Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Max

Max-Stressing-Out.png
    The whole abandoned house thing stressed Max out immensely. The place seemed haunted and there was filth everywhere. This was not a permanent solution, but a long-term temporary one since Max barely earned any money so far. He needed to start becoming resourceful and working his way up to be able to get his own place at some point. He just wished the place wouldn’t make him so tense and on edge.

Max-Wants-to-Set-Fire-to-Something.png
    One of the perks of living on his own was setting fire to random things. No one would miss the stuff he set on fire anyway, and if they did, why would that be his problem? It was also getting colder out and the house didn’t have heating so the warmth of the bonfire was a welcome reprise.

Max-Meeting-Up-with-Fellow-Gang-Members.png
    Ever since becoming a criminal Max met the greatest, most influential people around. He gathered all of the people together into his own gang and they would meet up at the house. Another perk of living in a place everyone wants to avoid. The gang is getting all the privacy they need. Nancy Landgraab might be getting old, but she hasn’t lost her flair for the criminal. Although Max does think she tries a little too hard to take over what’s his and he needs to keep an eye on her to make sure he doesn’t lose.

Chess.png
    Pool-Party.png
    In-the-Club-During-Harvestfest.png
    Most of the time, Max went out. He went to play chess in the park (he so adores chess), swim at ocean parties and clubbing in the hottest places.

Dominic-Fyres-Died-in-Club.png
    The club turned out to be too hot for Dominic Fyres who passed away from exhaustion after some secret closet woohoo.

Fighting-in-the-Club.png
    Bruised-Max.png
    Life isn’t all fun and games for Max though. He has a hard time staying out of trouble which leads to plenty of fights and bruises. It’s not too big of a deal since Max loves misery and likes to keep it company, but he can’t help feeling angry and wanting to punch something even more.
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    @KiniHokulani I usually don't play J Huntington, but your random J shenanigans very much make me want to try, just for fun and a change of pace.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    Not a whole lot to update here! Continuing makeovers (done about 80, but some were admittedly extremely quick - cohesive colour schemes, seasonal outfits, done), working on a Pride-themed setup at Myshuno Meadows.

@KiniHokulani <3 Take care of yourself, okay?

@Nushnushganay excuse me what are you doing to my poor boy ;_;

@AlwaysAsking Joey and J make such an interesting pair! Fantasising about a ring? Oh my XD

And man, right? Here's how they're looking so far in the master save! (They both got freckles - come on, they're half Irish and Morgan is a redhead to boot! And I darkened Morgan's skin a few shades.) They'll be starting out like this, and then getting a different look (and Morgan getting aged up) when they arrive in Evergreen Harbour. I'm not sure of all the details yet, but Morgan is definitely getting that cute off-the-shoulder sweater with the rainbow!

c55Mml6.jpg
    WJd7c7a.jpg

Patch is out tomorrow, and then we shall see! I'm hoping it's not too bad - if I can keep most of my CAS CC, for instance, I'll start off my EL playthrough with that, just to really do Morgan and Siobhan's looks properly.

And yeah, monochrome isn't my thing XD It does have a lot of black, admittedly! But there are plenty of pops of red and yellow, and I think the next iteration of Caleb and Johnny's room will be a better mix of both of them? At the moment it's very much just Caleb. Same with Lilith and Morgyn's room (although Morgyn won't be living there full time, of course, still being a Sage and all).
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Thank you, yes they are spellcasters but sims seem to turn up
    often on the same lots as someone they know.
    I like to try out poses, they are quite fun and easy when I now know how to do them.

@KiniHokulani

You know I always love seeing your gameplay, Js challenge is such fun to
    read about.

@Duvelina

They seemed to have an eventful day.
    So I played the original Goth household today, and it was an okay gaming session. Not a lot of drama going on, but still enough interesting stuff to post about.

I aged Mortimer up to an Elder: forgot to take screenshots at the party, but it was quite the mess anyways. the event kind of snuck up on me, so I forgot to have the other household memberstake a day off from work and school. Also, hired Angela Pleasant as a caterer, and she managed to break the stove (good thing she had already made the cake). Mortimer blew out the candles, and I have to admit: he at least aged gracefully.
    l5VM9JA.png

Also, New Years had been, and Alexander's resolution had to be the most interesting: to land himself a girlfriend! He gets his charm from Bella, because he at least managed to score some digits.
    k0uiHAM.png
    That's Marcela Cardoso with him: I had made her to be his Mrs Right. I kind of went for an 'they're both the odd one's out of their families' sort of vibe: the Goths are known for their gloomy vibes, right? The Cardoso's are from Oasis Springs, and the complete opposite: if the Goths seem to have a raincloud floating over them at all times, then it HAS to be sunshine on the Cardoso's. They see the good in everything, and it's a challenge to catch one without a smile on their face... Marcela, on the other hand, is very much the oddball of her family: instead of Cheerful, she turned out Gloomy. And instead of Gloomy, Alexander turned out Cheerful! Needless to say: they bonded over that pretty quick at school. He kind of developed a crush on her over time, since he always knew how to cheer her up and she always knew how to keep him down to earth. And when he finally mustered up the courage to tell her? Well... Turned out the crush was mutual.
    mN5JVRt.png
    Marcela is quite bored at school, though, and that led her to become a bit of a troublemaker... She managed to convince studious little Alexander to skip school that Friday to go out on a date with her. Tsk, tsk, Alex. But at least you made the resolution deadline... I had only 1 day left, so I kind of had to make him go along with it. Also, Love Day happened to fall on that day, so there's no time more appropriate, right?

You can understand that Alexander was quite nervous that day: He spent all morning practicing what he was going to say, and wondering what he was going to wear.
    rMwzFuS.png
    They met up at the Willow Creek museum, as Alexander thought it might be nice to show Marcela around the town he grew up in. She had more eyes for him then the art, though.
    bx53VyQ.png
    And boy, does this girl ever move quick: it was hard for them to keep their hands off eachother! We'll just blame the hormones...
    gW0tClU.png
    INIQZzl.png
    Also, in between kisses, the question of wanting to be his girlfriend came up... and the answer was yes: a moment that they HAD to immortalize in photo form.
    0igcOah.png
    Trust me, if Bella didn't have the day off, then they would've definitely gone back to Alexander's house to fool around. Good thing too: he's yet to introduce her to the parents. I think I'll save that one for next post: I definitely want them to date around more: both because I don't really want them moving too fast, and for Marcela's Soulmate aspiration. Though after I eventually age her up, I don't quite know what to do with her yet. I'm lowkey wondering if I'm keeping her current look, or that I'm giving her a makeover where I'm keeping her alternative appearance but I'm basically making it look more like an adult version then this.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    @mercuryfoam
    Another lovely update. At first I thought you used a height slider on Morgyn. I think it's just the pose. Love your family pictures, even the unstaged ones <3
    Probably the pose because Morgan is normal height :) Thank you! <3

@ryttu3k thank you! :blush:

@ChuChuExpress
    Awww, Morgan's so cute!
    Thank you! <3

@AlwaysAsking
    Awww, a completely drama free chapter! Unless you count all that trouble poor Tony was having when he was trying to make lunch! lol!! Actually Kristian was really terrorizing Morgan too! All that splashing! lol
    Oh yes, terrible drama happening right there! :D Kristian's just trying to get Morgan's attention though :relaxed:
    What I really loved was how Peter got them both to listen to Morgan, but when she made her announcement he was all "nope, nope, I'm gone!" What a guy! :sweat_smile: Morgan sure is cute! I love the picture when she's looking up at them doing the puppy dog eyes, "Please please pleeease?" Like they'll ever say no to that!
    Peter avoids Morgan's puppy dog eyes at all costs, seeing how easily it works on Tony and Steve :D
    Thank you!

Peter's birthday today! Twenty one years old, finally ageing up to a young adult! Grownup life here we come! The household members already wished him a happy birthday.
    DXhwDVn.jpg

"So what do you want to do today, Peter?"
    jDZkYG9.jpg

"Actually, me Ned and Michelle were thinking about hanging out at Michelle's place, play some board games, watch some movies..."
    xL9E4kc.jpg

"What?.. You- You mean you want to celebrate without us?"
    H2CjeSf.jpg

"Well... Yeah..."
    "But... We always celebrate birthdays together, it's our thing..."
    PjJpJZN.jpg

"Now come on Steve, Peter's a big boy, let him celebrate with his friends," Tony chuckled.
    4jZldX9.jpg

"Finee, go have your fun," Steve jokingly scoffed. "Leave your old boring parents behind..."
    "Oh come on Pa, you know I don't think like that!!"
    "I know, I'm just messing with ya."
    QFCeqKI.jpg

"Go have fun, Peter. We'll make cake for when you're back."
    7RdXY7f.jpg

"Thanks guys!" Peter smiled, feeling relieved. He almost couldn't believe he got away so easily.
    XO5IBZW.jpg
    More under the cut:
    lgEZ6kj.jpg

SqUnz2e.jpg

"Left hand on green, Peter!"
    LRPBNhq.jpg

"Still sure you'll win this?" Ned smirked.
    "Please, I did ballet, I'm as bendable as possible," Peter scoffed. "I just... got to... remember how it's done..."
    ePdUfth.jpg

"Well I mastered the skill of yoga! Admit it, I'm so much more flexible then you..."
    43dO83J.jpg

"Oh yeah? Well what do you call this? Your turn now!"
    02Ojjig.jpg

"Ned, right hand on blue!" Michelle said.
    xGBEbCU.jpg

"Okay... yes... hold on a second..."
    dCWazFU.jpg

Who knows how that would've ended if they both didn't slip and fall at the same time.
    z0WpmXt.jpg

"Sooo... Rematch?"
    "You're on!"
    zdXThAy.jpg

"This is going to take a while..."
    ELcnBOh.jpg

Meanwhile, Tony and Steve are making the cake...
    Cosa4jx.jpg

Uh, Tony, I don't think that's the correct way to use that...
    1KgjqUW.jpg

All set!
    KH4QN7h.jpg

"Daddy, Papa, come on, come on, Peter's hereeee!"
    gTXGrFC.jpg

"Heyy!"
    "Had fun?"
    "Oh yeah! First we played the ultimate hardcore version of monopoly, then twister, I won twice and Ned won twice so we've got a tie, then we binge-watched the entire forth season of Doctor who because you know, it's our favourite..."
    VZulGy8.jpg

"Aww, look Michie, how cuteee! We're getting cupcakes!!" Ned squealed.
    09SqvNw.jpg

"Yeah, now all we need is some party hats," Michelle smiled. "Because judging by this party Peter's obviously turning three-"
    ZhZo3nY.jpg

"Oh shut up, we're never too old for cupcakes!"
    7Tnmq7W.jpg

Making a wish...
    gOlBhqG.jpg

e7CA5pV.jpg

(I can't even, I broke down in laughter when I saw those two dorks singing :D)
    wQ341gE.jpg

All grown up :weary:
    Pc9e7wH.jpg

And now to enjoy some homemade lemonade!
    wuplZSx.jpg

"You know what's next..."
    "Oh Pa don't!"
    "But for our photo album, Peter..."
    b2sclVL.jpg

Peter sighed.
    "Can we please just get this over and done with?"
    "Just one photo, just one!"
    "Goddd, I'm never taking pics of my kids..."
    14038LW.jpg

Thankfully, that was quick.
    "And now on to continuing the celebration... We're grownups! Imagine that, we're all grownups! We get to watch M-rated movies!"
    "Oh yeah, that's definitely the best part in all of this..."
    DNnhH5a.jpg

"Can you believe it, Tony? Our baby... All grown up..."
    "No, no I really can't..."
    "He's still our baby."
    "Yup. Forever..."
    VlflEwL.jpg

And when the party was over, the cake was eaten, when the games were played, there was the talk.
    "So... We found your parents. Your real parents, we mean," Steve quietly said.
    cjOa5i2.jpg

"They did die in a plane crash, your surname actually is Parker and you do have an uncle and aunt."
    KMCAx80.jpg

"So Quentin didn't lie?"
    "Well..."
    89jaU9O.jpg

Steve glanced at Tony.
    "Apparently they have no idea you exist. At all. Sorry, Peter... Quentin did lie there."
    pv5ObzO.jpg

"We can get always ahold of them if you want-"
    YXUdXpw.jpg

Peter smiled.
    "Why would I? I'm sure they're good people but... you're my real family."
    was497k.jpg

Tony and Steve smiled too.
    "We still could though, if you want to get to know them..." gently asked Tony.
    pvFzbKd.jpg

"Guys! Seriously, there's no need! And I don't need to get to know anyone else. They've got their own lives, I've got mine... Plus you're the coolest parents I could ever have - I wouldn't want anyone else."
    2slM0qM.jpg

"Now if you excuse me, I'm pretty worn out and I'm going to go sleep now."
    REzLQDA.jpg

Peter left.
    "Well... that went well," Steve smiled.
    "Yeah... Oh, there's the door opening..."
    "He couldn't have so quickly... I bet it's the the stars creaking..."
    "PA, DAD!" they heard a shocked yell from upstairs.
    "Yep, that was the door..."
    LbggLvi.jpg

Peter was standing in the doorway, unable to go any further.
    "This is... this is..." he whispered.
    ipblcyj.jpg

"I don't get it, when did you pull this off..."
    8McbqWg.jpg

"Well uh..."
    "We tried our best to be secretive."
    4dtq3Dp.jpg

"But Pa, Dad... this is..."
    "We hope it's your style... Tried to keep it mi-ni-ma-lis-tic, you know."
    nmJOGFK.jpg

"We didn't really know how you wanted all of your posters and figures..."
    zQJ1OAR.jpg

"We tried to do our best with them but feel free to redo it all completely."
    dqe2v3v.jpg

"Are you kidding?" Peter whispered. "I'm not redoing this, this... this is perfect..."
    "Sorry it took so long," Steve chuckled.
    "Yeah, we feel like terrible parents about that."
    K5H9aui.jpg

Instead of saying anything else, Peter hugged them both.
    "Thank you, guys," he whispered. "Thank you so much... I mean, you didn't have to, and the rustic island look of my room has really grown on me, but still... I love you guys so much..."
    HuUcijL.jpg

"We love you too Peter."
    "Happy birthday, kiddo."
    W7sCkcR.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited June 2020

My current played sims, all 3 were created using the Create-a-Sim Stories mode in CAS, plus I did the new tutorial. My goal or rule for this game was to have my guys all marry premades.

nazfgPV.png
    From left to right:
    Cristian Denney is a diamond agent spy and wants to be a super parent, he is cheerful, active and loves the outdoors. He is currently married to Dina (Calente) and they just had a baby girl named Roxanne.
    Kyle Jeffries is an Executive Chef, he wants to find his Soul Mate and is a foodie, outgoing and self-assured. He is currently divorced from Joaquin Le Chien and living ‘in sin” with Salim Benali.
    Hector 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a symphonic string player, an accomplished musician. He is a true friend of the world and is a neat freak, good, and a dancing machine. He is currently married to Jade (Rosa).

The further misadventures in the romantic life of Kyle Jeffries!
    As told by:

Cristian Denney
    Kyle was tore up, he was a mess, me and Hector tried everything, we were always over at that house afterwards, eventually we took turns, it was hard too, I mean, I wanted to be a good buddy, but Kyle was difficult to be around. I took him out drinking one night and he literally hit on every man in the bar, the bartender, married guys, it made me so uncomfortable to be around him, he was not like that before. I'm not a prude, heaven knows, but there are limits. Dude was off the rails! I know this makes me sound like a real jerk. Dina (Calente) told me I couldn't "fix it", that I just needed to be there for Kyle, that helped. Women are better at that emotional stuff, I guess.
    Anyway, this thing with Salim, it's like a rebound, I guess. I mean, the guy was always hanging around the apartment when he was our neighbor. I like him well enough, he's the intellectual type, I guess. He's totally different from Joqauin, maybe that's the point. I'm just glad Kyle has stopped being so self destructive now. He was always so confident, really self assured, it's one of the things I really envy about him. Seeing him spinning out of control was tough to watch, I was really scared for him, I'm not ashamed to admit. I'm just glad it's over now.

Hector 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    I didn't see it coming, usually you kind of suspect, right. This was totally out of the blue, one day everything is fine, the next it's a train wreck. Makes you think let me tell you. Kyle was destroyed, I mean, he was like a different person. Just being around him was stressful and frustrating, but he's one of my best friends, you don't turn your back on that. I had to stick it out no matter how hard it was or how much it killed me to see him hurting like that. Cristian wasn't much help, he tried, but feelings and emotional stuff is not his strong suit, it was hard enough dealing with Kyle then, but adding Cristian into the equation made it even harder. But he tried, that's what counts, Kyle needed to know we were both there for him, no matter what.
    So, Salim is gay? I had no idea, he used to come over to hear me practice all the time when he was our neighbor, a really nice guy, he never let on. I just thought it was a cultural thing like his clothes you know, there was never anyone, man or woman, visiting his apartment late at night, or anytime that I ever saw, I figured he was not a very sexually active person, for like cultural or religious reasons. Kyle is taking things a lot slower this time though, that's good, I mean, I guess he's a little gun shy now, which I get.

Jade 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (Rosa)
    It was a wake up call for me, I quit Partihaus, I'm a married lady now, I don't need to be hanging out at clubs till the wee hours anymore, I'd rather be home with Hector anyway. I know people think Hector was behind it, but he is a bit of a clubby himself, he loves music and dancing. No, it was more that I wanted something different, so I totally stole Cristian's idea for a bowling league. Thank goodness Dina was up for it too, it was a lot of work and she was a big help. Eva was sad I left Partihaus, but I got her to join "The Rolling Pins", she is my best friend and I really wanted to have her in it, plus, she's an old married lady now too, like the rest of us in the club. Now, I have new friends like Summer (Holiday) and Bella (Goth) and it's turned into a really good thing. It's nice having something for myself away from my Hector, everyone needs that, I think.
    Oh, and how clueless are the guys? Does Hector really think Salim was actually coming over to listen to him practice? I mean seriously, the man starts and stops, starts and stops, over and over till he gets a piece of music just right, it's maddening, but I have to have the stereo or TV on when he practices and I'm married to the guy! Everyone says how different Salim is from Joaquin, but he's not, it's creative thing. Kyle obviously goes for the creative type, plus, he likes being the pretty one in the relationship, the man is like a Celtic god, that gorgeous red hair and those freckles. And watching him cook is like watching a dancer perform.

Dina Denney (Calente)
    Poor Kyle, I always knew that relationship was one-sided, Kyle was way more in love with Joaquin, than vise versa, I saw that right away. The first night I slept over at the apartment, I was doing the Proverbial walk of shame the next morning in Cristian's clothes, I had not prepared see. Anyway, Kyle was in the kitchen whipping up a new special pancake recipe just for me, he said. And there was Salim, glancing at Kyle every chance he got, pretending he was just there to eat, all those furtive looks Kyle's way with hungry eyes and not the food kind of hungry either. Kyle was pretty oblivious to it, or it sure seemed that way, he was already so into Joaquin already by that time. I hope it works out, I really do, I really think Salim is the kind of man you can depend on, like Cristian, and I know he's in love with Kyle. I can see that, plain as day, but now Kyle is hard to read the divorce changed him, and I see that too.

Kyle was in San Myshuno and decided to “drop in” on his former neighbors the Bheeda’s and Salim Benali. He and Salim got to talking and after a bit of flirting made a real connection, Salim was already a friend, but Kyle had never really looked at him in that way before, well not seriously looked, anyway. Kyle called Salim up and asked him out to breakfast a few mornings later and the date was legendary. They really hit it off. The romance progressed, the two of them never ran out of things to talk about. When Salim invited Kyle over to his apartment one night, it was fireworks for Kyle, it was a long time since any man made him feel like that. Kyle eventually asked Salim to move in with him in his house in Willow Creek, maybe it’s better to take things slow, not rush in like before.

s9EGKsd.jpg
    First date.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @MelanieScribbles whoo, go Alex! Ageing up to Cheerful, huh. That's some achievement with the Goths!

@Koteyka *throws confetti over Peter* That looks like such a fun birthday! Oooh, room makeover :D Aww, I love the last hug shot at the end with the ohana quote <3
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    @KiniHokulani

She will practice more now to beat him in a friendly duel,
    I do not dare to test the other duels yet haha.

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @Koteyka So great to see your family enjoying happy times after all they've been through.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

Continuing in my 'gang family' save, there's a new neighbor in town!

6OYOSHv.jpg
    Cole Phelps! Badge 1247. Although he moved to town earlier in the guise of a fisherman, he's made some contacts and is ready to proceed with his real work: investigating claims of a powerful criminal organization running out of Brindleton Bay.

mRFQpX8.jpg
    He's already proven an effective interrogator, and has heard of something called 'The Chemistry Club' which he intends to investigate.

JRpxdmy.jpg
    He's also met an absolutely charming young lady who...well, is a little distracting.

f8fJWV9.jpg
    Back to work, Phelps!

So, I'm introducing the cops to my gangland save. My hope is that one of the gang's customers or even members will be selected by the game as a suspect or something and I can interrogate them, at which point I'll roll a dice to see if the suspect gives Phelps information on another member. It may not work and I'll have to develop it another way.

rtbZ6jW.jpg
    And unrelated to all this, I played a save called "Corona" from March and found that I'd made a guy whose outfits all involve a facemask. I think I was seeing if he could keep his motives up and his bills paid while being completely socially isolated -- but he had a dog and was a writer, so it was a moot point.

• MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I got the "honorary guru" achievement late last night, which means 100 hours of gameplay in my Hogwarts Founders save. Do I have a problem? Maybe. So this is what happened today! You guys are getting a sneak peek. These won't show up on my Simblr for days!

Hogwarts so far. I started building the walls of the actual castle, but the inside is completely barren so they still technically live in what I've dubbed the "Hogwarts Shack".

a59562b6dbccf22b88509149b832d2aec8bdce92.png

2b3fa6330bd2624d6042ecc2decc2ccc84094db6.png

afffbae165f92ba78b91f5bb0392ad10ee159428.png
    The men share a room and the women share one (more or less, since Helga has sleepovers with Godric pretty often). Don't mind the kids photobombing everything. It is a school after all.

399ef64e3c1b73395e5284c8e08199781ddb3e60.png

b0fa52765361f82365fa6f823227a526f117fc8f.png

d793c827ebd38e8a5cb87b92558ece3e31417980.png

bfcceb7da2e28b407be80f7e45fccb7383626de3.png

This tower will eventually be Gryffindor common room (it'll actually be a floor above), but for now it's the dorm for all of the kids.

d1dc6779c80241f1f4910e569f3fe069c4028772.png

These two are mortal enemies at this point. One is good, one is evil...
    Morghanna attacked Godric, so Helga was only trying to protect her man.

0656a7b0328c6af448b794ab3229e55cebe9b63a.png

bc56fb770f42a6fcde6edabbc8dee8d37339d379.png

Unfortunately, she's not much of a duelist.

e0ae92005b237adbaa8e87d8ceb35e2888265348.png

8e45983518faa6a4a75be93cba51880e733eb34c.png

afffbae165f92ba78b91f5bb0392ad10ee159428.png

At least Godric finds it hot that Helga was willing to fight for him, despite getting pummeled.

ac397f9fbfc818658b946636a0f9de381e863a56.png

Look at the kids doing their Potions and Astronomy homework. :)
    580e3aadbc09947ca29ac53bcb6d840a82050945.png

96b33ea07dcb41703495c04f5ab8a85420479380.png

I also got a new student in this one that I added to the "year one" class.
    I have the foster care mod in my game and it asked if I wanted to foster this little lady. Her story is that her parents were wiped out by werewolves, which I do have in my game... it'll be a huge plot line in the future when Julianna (the sim below) is a teen. It's a whole thing. The "rags to riches" part of the game is getting heavily overshadowed by actual storylines.

(Helga and Rowena trying to decide which house she'll be in.)

54ad4564f8e651b0d62c09f704d76abb4b82389c.png

She got Ravenclaw!

421458cf38877b39fbba52e5bc24569c353545fa.png

My two Ravenclaw girls.

c259e20d57df9c6398142b4d03b663c0493b6a06.png

82c1fad95ad587ae8c61033a36c43c8d2e54d97a.png

I think Jules will get along just fine with the group. Of course this means it'll take even longer for me to age the year one class up, since they all have to max out at least one of their skills to level 10.
    cdc308103e64691c80baae457ac1f01f5f07f3d7.png

56d72068d33c79fc228bda7a7d7c0bca3b6c9a2e.png[/img]

And finally... what the castle looks like before all of the detail work. The lot is worth over 100K now, which baffles me because I'm CONSTANTLY broke. The bills are going to be insane! Fortunately Rowena is making 2-3K a day with her book royalties, and the greenhouse is earning a bit too.
    5cb116b06d8e2197a3a4b4996f53b710bbe9a0ce.png
    Bella aged up from a Young Adult to Adult today. She still doesn't look a day over 30, though...
    eIErigP.png
    All right, all right... 35. Just stop giving me that look, Bella. :D At least you can definitely still pull off a bodycon dress, and that's saying something at middle-age. I threw her a party, and of course the entire Goth-Strange family was invited as usual. Cassandra was there with her husband Arthur and her daughter Tatiana. And Arthur's parents were there: Nadine and Joaquin. I almost forgot how much I like Cassandra's party outfit.
    UCg3gPx.png
    Still glad that I finally decided to treat myself to the Dining Out pack, I've been wanting that for ages and I've been loving both the CAS items and restaurants so far. And I was kind of worried about aging Nadine up to an Elder (I just cheated the age up on her and Joaquin to save time), but it turned out well. If the rest of the family is going to grow old like that, then I think I won't mind as much.
    SpXyUiT.png
    There wasn't much else going on at the party beyond people chatting and having cake, so I ended the event early once everyone had finished that cake. I have to say that it did have a lot of nice screenshots in it, though. I kind of like these events, because the cake actually just gets eaten in one go: no 3 days of leftovers on that one is definitely something I can get used to.

Anyhow, Alexander was sweet enough to help clean up after the party. He already had helped set the table, so I guess that Marcela is lucky to have him. Best put a ring on this one quick once you become a Young Adult, girl!
    c17hvLH.png
    Mortimer has also taken up fishing in his old age: I used to have him just work out if his needs were high enough and I had nothing else to do, but I decided on something safer. He's level 6 in the skill already, and needless to say: Bella is cooking with A LOT more fish now... I've actually had to start selling them off, because he was so good at it that she couldn't work them all into a dish!
    ZABsjmo.png
    And after Cassandra came by to visit her parents, I got bored enough that I decided it was time sit down to finally create Tatiana's soulmate. I was really only waiting for the weekend so I could have Alexander and Marcela go on a few dates. Well, plenty of time to decide what to do once Grim eventually comes a-knocking for the Elders of both the Goth and Strange the families... Haunted Victorian mansions, anyone? I think it would be really cool to just make some new, spooky townies, and have them think that the ghosts of the previous tenants are still walking the halls is actually a selling point. Yeah, just imagine the realtor struggling to tell them that, and them going: "No need to oversell the place, we already like it." :D Bella's birthday lowkey reminded me of the fact that Mortimer is definitely going to go before her, so no idea what she'll do once she's widowed. I'm not even sure if she'll date again, but it's definitely going to be a moocher taking advantage of her grief if she does. If I go down that scenario, though: I'm not sure if I'm recruiting a type like J Huntington or Don Lothario for the cause, or if I'm making my own.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, I have a cooling pad for it. It kept going a little bit longer too.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    edited June 2020
    I created an alternate save, just to show how Lori and Devante's eventual children will look like, so here is
    two photos of Lori being pregnant in the alternate save.

PFhCprS.png

qh0acs0.png
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

I've been working on building a new house for Robin when she eventually grows up. I wanted to try out something a little different because I usually just build basic suburban homes or farmhouses. I'm not a builder though, so it's not the greatest. I usually rely on custom content a lot but I took out my mods folder to prepare for the new update.

Exterior
    I guess it's supposed to be like an old factory that's been renovated and then they've expanded the house with a new more modern wing. I wanted to have some fun details in the build so I included a few graffiti on the exterior walls. The exterior's not finished yet. I still have to work on landscaping and the yard etc. I'm not planning on keeping this build in StrangerVille, I just had to take pictures there because it was raining in Newcrest and since I didn't have my mods in-game, I had no way to cheat the weather ._.
    3hPE2YE.png
    o5F08nC.png
    sxvn3tt.png

Interior
    With the inside, I wanted to go for more of a boho style because it's not a style I typically tend to gravitate towards in my builds. I wanted the house to look like it had a lot of second-hand items that the sims may have picked up from flea markets etc. I didn't even know the rug I used in the living room existed and I fell in love with it.
    6JQqUL4.png
    wYFmhBk.png
    9Pqrdhb.png
    LJrdl91.png
    nT0DgEk.png

The only bedroom I've decorated is the one in the 3rd floor. It's still a mess and I might change some things around.
    FcUHnmY.png
    r1LQvnM.png
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited June 2020
    Big update for today...

Stephanie met Bella Goth and they are becoming fast friends...
    55tt3dN.png

Took a cute picture.
    3NScbDi.png

Stephanie is now a teacher and one day coming home, Frost Clement , Father Winter (Who was already a friend of Jade's) came to visit and they got to know each other.
    X8ShHQW.png

2BVH0UD.png
    Jade met someone new too, she is thinking of possibly starting a relationship with her (and break up with her current g/f)

U8ObOdp.png
    Course Jade tried to work out today...

And tried to eat...
    um93RQb.png

eCpnLbO.png
    It's Dante and Prisma's birthday

9dCRVyb.png
    And he blew out the candles.

Cl64OB9.png
    Stephanie and Clement getting closer...

PMESUL7.png
    Probably too close (Hey, I know I'm awful, she is dating Caleb but they aren't married and she raises the kids by herself. I am thinking of breaking up and get with Clement lol...I never done this in a game, my sim marriages and relationships have always been so happy and no drama)

8tU9ydR.png
    As Dante entertains his sister (he's sucha handsome boy)...while Clement and Stephanie.......have....a woohoo...

rJSgJGm.png
    And Prisma has aged up <3. She is her mother's pride and joy.

8LWoBnE.png
    Brother and sister.

EDIT:

OKAY spoke too soon...Shes' pregnant with Father Winter's baby!!! LOL Way to go old man.
    gX823Kd.png

Gotta get a bigger house.
    Post edited by KaeChan2089 on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I actually removed all my save files because of this patch that's coming, so I just made a random save and I've been running around in it, seeing people, because I broke up some marriages and put them i separately (not premades, just mine) Here's a few random shots:

Mortimer actually sat and ate dinner by himself. I've never seen a Sim do this before

QUjWvGW.png

These 2 were having too much fun! :)

07gzct9.png

Look at this line up to go to lunch, lol, could be because it's the only restaurant in this save :D

KsGgkHC.png

J, being J again.... That's the hunky Satiation Santos sleeping there. Why? I don't know, but there he is.

d3Euw8r.png

He did this 3 times... Take a picture J, it will last longer ;)

zsDe6JC.png
    Poor Dominic, the game did him dirty... I can see Morgan doing those piercings though! lol

NepIyeG.png

Bjorn did not get off easy either

hwUO1A7.png

Lawrence is single in this save, and perhaps doesn't like it

8XbCetO.png

It looks like there's someone who might want to fix that

dJPUnlo.png

A couple of someones ...

0CJdhEN.png

nrz5LUr.png

9GkPhSo.png

@Ellupelluellu sim Ted Tester had some "Darn, I don't have that pack" issues when my sim Adam asked him to change lol

oGlpVDc.png

B5lnQsp.png

I gave the Munch boys makeovers in CAS, went back to their house and realized I gave these two the same hairstyle, sheesh

T9VVSUd.png

Dash was sad ....

2AdZcJZ.png

Until he met Diego :)

lE7RgOW.png

Then they were both very happy!

skdwMKe.png

Diego was impressed with Dash's muscles. Ok Diego, who have yo been dating? Izzy? :D

7TMAMbL.png

Oh, and the toddler thing got worse, this is a toddler from Oasis Springs. She was waiting outside My new Sim's house, to greet her when she got home to Newcrest!

ABmCQ0a.png

And here's her brother being greeted at their Newcrest home by a toddler from Williow Creek, sheesh

qZISNze.png

Ok, I'm back! Still doing mentions

@sarabeth2984

Oh my, maybe Viv can clone herself so one can be with Trey and one with Van, LOL! Dilemma for sure!
    I definitely plan on their being a Sisko in the future! And maybe more!
    Good News! Very Good News!

This was a great update! Lot's of sweetness, and lots of Drama! lol! Fine time to have a fire? Right? An entire house full of people!

Lucas, not good timing Bro :sweat_smile: Simeon's expression is great! I don't even know what to call that! Oh my Lord :smiley:

And yes, there is is again! I know Maxis put secret coding in Wolfgang. He is soooo good with kids, in everyone's game. I can't be a coincidence

But here : Best line of that day!! Bar none! LOL
    HarvestFest was over. Since nobody died, I pronounced it a success!!
    Till Next Time!!

@KiniHokulani

Awww, I love your description of your relationship, "He was the peanut butter to my jelly, the song to my dance, the hugs to my kisses." Nothing could sound sweeter.

Your continued memories of things you did in the Sims together is great. Help with building is always something I look for.

And I did know what you meant about the geckos doing pushups, but that's the funniest Gif of it! And I didn't know why they did it. Well, that fits Marcus more than perfectly! :D And your observation and commentary on Don, and not knowing where he's been, rings bells for me :smiley: but I don't remember who I was talking too. It's a very valid point!

I'm glad my last paragraphs cheered you up, because I certainly didn't want to make you feel worse. :heart: I'm glad you agree that he'd want you to be happy, and that someday it may be possible. I know it doesn't feel that way now.

Oh man, I was rollin' at your pictures of J! They are amazing!

I mean, that one where Bella is telling a story, Don is either to dumb to get the drama, or just doesn't care, your simself looks like he's gonna loose his cookies, but J recoils in horror. Geez he's dramatic! LOL

And oh no.... look what you've done! Now I Have to have a Don get together with a J! I can fit one more Don in somewhere, right? 2 or 3 per save is no big deal, lmao! But that's such a cute idea!
    Maybe two noncommital sims can commit to each other..?
    It's certainly worth a try!

I've seen people jogging with food in other people's stories here. It just makes me laugh!! I'm like, why? why didn't you set it down first? But the breaking the 4th wall is the best part of that shot! He's amazing. Yes, yes, the hotdog prison needs a wee bit of explaination! lmao. No rush, but boy does it look confusing! LOL And I think you saved the best for last. Honest to God J, what is wrong with you? :D Who rides a bike in their formal clothes? And I hope he's single in this save, or he shouldn't look at Simeon like that, :smirk:

As for the season finale of your Thorne and Don, I couldn't be happier! They are adorable in your game. There's drama, but both of them are maturing quickly, as you mentioned. And believe it or not I never thought of this angle at all
    I hoped it wouldn't look like a cop-out since Thorne literally went from 0 to 100 when it came to coming clean to Don and just telling him everything, but I'm a firm believer that yoga and meditation do wonders for the mind. I just wish I could do it myself nowadays.
    What I saw was him realizing that he'd been thinking about it wrong the whole time. Not a 180. but more like an alarm clock. Wake up Thorne! This is Don you're talking about. :heart:

I kind of figured that Victor had to be random. I mean, does J even know him? How could he have invited him? Plus, this game's AI is crazy good with it's drama! I cant certainly see it sending him there.

And you're very welcome on the compliment! I've always noticed it, but for some reason the flow of conversation struck me even further this time, and I had to mention it. I think part of it it the fact that you'd been saying you didn't think you could write a story. And I'm reading it thinking, yikes! It's like you've been writing stories for 20 years! :D

I love the saga so much, your gift to me. :heart: It's very special, and I really thank you for it. I'm going to keep the links you made so I can find it easily. It makes me happy, and we all need that. :blush:

@RedDestiny92

Are you telling me that J is not a magnificent specimen? How could you say that? lmao. And now I'm really laughing at you point, J want to marry Joey so I can't torture him? Well J. I could let you marry him, and then remove his Player trait, We'll see how that goes! :D

And oh my gosh!! I'm coming into your game and kicking Thorne is the you-know-what! I can't believe he did that to Don! Don't pull your hand away! You Bum! Don is fragile, broken, criminy’s sake man. Yes Don needs a friend. Big time! Or Thorne needs a wake up call!

@Daravi

Oh, ok! The expansion is coming pretty soon, right? And a Wild West saloon sounds really amazing!

@ryttu3k

J is crazy. Joey's not gonna "put a ring on it" but whatever, let him dream. :D

I love your "new" sister pair! The fact that the girls are soooo different has always bothered me. So I like how you're tying them together. Both with freckles, that's really cute! And Morgan with a bit more color in her cheeks is a good thing in many ways! The sims with the super pale skin get such awful shadows on their faces when I photograph them that I generally take them to CAS posthaste to fix that issue.

That will be fun to see the new bedrooms with the better blend of it's occupants. You are really good at doing that! It's cool to see!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    It turns out Nina Caliente is not a very good waitress...

K3i4Blw.jpg
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    @AlwaysAsking

He looks handsome sleeping like that haha.
    I have backe dup my saves too but not removed them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top