Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I downloaded a bunch of paths today so am redoing alllll the paths on my island. This will take a while lol. But they're super cute and one of the creators had some neat stuff like sand drawings. Also think I need to redo my campsite again. Even though I just did so like last week. I found a clay furnace at the cranny it kind of looks like it would make a nice campsite item for like a fancy camping stove or something. But I don't think I have any room right now lol.

And for those who want to add me I'm Britt from Alestana or Leigh is my switch name. I'll post my switch code later too (right now I'm just on break at work trying to shovel food in my mouth and lay down paths for 5 minutes lol). Or send me yours and I'll add you.

What's the creators id? I'm looking for sand drawings but haven't found any I like.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have several sand drawings and I love them. There's a reddit for creator codes and designs... it's just called "ACQR" I forget the codes for the ones I have in game.

Good fishing today since it's raining :) Got two sharks (a great white and a small one) a few eels I didn't have, some sucker fish I didn't have, and a coelecanth.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Cosmos (red, white, and yellow)
    Hammock

I have a hammock if you want to catalog. It's white.

awesome, thank you! are you on right now?

I will be on later today, around 4 EST. If you want to add me as a friend I can send you one as a gift!

Aw, thank you! That's so kind of you! I'm sure my cranky old man will love having a hammock in his yard.

I just sent it over :smiley:

Thank you! I can't wait to see if he uses it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anybody feel like they can't get any work done, design wise, or their island when its raining in game? I know it has no effect on what I'm doing but it just feels wrong builing a beach in the rain ha!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited June 2020
    Nvm wrong thread
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I just sent friend requests to everyone here that I could find in my play history. My switch name is Lia.
    Does anybody feel like they can't get any work done, design wise, or their island when its raining in game? I know it has no effect on what I'm doing but it just feels wrong builing a beach in the rain ha!

Yep haha

What did everyone get for their first day of the wedding event? I got a bench and then a mat with the heart charms

Yep haha

What did everyone get for their first day of the wedding event? I got a bench and then a mat with the heart charms

I got the bench too. Where did you exchange the hearts?
    suRdkSd.jpg

Yep haha

I got the bench too. Where did you exchange the hearts?

Just talk to the other llama, I forget his name, the blue one. Reese the pink one gives you an item and hearts and then the blue one lets you exchange hearts for items.
    *casually tucks great white shark into pocket*

:joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Yep haha

the bench.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2020
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I downloaded a bunch of paths today so am redoing alllll the paths on my island. This will take a while lol. But they're super cute and one of the creators had some neat stuff like sand drawings. Also think I need to redo my campsite again. Even though I just did so like last week. I found a clay furnace at the cranny it kind of looks like it would make a nice campsite item for like a fancy camping stove or something. But I don't think I have any room right now lol.

And for those who want to add me I'm Britt from Alestana or Leigh is my switch name. I'll post my switch code later too (right now I'm just on break at work trying to shovel food in my mouth and lay down paths for 5 minutes lol). Or send me yours and I'll add you.

What's the creators id? I'm looking for sand drawings but haven't found any I like.

MA-4471-1720-0258
    My switch code is SW-5060-4391-5253 if anybody wants add me.

This is my friends code SW-1338-3453-3322. It comes up as erin on the switch and my Animal Crossing name is LadyStitch from Peach Pit (yes that Peach Pit!)

I try to open my island at least once a day at some point. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere EST. I always have diys and gift on my island to take with no limit but don't be greedy ;)

Tip about my gifts they are wrap so it's a mystery what you get, and honestly I usually forget what I put in them ha. They are themed based on the area they are in so the ones near my fruit market are fruit themed and the carnival ones are what you typically win at a carnival game!

All are welcome on my island!

Love the idea of mystery gifts! So fun! I saw a sign for them earlier when I was downloading something but just kind of skimmed by it thinking it was too smart for me lol... I wouldn't even have though of that you can wrap stuff it was a bit lost on me (I *am* blonde for a reason lol).

Rodney just asked to leave! Still can't get Elvis to go who I wanted most of all to leave but at least I finally get rid of a villager I don't really want.

Also Elvis has been holed up for 2 days sick because I won't even give him medicine. So he won't ask to leave until he leaves his home again anyway. Guess that's enough reason to give him some lol.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Sally's visiting my campsite. She's a cute little squirrel. Has anyone had her?
    Bummer. She'll move in but one of my favorites has to go. 😥 I thought the resident moving out might change if I kept turning her down but no luck.
    How do you accept a friend request? 🤔
    Bummer. She'll move in but one of my favorites has to go. 😥 I thought the resident moving out might change if I kept turning her down but no luck.

not eloise. :'(

Nope, Flora. I kinda wouldn't have minded it being Eloise because I have her amiibo card and could get her back.

Update though. As soon as I left the camp tent I ran into Hornsby. He's one of the residents I've been trying to get to leave. He had a cloud bubble over his head so I approached him. He wants to leave! Yay! Went back to the tent thinking Alice would pick Hornsby but no, it was still Flora. So after Hornsby leaves I'll go island hopping and hope I get someone good.

It will change if you DON'T turn her down. As soon as she says who she will replace, you have to exit the game completely before it saves, then go talk to them again til you get the card game again, then win it again, then they will randomly pick another resident, and you keep doing this until they pick the resident you want to leave. (It couldl pick the same one more than once). Could take hours. But if you say "yes" or "no" about the resident they pick, the game stores that answer and it's too late to do the trick. Has to be before you select one or the other.
    How do you accept a friend request? 🤔

To accept a friend request you go to your nintendo switch profile (not sure the same on normal switch as lite, but on the home, I see a little icon on the top left that I chose (i have celeste), it's a little circle, you click on that, and then go to friend requests and it's in there.

It will change if you DON'T turn her down. As soon as she says who she will replace, you have to exit the game completely before it saves, then go talk to them again til you get the card game again, then win it again, then they will randomly pick another resident, and you keep doing this until they pick the resident you want to leave. (It couldl pick the same one more than once). Could take hours. But if you say "yes" or "no" about the resident they pick, the game stores that answer and it's too late to do the trick. Has to be before you select one or the other.

This only works as soon as they say it the very first time, as far as I know.

Nope, Flora. I kinda wouldn't have minded it being Eloise because I have her amiibo card and could get her back.

Update though. As soon as I left the camp tent I ran into Hornsby. He's one of the residents I've been trying to get to leave. He had a cloud bubble over his head so I approached him. He wants to leave! Yay! Went back to the tent thinking Alice would pick Hornsby but no, it was still Flora. So after Hornsby leaves I'll go island hopping and hope I get someone good.

Can I have Hornsby?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I've gotten rid of 3 villagers this way so far. Each time it was the 6th=8th villager they picked. It takes 30-min - 3 hours to get them to pick the right one but it's unlimited how many times you can do it for sure :)

I'm afk right now but my island is open to anyone who is on my friends list (if you aren't feel free to send a friend request still) You don't need a dodo as it's open to all friends.
    Not too much going on but it's raining if you want some good fishing, shops are open, Leif is visiting and last I checked Reneigh was crafting a shell speaker but that was before I did today's wedding event so she could have stopped and you might have to search for other crafting villagers.

ava moves tommorrow,
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

I've gotten rid of 3 villagers this way so far. Each time it was the 6th=8th villager they picked. It takes 30-min - 3 hours to get them to pick the right one but it's unlimited how many times you can do it for sure :)

I'm afk right now but my island is open to anyone who is on my friends list (if you aren't feel free to send a friend request still) You don't need a dodo as it's open to all friends.
    Not too much going on but it's raining if you want some good fishing, shops are open, Leif is visiting and last I checked Reneigh was crafting a shell speaker but that was before I did today's wedding event so she could have stopped and you might have to search for other crafting villagers.

She's still crafting. Also I got a new app on my nookphone when I told Orville I wanted to visit a friend's island.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top