Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question Slash Suggestion

We have a whole Bowling themed Stuff Pack. Why was Bowling Alley not a new Lot Type? Perplexing to me. Please add Bowling Alley to Lot Type. That is all.
“All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett

Comments

• peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    If you put a bowling lane in a bar, lounge or nightclub, it'll function as a bowling alley with random teams coming in to play.
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    It's true we can sort of make our own, but I did wonder that too. And I wondered the same about movie theatres and laundromats. The last two especially don't exactly work as expected when I build them myself in other lot types.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited June 2020
    j1z1 wrote: »
    It's true we can sort of make our own, but I did wonder that too. And I wondered the same about movie theatres and laundromats. The last two especially don't exactly work as expected when I build them myself in other lot types.

You get me. My point is that we can make things work but that they should work as intended by simply establishing the the Lot category. As far as I experienced in Sim3 Lot categories worked as intended Vampires congregated at Vampire Lounges for example. Granted it had a bunch of rabbit holes but the is besides the point. Open Lots work as they were supposed to be. It seems in the Sims 4 we have become accustomed to making do with less rather than its done properly the first time.

Community Lots should have
    • Name
    • Address
    • Who Owns it
    • Hours of Operation
    • Lot Category
    • Lot Traits

“All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    j1z1 wrote: »

I think movie theaters might work well if built on retail venue where you have nothing set for sale, or maybe something very cheap that they buy quickly. If they have nothing else to do they will settle and watch TV. If you fill the popcorn machine they will even grab some popcorn to eat if they are hungry.