Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I used to be, and I would like to be again. I used to love waking before the birds and watching the sun rise. But something seems to have happened to me now. It used to be impossible for me to sleep in past 8, and now I rarely wake before 8 and have a hard time getting to sleep on time. I think it's because late at night is the best time for focusing on something without any interruptions, for the time it takes to actually get into it enough to make progress. And I start fraying at the edges if I can't get deep focus time in my day. So waking early won't do me any good in that respect because then the day just starts earlier, but I'm then on call. Whereas late at night, I'm not.

Do you work out?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Not as often as I should. I actually don't like working out at all since I sweat so easily. I wish I was more disciplined so I could lose some weight, but I don't care THAT much.

Do you believe in soulmates?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    I used to, but have seen other people's relationships that have made me question that sometimes. I used to also believe there was such a thing as a best friend for life. It's a difficult one; I think it's a lovely idea and I would love a really close bond with someone but, at the same time, you can never tell what people are going to do and if they'll change completely. Part of me doesn't really want all the drama. (I also really like having my own independence).

Anyway, what's one thing you've always wanted to try?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Hard shell tacos.

Fav dish?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited May 2020
    Coq au vin or french onion soup.

I loved @Butterfreeguy 's question, so I'll ask it again but edited a bit. If you were to choose between playing Sims 4 (with all DLCs) your entire life or being stuck with the Sims 3 (or Sims 2, whichever you prefer more) basegame forever, what would you pick?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited June 2020
    Wait I can't play other games if I pick Sims 4? Cause if that's the case I would easily pick the other cause even if the basegame is boring I can still play Dragon's Dogma and other fun games. I don't want to be stuck playing one game even if it is fully decked out.

Though If I am interpreting it wrong I would pick Sims 4, I played Sims 3 basegame and even though it can be fun I would rather have Supernaturals and all that. Plus if mods are allowed Sims 4 wins cause it has better ones and doesn't need it to be playable. I'm looking at you especially Sims 3, I don't want 5,000 cars generated every night

Who is your profile picture? Bonus points if you answer why you chose them
    EMrBkJP.png
    Pretty flower boi Kyle Hollis. But the one in my avi is just a painting I did of him and I liked how it turned out so yeah.
    83f91cfe3d0ea53f4b7143760e4813a1f48053e8.jpg

Do you read manga?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Nope, I don't really watch anime either.

Whose your favorite video game antagonist?
    EMrBkJP.png
    Icon of Sin from DOOM.

Fav superhero?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Batman

Fav villain?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I really like Thanos. Not that I agree with his ideology or anything, but he is a very compelling and deep character.

What is something that you worry about, that you don't think can be fixed? (or at least for the time being)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Climate change. I'm so angry and frustrated all the time I read that world leaders are just arguing about it and doing nothing.

Same question!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Good grief, where do I start? There have been lots of things but I think corrupt attitudes tops my list. I wish more people (especially those in a position of power) would have the imagination and empathy to see what others go through.

Do you do any creative writing? (and if so, what sort?) 🙂
    Yeah, I do Sims stories! I also have been thinking about writing short stories or other stuff, but haven't done anything yet.

Are you active in any kind of society, club, community etc.?
    Only online communities.

Do you use Whatsapp?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited June 2020
    I do not.

What are you angry, sad, and/or happy, about right now? Answer all three if you wish.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    I'm just neutral right now. Maybe just a bit sad that I have to go back to work next week.

Do you like coffee or tea more?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Tea.
    Coffee is gross, I prefer energy drinks to quench my thirst for unhealthy amounts of caffeine

Longest you ever slept?
    EMrBkJP.png
    Maybe like 10 hours.

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    like 14 or 15 hours. Under extenuating and unnatural circumstances.
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    I do not.

What are you angry, sad, and/or happy, about right now? Answer all three if you wish.

That question deserves more attention. I"m angry and sad about how much some news outlets and people prioritize the protection of commerce, OVER the protection of lives. Black lives, protestors' lives, and lives affected by the spread (or management) of Covid 19.

I"m happy about...something. I'll think of something...
    THat there are also moral and decent people.

Would you act on it, actually see other human beings as like your own sibling, and show love, concern, compassion regardless?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited June 2020
    I don't know. I'm at the stage where I haven't had a person like that in my life for so dang long (probably 3/4 of my life so far) that I would not know how to show love and concern to anyone. Even my own brother doesn't feel like a sibling to me. My own dad doesn't seem like a dad to me. So probably no.

Man, that got all dark of a sudden...

Do you like tuna?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    It tastes okay, but I don't like to eat it for ethical reasons.

Do you believe in supernatural?
    Yes.

Do you have some sort of lucky charm/object?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Used to, but I got rid of it when I fell and it jabbed me hard in the side. Wasn't much use anyways.

What do you usually say when you get hurt?
    EMrBkJP.png
    edited June 2020
    Like emotionally hurt or physically hurt?
    I'll just answer both.

Emotionally: If it's like super bad, I'll probably weep a bit or even cry. If it's like normal bad, I'll just like think about it real hard and re-evaluate my choices. XD I'm usually an emotionless person so my definition of "normal bad" might be very different from the average person tho.

Physically: Apart from being emotionless, I also have high pain tolerance. So I usually don't react to pain. The last time I reacted badly to pain by saying "Owwww..." in a soft voice is when I broke 3 fingers. XD

Man, this question just makes me realize how much of a robot I am. LOL.

Fav type of weather and why?
    FwDXXd5.gif