Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited June 2020
    its not about being the best writer @CazzTregurtha its keeping your character consistent... keeping to reubens personality. and the one you initially portrayed. some times a picture is worth a thousand words and can tell the story for you :)

Its key to think about what his likes are and what kind of gentleman he is.

Such as: (examples)

Did he open the door?
    Do you think he is that much of a gentleman to initate a kiss?
    Do you think he kisses on first dates?
    What's his idea of a good date based on his likes?

Think about what your sim wants too to mesh with his to get a good LIKENESS SCORE.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited June 2020
    Round 2 - The First Date with Abigail

The morning had finally arrived, it was time, for our first date. Rueben had phoned the evening before to change the arrangements for today.
    I have no idea what he has planned but I must say, I am quite excited. He says it's a surprise and I must not ask any questions.
    Rueben walks in with a huge smile on his face and said......

"C'mon, c'mon .... this day will wait for no one, I want to show you something. It was finalized last night and I have spent all night making the necessary arrangement to spoil you today. Just grab a swimsuit cause you're going to need it."

He grabs her hand and literally sweeps her off her feet, she barely felt her feet touch the ground. They drove for about 15 min and he asked her to close her eyes, to not spoil the surprise.

The car finally stopped.
    " thank goodness." ..... She thought ....... "What could be the cause of so much excitement."
    "Keep your eyes closed, no peeking, until I say so.".... he says
    He guides her out the car and made sure her eyes were closed.
    "He is right behind me and his closeness was intoxicating" .... she thinks ........ " I knew this is going to be a date that I will never forget till the day I breath in my last breath." ...... she smiles

wvPo0nI.png

He gently moved his hands from her eyes, waiting for her reaction.
    She gasped, ........ before her was very large and beautiful yacht. His hands was still holding her and he asks....
    "So what do you think? She arrived last night and I just could not wait to show you..."
    Abigail...
    "She is beautiful, but I must confess I know nothing about yachts or boats. All I know, most yachts get a special name, so what will you call her."
    Ha ha... laughed Rueben...
    "Firstly it's not a yacht or boat, it's a catamaran and I think I will wait till after The Bachelor competition before I name her." he smiles ...... "Come let me give you the grand tour, and then we can have breakfast that chef Laurence has prepared for us."

s1spYDF.png

He grabbed her hand and whisked her off.
    The cat was beautiful and extremely large. He took her to the cockpit, where he showed her how to steer.
    After the tour and the steering lesson they ate breakfast. It was delicious.

TpEBHMI.png

" Coastal weather is quite unpredictable so let's change into our bathing suits and enjoy the sun and water while it lasts." ..... says Rueben.
    They swam and sunbathed till about mid afternoon. They both enjoy their company and subtle romantic body movements.
    The sun was dimming and slipping away amongst the trees

itQeO8P.png

He then took her to the upper deck and sat her down on soft pillows and started playing his guitar.
    Abigail..
    'Wow, is there anything you can't do?".....
    He smiles ....... and says. "This song is just for you Abigail...."

N77m6gD.png

The surroundings, the mood and the company was perfect. Romance filled the air. She gets up and start dancing to the music. The whole day has been overwhelming and she could not resist ....... SHE KISSED HIM.

ZjK2iZA.png

He was not surprised. He put his arms around her and swayed gently to the music playing on the lower deck.
    They both knew this date had to end, but only for today.

4mE6ecd.png

Director: Who is your favorite lady in the house to hang with and why?
    Frankly it's too early in the competition to say. Everyone is just so friendly and great to be with especially Leila and Kim are just the nicest girls you can ever meet.

Director: Do you think someone else in the house has an edge with the bachelor? Why?
    Well, like I said, it is too early to tell, but I am sure after this round we will soon see who isn't Rueben's favorite girl.

A special thanks and shout out to @scheinheilig for the beautiful catamaran he build.
    pzLc0BV.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    edited June 2020
    Rose Ceremony 1 - Abigail

YF6dppQ.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    nice job @abelhinha35
    question? does Reuben's hair not work in the game? ive noticed you used this hair twice now, but its not the hair he was packaged with.
    I have a problem with my cc, there is something that changes the hair and eyelashes all the time. I will try to find the right one, does the hair have name on the thumbnail.
    I will reload him in my game that should bring his default hair back :)
    no i dont believe so... but look at the main page (pg 1) to see what it looks like.

you dont have to re do your pictures or anything. just make sure he has it next round.
    other hairstyles make his forehead small hehe.
    I went in game and reloaded him to see where the hair was. I found it. Next round, if I survive, he will be back to default hair. :)
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    So we can use more than 3 pictures ? @xJojox
    edited June 2020
    Yes. 6 @Storiessims4 I changed it the day after u submitted it entry. But your free to edit it story and pictures right up til the end of the round
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2020
    Brielle and Rueben: The First Date

I had been so excited to have my first date with Rueben after the first time we met. I could hardly contain my excitement of getting to know him better and him getting to know more about me too. I was awaiting his arrival in a park, I couldn't wait to see him. He popped out from behind the trees and we both smiled equally as wide when we saw each other.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am".
    "Hi Reuben, it's so nice to see you again" I smiled.
    "I didn't know you were hiding tattoos under your dress that night. It's quite beautiful". He said, admiring my tattoos.
    "Thank you, I've also got another one on my back".
    "So, where are we heading today?"
    "Were going for a walk through the park. The breeze is relaxing and I do appreciate the scenery."
    "Your'e right, this park is very beautiful. As are you."
    I smiled and blushed.
    "Well, I have been wondering and thinking about how you love nature and the outdoors. Could you tell me what the name of this tree is?" I said.

He looked at the large green tree with a smile on his face.

"Well, I can't tell you the type of tree it is as I am unsure, but I suppose we could call it George?" We both giggled at his joke.
    "May I hold your hand as we walk?" He asked.
    "Of course you can." I replied

2GUxukU.png

We walked and talked for about half an hour before we reached the venue I had planned for him.

"Today, I had planned to go for a walk through my favourite park so we could come here. My favourite band is playing tonight. This specific band is what inspired me to play music as well. Also, this type of scene is my type of scene. I love coming to musical venues and having a good time."

zEtv0IT.png

"I don't think I've ever heard of this band before. I think this is going to be interesting to hear what inspired you to play. I can't wait." Rueben said.

After the music started, I noticed Rueben's facial expression had changed to a more surprised look.

"I didn't expect it to be this loud, haha." He laughed.
    I smiled back at him and started to dance and 'rock out'. He looked at me and was a little unsure on what to do. He couldn't help but have a giggle at me though.

IMLpImB.png

"Dance with me." I shouted.

He started to dance along to the music with me, he had chose to do the air guitar.

kq4Nbg6.png

We were having so much fun, singing and dancing along to the music. I don't think I've ever seen someone have so much fun at a concert like this.

"You look cold, sweetheart. Would you like my jacket?"
    "Yes please."

He helped me put my arms through his jacket and held me in his embrace.

nMYiZks.png

"Thank you Rueben."

"You're very welcome. I'd also like to thank you. This has been a very wonderful date, I've had such a good time with you."

While he had his arms wrapped around me, he planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled to myself.
    As much as I felt like kissing him, I didn't feel confident enough to initiate a kiss. I have never felt so fond of someone to lose all my confidence to kiss them. What is wrong with me???

a4uz9Tm.png

I was extremely happy with myself, and I had such a nice day with Rueben and hoped that he felt the same way about today because I loved every moment of it...

PRODUCER QUESTION 1: Who is your favourite lady to hang with? Why?
    I couldn't tell you honestly. I'm not much of a social person when it comes to other women as I'm a lot different to most ladies in the ways of who I am. And I'm not really here to make friends, I'm here to find love and potentially start a long-term relationship with Rueben and so far, I know we can both have a good time in each other's company.

PRODUCER QUESTION 2: Do you think someone else in the house has an edge with the bachelor after the first cocktail party on the first night? Why?
    I think it is a little too early to determine that, I think Rueben liked everyone he met that night and I know he will make the right decision when the time comes.
    Post edited by JennaCatz on
    nenKuBE.gif
    edited June 2020
    Rose Ceremony 1 - Brielle Quinn

Is5Emrx.png
    Post edited by JennaCatz on
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Great job, @JennaCatz <3

Thank you @Jendowoz0612 :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2020
    Busy with it as we speak! :p

And thanks @xJojox and @Jendowoz0612 for the tips <3
    edited June 2020
    Pretty sure I gave myself a big challenge with this round haha... So much fun, but been busy for daaaays. What is the cut-off time? @xJojox what time zone are you using?
    Since the time zones are a little bit off - i will bend the due date slightly because i know were different everywhere.
    But yeah, let's just say i will give you another 24 hours from this time. If you cannot get it in by this time tomorrow.... which will be 12am midnight on the 6th June my time (Adelaide, South Australia time) ... you have to request an extension.
    Ok perfect, I'll have it up little bit later tonight anyway. I was just curious about time zones. I'm in South Africa, so I'm 7 and a half hours behind you :)@xJojox
    edited June 2020
    First Date with Ivy

“Okay, you can open your eyes!”
    I took the cowboy hat out from behind my back and he broke into a huge grin, placed it on his head and did what I think was supposed to be a line dance.
    “How do I look cowgirl?” he said, tipping his hat to me.
    “Adorable!” I giggled.
    We jumped up onto a bale of hay while someone readied the horses for us.
    “So today I thought I would show you a bit more about where I come from, and hopefully take you out of your comfort zone for some fun. This is a little farm I found, and we’re going on an adventure! First things first, have you ever ridden a horse?” I asked.
    “I occasionally play polo with my friends, so we are good to go!”
    “Fantastic!”

Round2-Horse-Merged.png

We rode through the countryside toward the beach, letting the horses play in the water. He was actually really good on a horse, and we laughed and raced and galloped around each other. After exploring for an hour, I could see our dinner spot in the distance that I had set up earlier in the day.
    “See down theeere,” I said, pointing, “That’s our end spot.”
    “Oh wow, I thought this was the whole date! I’ve been having so much fun already. Is that a table I see?” he looked genuinely happy. I was so excited that he was having a good time!
    “Hmmm, who knows. I’ll race you there?” I said, with a mischievous smile and a wink.
    “Oh, you’re on! I’m quite competitive,” he said.
    “Me too!” I shouted while galloping off.

Round-2-Ride.png

Reuben helped me down from my horse like the gentleman he is. Dinner was a few snacks and a bottle of red wine that was made by the farm where the horses came from. We ate and chatted, laughing almost the entire time while the sun set. The butterflies in my stomach were soaring.

Round-2-Dinner.png

After indulging, we took a walk down the beach. When he held my hand I nearly died!
    “Tell me a bit more about yourself Ivy. What do you do for a living?” he asked.
    “Well, being the nature lover that I am, I decided to become a vet. Currently I work with horses because there aren’t too many vets where I live, but honestly, I prefer the smaller animals. One day I want to open my own clinic in the city.”
    “I didn’t take you for wanting to become a city girl,” he said.
    “Well, I want more from my life. I want to see more than just my one farm, and the same 50 faces I have seen all my life. I may be a country girl, but I want bigger things. And believe it or not, once in a while I’d like to wear a glamorous dress and kick off the cowboy boots.” I replied, laughing.
    He seemed surprised, which I liked.
    It was nearly dark, and the moon had started to rise. Reuben gripped my hand tighter, and exclaimed, “We can’t see the moon from here, hurry. Once we turn the bend, we can watch it rise!” We ran, giggling like children, and slipping in the sand.

Round-2-Running.png

It was a perfect night. The moon was full, and we stood in a comfortable silence watching it rise above the ocean. He leaned in to kiss me when I looked up at him, and my heart dropped into my toes. I had never wanted to kiss someone so badly after such a perfect day. I placed my hand on his cheek lightly, stared into those beautiful grey eyes.
    “I’m not a first date kiss kinda girl,” I smiled, “I guess you’ll have to keep me around for date two.”
    He smiled and kissed me on my cheek instead. “Thank you for a perfect day Ivy, I loved being in nature with you and getting to know you more. Date two it is,” he said.

Round-2-Moon.png

Producer Question 1: I think Abigail is just the sweetest! We have a lot in common as well, so it's great to spend time with her in the house.
    Producer Question 2: Leila for sure! Firstly, she's drop dead gorgeous! And secondly, she's French. I mean who doesn't love a foreign woman with an accent?

Full-body.png
    Post edited by CazzTregurtha on
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Lovely first date @CazzTregurtha you are a great writer! I am a writer and I can tell what is good writing and you did a terrific job! <3

Oh wow, thanks @Jendowoz0612 <3 that means a lot!
    @sdangelo78 are you going to submit? - i will accept your entry within the next 24 hours if you do since i have chosen not to eliminate anyone this round either considering the possible drop out as a factor. Please let me know...

Everyone else the new round is posted in a spoiler on the first page
    @CazzTregurtha enjoyed reading, thanks for getting that in :)
    edited June 2020
    Thanks @xJojox :) I had so much fun doing it! A bit of a new challenge for me in every aspect haha

For round 3, do we have to reserve the type of photo we want to do? Because then I think I'd like to go with Grease. Do something a bit fun for Ivy.