Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2020
    anadius wrote: »
    2020-06-04 14:00:00
    Antarctica, Australia, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, Fiji, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna

2020-06-04 15:00:00
    Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Hong Kong (SAR of China), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macao (SAR of China), Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam

2020-06-04 21:00:00
    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan

2020-06-04 22:00:00
    Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrein, Barbados, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Centrafrican Republic, Chad, City of the Vatican, Comores, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Congo-Kinshasa, former Zaire), Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kuweit, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic of), Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, 🌺🌺🌺🌺, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (Dutch part), Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthélemy, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sénégal, Tanzania, The Gambia, The Netherlands, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

2020-06-05 04:00:00
    American Samoa, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, United States Virgin Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela

Don't quote me on that but this should be more or less correct. All dates are using UTC time.

BTW that update was supposed to be out on 2020-06-02 14:00:00 (also UTC time) but today it shows 2020-06-03 14:00:00, so 24 later.

Ah yes perfect, looks correct to me. Midnight UCT is indeed 10 pm here. Order also looks correct, and this would mean that NZ gets it the same time as Australia instead of the other way around. Meaning, if we use a VPN, we can get it at 4 pm on the 4th (CEST, 3 pm for the UK) and the east coast could get it at 10 am on the fourth. But I'm always afraid I miscalculated, I really don't math xD should be correct though!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @nerdfashion No Australia/NZ get it about 19 hours earlier, Europe about 9. Basically our times midnight June 5th, not PST midnight :)

I love watching those Aus/NZ timezone Simmers post about the pack. It's fun seeing their screenshots and then say they should get to bed but want to keep playing :sweat_smile:

Hahaha yes I can imagine :D promise I'll be playing for at least 6 hours after work 😂
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    4 days to go!

After hating on this EP big-time at the time of announcement, I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a pack. :D
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Really looking forward to the new apartments! Sometimes you just don’t want to do landscaping. Hope that they will keep on adding more of those.

Last time I went online with my sims-game was way before tiny living was released. Have a few irritating bugs in one of my saves that I want to see if they have been fixed.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    One day of the waiting is down 😂 now I just have to make it through tomorrow for the patch!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Anyone know when the embargo lifts for early access?
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Excited for the patch!!!
    I recently redesigned the magic headquarters and I was putting windows and doors down and they wouldn't fit because it was a 3-slot on a 4-slot wall and I was like ugh! The patch! Lol xD
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Excited for the patch!!!
    I recently redesigned the magic headquarters and I was putting windows and doors down and they wouldn't fit because it was a 3-slot on a 4-slot wall and I was like ugh! The patch! Lol xD

if it wasn't for two words i'd be excited about the patch too. mod breaking.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    So happy that my root canal is scheduled for a few days after June 5. I didn't want to be going over the pack with a head full of novocaine.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Come ON, there's no point in my Sims moving house until the Expansion is released!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    3 Days!!!!!!

• AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    > @Loanet said:
    > Come ON, there's no point in my Sims moving house until the Expansion is released!

Agreed. I'm not doing much of anything in my game until the new patch and EP come out... I don't want to build anything new until I get all the new build features.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Excited for the patch!!!

Well.... I'm on console so unfortunately I don't get to worry about mods breaking
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Time has flown by for me, and here it is June 1st already. Guess it's time to come up for air after a week of giving my two new Sims a leg up with basic skills so they can then concentrate on the new ones once the new pack drops. I am going to wait for MCCC and the UICheats Extension mods to be updated before diving into the EA update, though. But knowing those two creators, I probably won't have to wait long before that happens. All I know for sure at this point is I am very excited about Eco Lifestyle. I just hope I am more like this :) and less like this :s once I start playing. :D
    Excited for the patch!!!

Well.... I'm on console so unfortunately I don't get to worry about mods breaking

Speaking of consoles I hope the travel crashes are addressed as well as corruptedsaves with the console patch. This issue started happening after the December Patch according to a lot of people.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Let's hope this new patch won't add so many new bugs.....
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    I can't wait. Nervous to see how much the patch breaks (and how many of my mods it'll break) but I'm excited to add ladders to my current legacy hut on Sulani. And the new pack looks incredible - it reminds me of TS3 PEPS!
    Paaaaatch day!!! Waved goodbye to my mods last night, really hoping to add Personality Please and Meaningful Stories back in soon, SoL will probably have to wait for a bit. But I'm so excited for all the things coming tonight and work will flyyyy by <3

Happy patch day to all of you!!!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    Oh I hope that work does fly by today, i am not looking forward to being there while I think of sims all day lol.

I have been trying to build the community space/market/maker space/garden lots with no success. Hoping there will be plenty of lovely creations to download after the EP is out.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Anyone know if the release is earlier in New Zealand/Australia like a staggered release? Its 11pm release where I live and 12am on the east coast, so I wonder if its its earlier in New Zealand. If that's the case I'll probably hop over there and be a kiwi for a day so I can play eco living on Thursday.

Nope, it's released at the same time as Australia. So 2 am for us, Just enough time to download the ep, have a quick squizz at what come with it and maybe have a wee play before heading off to bed (assuming of course that you have the friday off and don't have to head off to work/school/uni a few hours later.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Ooh I have those mods too. I need to deal with those. Thanks for the reminder @SimTrippy

Woop Happy Patch Day! Also one step closer to Friday.
    giphy.gif
    Ooh I have those mods too. I need to deal with those. Thanks for the reminder @SimTrippy

Woop Happy Patch Day! Also one step closer to Friday.

They are the best mods, aren't they <3 Won't enjoy playing w/out them haha. But I hope they'll be updated relatively quickly (except SoL, Kawaii Stacie's already said that won't happen). Took out everything last night, backed up the saves, played a bit w/out to see everything was still working as intended, and am all ready to update later.

@elanorbreton haha yes :D I understand. Fortunately, work is so packed lately that the days just kinda fly by - which, tbh, isn't always a positive thing, but this week, for once, it is :D
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm happy that's it's patch day, but last night my main computer died...so I had to buy a new one, I just hope I get it in time...for the new pack, right now I'm on my laptop that I use for vacations, I had to make sure it was up to date on TS4, so when the patch comes out it was ready,
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    I'm happy that's it's patch day, but last night my main computer died...so I had to buy a new one, I just hope I get it in time...for the new pack, right now I'm on my laptop that I use for vacations, I had to make sure it was up to date on TS4, so when the patch comes out it was ready,
    Oh no!!!! What bad timing.

I will cross my fingers for ya that you get the new one fast.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have missed the gallery so much!!

There is months-worth of new content from the creator that I follow on the Gallery. That is something that will make me very happy when I go online again! I will make a new save and put in an empty tray-folder and just go shopping.