Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Whatever you'd call this series (plus every degree and career ladder)

Ecological or industrial?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I’m all for the environment but I do like the industrial aesthetics more.

Have you ever cheated on your partner?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Silesia: I have 9 kids, all with different baby daddies. Does that answer your question?
    😒
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Ari: I never had a partner, per say. I just pick and choose the mortals who are my... type. *Raises a brow: My blood type, that is.

Do you wear makeup?
    Silesia: Duh. What else do I spend money on? God the lower class is so stupid (keep in mind that this is just how I made my sim. I personally dont like her personality, but this is how she is in my mind. I dont agree with any of her stuff)
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Arhun: "Uhh... Make-up is for girls, right?"
    Apocalypsia: "I wear some, but not too much."
    Amaryllis: "Same here."

Do you know Sims who are part of the LGBTQ+ community?
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Caramel Mocha: Yep, lots of sims including me and my roommates.

Same Question
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Elmer: Well, I have a husband, so... that should answer your question. (We’re both gay.)

Do you like shopping for clothes?
    Arhun: "There are no stores open at night... I might need a few new outfits, though."

Would you rather be outside during the day or the night?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Kio: I really love how everything looks during daytime. I have to be careful though as the daylight can kill me.

What's your favourite thing to do outside?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Lola: play chess on the outdoor set with my Pops at 3 in the morning when he sometimes gets home that late. We do things at any hour of the day or night. We live in a micro home, so a lot of what we do is outside. And I unschool, which means I do some studying but also a lot of other things, and have learned things most kids my age have no idea about. I know a lot of people. But I'm a loner, so I like night, because I can focus on whatever I want and have plenty of time without being interrupted unless I just want to interact with someone. :) It's a toss-up between swimming at night with Mom when she's home, and playing chess or reading with Pops.

What have you done that you're most proud of?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Katherine: Gotten my distinguished degree in psychology! Although I didn't graduate with honors, I was still able to land my dream job as a detective!

Do you enjoy going out on the weekends?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Silesia: how do you think I have 3 kids from 3 diff men?

>Do you know any sims that are part of the LGBTQ+ Community?
    Alexis: my parents are gay, I'm a lesbian, and my Son Daughter is trans.
    @Broncos4life : Do you enjoy going out on the weekends?

Ikkanu: I work outside every day so it is all the same to me. Some days I go exploring to other beaches but don't really like this in tourist season. Everyone always stares and whispers about me, I know they do it!

(Translated from Ancient Sulani) What do you think of conservation?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Well, what do you think?
    Xjul5q0.png

What's (or would be) your cause to protest?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Leoni: As it so happens, I am a long term campaigner for the rights of imaginary friends. So many people think that because they are imaginary, their opinions don't count.

Rhydia: Ohhh Leoni! Not this again.

Leoni: If I invite four of my imaginary friends out to dinner, we should be entitled to have a table for five with five chairs. Yet no restaurant will oblige us. If that is not an infringement of our rights then I don't know what is!

Norrell: I know exactly how you feel, my love. They don't reserve chairs for my imaginary friends either.

Rhydia: You know what, I'm not even going to bother arguing this time.

Do you have any family members who do crazy things?
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited May 2020
    Manzhu: Me. :) I was a scientist, my boyfriend once my gun, he truned into fairy for unknown reasons. I love him and woohoo with him, I'm such a gun-🌺🌺🌺🌺er. :)

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Rhune: "My brother woohooed his former university professor and married her. How's that for crazy?"

Where did you meet the love of your life?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Alestaire MacAdams: At an underground club called The Quarry. Amie was a beautiful green Alien lady not afraid to show it, and I chatted her up, and she seemed to like me, and then we went stargazing outside. She gave me her number, and we kept seeing each other. We have twin girls now, toddlers, one's a vampire and a redhead like me, the other's a green alien like Amie, and I couldn't be more in love or happier. I had proposed before I found out she was pregnant, so we put the wedding off. We want to do it right, and she was pretty sick with carrying twins. So maybe we'll wait a couple of years til our girls are old enough to remember it, because I'm thinking a wedding on Sixam would be the most beautiful and memorable way to have a ceremony. And I wouldn't mind being the one to bear the next child, if Amie wants to do it that way. I'm open to experiences, obviously.

Have you ever had an alien spouse or child?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Novura: Yes. I am an alien myself, with an alien husband and 6 alien kids.
    Have you ever killed somebody?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Rayne: More times than I care to admit. After all, I didn't save the world from being dominated by vampires through bribes and negotiations.

Do you think there are other universes out there?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Novura: I don't think, I know.

Same question.
    Kio: I'm from the Under Realm, which is like another dimension completely underground with no sky. It's full of volcanoes and rivers of molton lava and most of its residents are either demons or vampires so... I guess you could call that a different universe? I also have a plant friend from space, and several friends from the Magic Realm.

If you owned an island, what would you do with it?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: "Well, my family already owns an island. We make sure the island is well taken care of, that there's no garbage, and that the plants and animals that live here are safe. We aim to live our lives without taking more from the island than we need."

Same question.
    Silesia: Build a mansion for myself, duh.

What premade lot would you want to live in most?