Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June 2 Update (DELAYED UNTIL JUNE 3)

ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
Kind of excited that TS4 is giving us ladders and an inventory update. The firemen will be a nice addition. I'm really curious how the new bill thing will work. I do a lot of "Rags to Riches Legacies" in my own play, so I'd hate to have my sim finally save up to get a toilet and lose it to the repo man.

Is there any complete list of new additions from the upcoming update? Like item by item?

EDIT: Per SimGuruDrake, the update is delayed until tomorrow, June 3rd.
Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
mW8spBr.png
Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
Post edited by Chrinnie on

Comments

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    This is a list of major additions :

https://simscommunity.info/2020/06/01/preparing-for-the-sims-4-eco-lifestyle-base-game-update/

Inventory and ladders are my favourite.
  • idkidkidkidk Posts: 75 Member
    Does anyone know the time the update drops?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    idkidk wrote: »

Not sure, but I'm about two hours ahead of California, and I plan to pull my mods folder before midnight so I'm ready to update tomorrow.
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    idkidk wrote: »
    I wish I knew too. I'm 3 hours after California, If they go midnight PST. it will be 9pm my time...if they go midnight EST, it will be 6pm my time. I guess id better prepare early.
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    edited June 2020
    Updates usually roll out at 9 am PST. This is not always the case, but it is usually when they drop.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I need an Inventory Update so badly, but I think I need that recycler so much more. I'm moving to a house with room for a garden and the vertical gardens will help so much.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • kawakitsunekawakitsune Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm conflicted bc I really want the update now but I also know I'll have to wait until the mods get updated
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    Updates usually roll out at 9 am PST. This is not always the case, but it is usually when they drop.

So noon here in Philadelphia. Maybe :pensive:
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • crazycordycrazycordy Posts: 1 New Member
    Trying to build right now is so difficult cuz I want to move my windows and doors freely but can’t until this update! So glad we’ll be able to soon though! <3
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    I’m in the UK so that’s about 5pm ... oh maaaan I can’t wait 😊
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm going crazy waiting for those ladders.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I have so many homes that need updated lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »
    Just in time for when I get home from work :)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Not sure on the time, updates usually happen late afternoon UK time so that's when I'm expecting
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm such a newbie that when I opened my game this morning and nothing was updated I got sad :D I didn't realise the update drops at a certain time :#
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

Teatime? I'll be simming before then.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Patch will drop while I'm at work so won't get it until after 5 or 6pm :sigh:
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @Starfree same here 🤪 I’m so excited to get through with work today though and get home
    I am still checking Origin like a caffine fiend looking through the window of a closed Starbucks. C'mon, update! I can't have my sim and Sergio Romeo, who are now on their fourth kid (Yeah, I know he hates kids, but... they clicked)..... living on a Sulani beach without a roof, floor, 4 walls, and windows! I've been waiting since this update was announced so i can place the windows precisely where I want them! LOL
    mW8spBr.png
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    I’m thinking of buying a new stuff pack too while I wait for the update ... kids room stuff is good right ?
    I’m thinking of buying a new stuff pack too while I wait for the update ... kids room stuff is good right ?

I have them all except for the upcoming Eco Lifestyle. They all add something. Kids room stuff is good for kids. I thought it was one of the better ones.
    mW8spBr.png
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I have never been so anxious for a new update... but I'm moreso looking forward to all the mod updates. :P
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I love kids room stuff! It’s got some good items and fun new things for kids to do. I love voidcritters as an addition.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

Just a minor FYI... your sig tag, GF has actually been broken since last December. The April patch was to fix a previous bug introduced in Dec. One bug just replaced another. Hopefully this patch will fix the current one and not introduce another...
    gettps wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »

Just a minor FYI... your sig tag, GF has actually been broken since last December. The April patch was to fix a previous bug introduced in Dec. One bug just replaced another. Hopefully this patch will fix the current one and not introduce another...

WE can only hope so!
    mW8spBr.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top