It's hard to lose a beloved member of the family.

We did get two other cats a few months before this happened (they're no longer kittens). This year at the beginning of COVID, my sister's cat had kittens and they needed some financial help so we adopted 2 more cats. So we're a full house of cats now. I'm well on my way to crazy cat lady. :D

Joseph lying down and sleeping made me laugh. In story, Liz and Joseph have been together over 21 years. They decided to try something new together. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    wright-way-travel-adventures-cover.png

And surprise! One more thing from me today... an opening post in my newest Wright Way Travel Adventures series. You can read more here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I am one who finds Tumblr overwhelming. So overwhelming I have to constantly reset my password when I try to log in since I so rarely get on and I forget which password I used xD 😅
    So thanks for the direct links. I have awhile to go to catch up with your stories but I'm hoping to have a summer of reading and do just that.
    @Shadami I see you're catching up on one of my earlier stories Colt Family Traitacy with the Racket crime family. I have plans to return and do following generations someday. That story probably also needs some updates since I've made some changes to my Simterra world since then. But it was a fun and crazy adventure to write. Thanks for reading. As for Tumblr, you're welcome. I remember you mentioning it and you're not my only reader who has. Hope you're well.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Knocked another short for Wright Way Travel Adventures (WWTA) out this morning featuring @Simslover163's Cheryl Richards.

06-14-20_6-28-54-pm.png?w=775
    Strange Bar Fellows (Day 1, Pt. 2)

I have a Table of Contents on my blog if you want to catch up or follow along.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I read the entire thing..... :O omg so good. So drama filled. If you return to it I look forward to it. ^^ but it does have a nice ending for a standalone book. So bittersweet.

Not what I had intended to read when I went to your blog. But that's what happened. I meant to catch up with current stories xD lol
    Shadami wrote: »
    I read the entire thing..... :O omg so good. So drama filled. If you return to it I look forward to it. ^^ but it does have a nice ending for a standalone book. So bittersweet.

Not what I had intended to read when I went to your blog. But that's what happened. I meant to catch up with current stories xD lol

@Shadami Hey hey, totally okay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Like I said, a few minor worldbuilding things need updated, but hopefully you didn't mind. It was meant to be a fun legacy and whoops... I ended up getting side tracked with a crime family. But so much fun. The drama's a bit addicting, isn't it? Thanks for reading.
    When you catch up with KCLKF, there's a Bayless family cross-over reference and a Racket-family one.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Dropped another WWTA chapter...
    @lilypadmeulin's Nia and @VanPelt81's Tyson arrive. Also featuring @Simslover163's Cheryl (and other Sims from some of my other stories).

06-14-20_10-05-52-pm.png?w=775&h=436
    More Arrivals (Day 1, Pt. 3)

Some more Tumblr updates...
    Maple and Karleen have some girl time - post
    Maple takes a selfie... she's so pretty! - post
    And the Bacon family's penthouse makeover... because I rolled at random to determine income and home for @Munterbacon's Munter Bacon and he ended up a billionaire in game! They moved to a new home (if you're caught up with LASL, you'll know why) and I gave the penthouse a makeover. - see the makeover pics

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I can't even remember how far I got with kclkf. Or lasl for that matter. XD I'm behind on so many things. But getting back to reading is nice.
    I can't even remember how far I got with kclkf. Or lasl for that matter. XD I'm behind on so many things. But getting back to reading is nice.

Yeah, I need to figure out where I left off in that one, too.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Good question. I tried to search the comments but couldn't find anything.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest