Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Does anyone have the blue cotton-candy stall, blue striped lighthouse, white or blue lifeguard chair, white snack machine, or white streetlamp for me to catalog?

I have
    Construction sign: Sonny Resetti
    Lifeguard chair: green
    Portable Toilet: blue
    streetlamp: black
    utility pole: no signs
    Drink Machine: pink
    public bench: green
    Snack machine: Orange (looks more red to me, but the internet says it's orange)
    Springy ride-on: yellow (blue mane, green saddle)
    tourist telescope: blue
    Park clock: white
    Phone box: red!
    cotton-candy stall: black
    playground gym: green/blue
    parabolic antenna: plain white
    solar panel: black
    wind turbine: blue
    lighthouse: yellow
    monster statue: blue (I think? It's hard to tell)
    Pool: grey
    teacup: pastel

Just a heads up, I think these items, even if you catalog them you can't buy them. They are "not for sale" in the nook's shopping since they cost Nook Miles instewad of Bells. Unless you want just to catalog, it's better to buy them off someone for bells or NMT or find someone giving them away. Idon't havethose colours though. Imight have the lighthouse to catalog, gotta check the colour I have, but I can't sell it as it's my only one of that colour that I brought over from before restarting.

Would it be just for the island resident with the original color? Or is it because they're bought with NMT? I thought I saw people talking about cataloging them on Reddit, so I assumed as long as it's not the color available in your ABD shop, it just gets cataloged normally. I've had alt colors show up in my game other ways and I can buy those in my regular catalog.

Either way, I'd be happy buy and sell too. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Does anyone have the blue cotton-candy stall, blue striped lighthouse, white or blue lifeguard chair, white snack machine, or white streetlamp for me to catalog?

I have

Just a heads up, I think these items, even if you catalog them you can't buy them. They are "not for sale" in the nook's shopping since they cost Nook Miles instewad of Bells. Unless you want just to catalog, it's better to buy them off someone for bells or NMT or find someone giving them away. Idon't havethose colours though. Imight have the lighthouse to catalog, gotta check the colour I have, but I can't sell it as it's my only one of that colour that I brought over from before restarting.

Would it be just for the island resident with the original color? Or is it because they're bought with NMT? I thought I saw people talking about cataloging them on Reddit, so I assumed as long as it's not the color available in your ABD shop, it just gets cataloged normally. I've had alt colors show up in my game other ways and I can buy those in my regular catalog.

I think it's cuz they are bought with NMT. Some people want to catalog just to collect the catalog too though. The blue/white lighthouse in my catalog says "Not for Sale" and it is NOT my colour (mine is red/white, just brought the blue/white one over when restarting my island by having a friend hang on to it) . Streetlamps I have two colours in my catalog andteacups I ahve 3 in my catalog but I cant purchase any of them for you unfortunately... not through the catalog or nook miles shopping since they aren't "My" colour. Good luck though. I hope you get them.

I'm hoping to get the 4th teacup ride, the black one, one day myself.

FINALLY! My first Flick visit! Had enough bugs saved to earn around 155k first thing this morning haha!

New bugs/fish today, wedding event, Reneigh moved in, Buck is finally gone! An eventful day haha. Ankha moves in tomorrow and then Poppy can replace Sylvia with amiibo haha

I have

I think it's cuz they are bought with NMT. Some people want to catalog just to collect the catalog too though. The blue/white lighthouse in my catalog says "Not for Sale" and it is NOT my colour (mine is red/white, just brought the blue/white one over when restarting my island by having a friend hang on to it) . Streetlamps I have two colours in my catalog andteacups I ahve 3 in my catalog but I cant purchase any of them for you unfortunately... not through the catalog or nook miles shopping since they aren't "My" colour. Good luck though. I hope you get them.

I'm hoping to get the 4th teacup ride, the black one, one day myself.

Thanks for explaining it to me! That stinks though. :disappointed:

I finally got another camper! It was the Smug horse Ed.

DentalFemaleIvorygull-size_restricted.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Cosmos (red, white, and yellow)
    Hammock

I have a hammock if you want to catalog. It's white.

awesome, thank you! are you on right now?

I will be on later today, around 4 EST. If you want to add me as a friend I can send you one as a gift!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

I will be on later today, around 4 EST. If you want to add me as a friend I can send you one as a gift!

oh thats what i forgot to ask. i know how to accept fr but not how to add also since i know no ones online name not sure who i have already lol in sims i rcognize names. this is a little differnt,
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

oh thats what i forgot to ask. i know how to accept fr but not how to add also since i know no ones online name not sure who i have already lol in sims i rcognize names. this is a little differnt,

We should all post our names here haha. On Animal Crossing I am "Ice" from Tikatown
    edited June 2020
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

Aw, thank you! That's so kind of you! I'm sure my cranky old man will love having a hammock in his yard.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

We should all post our names here haha. On Animal Crossing I am "Ice" from Tikatown

i think were friends already can i ask why ice? just curious i thought it was cool but wondered how it got thought up.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @mintycupcake
    Lief is on my island selling cosmos and mums.
    I also have a take one leave one on the beach with recipes and clothes. Everyone is welcome to come.

My dode code is BPC7F
    I'm Livia from Goose Isle. I have no idea how to add people as friends.
    I'm Livia from Goose Isle. I have no idea how to add people as friends.

Friends that show up in your game will just be people who are friends on your Switch. You have to go into your personal profile and add them that way, or send people your SW code.

I'm Jessie from Seacow Bay. If you want to look for me in your "recently played with"s, my profile is also Jessie and my DP is of Zelda.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited June 2020
    I had to close my island and get a new code. Minty, do you remember the name of the person who arrived right before you left? I think it was Jeanine or something, but I'm not sure They started running around and purposefully trampling all my flowers, so I had to close my game before it saved.

Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    I had to close my island and get a new code. Minty, do you remember the name of the person who arrived right before you left? I think it was Jeanine or something, but I'm not sure They started running around and purposefully trampling all my flowers, so I had to close my game before it saved.

It was something like that. She should show up in your recently played withs and you can report and block her. I'm sorry she was being mean!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

It was something like that. She should show up in your recently played withs and you can report and block her. I'm sorry she was being mean!

Thanks. It was really weird. At first she didn't move and stayed right by the airport for about 15 minutes. Then after someone else arrived she took out a vaulting pole and jumped over to some of my hybrid flowers and was running back and forth through them. I followed her because I was kind of suspicious after she hadn't moved for a long time. I'm just glad I followed her so I could see what she was doing.

Thanks. It was really weird. At first she didn't move and stayed right by the airport for about 15 minutes. Then after someone else arrived she took out a vaulting pole and jumped over to some of my hybrid flowers and was running back and forth through them. I followed her because I was kind of suspicious after she hadn't moved for a long time. I'm just glad I followed her so I could see what she was doing.

Yeah, I thought it was really weird how when she came out of the airport, she just stood there, kind of in the way. I'm so sorry. At least they will grow back in a few days!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Sorry that happened. I had someone steal a 260k item that someone had tipped me yesterday... but oh well. I'll make the bells back eventually and rebuy it.

If you are on your switch go to add friends, and then go to "people I last played with" and it'll list everyone that has been on your island last, you could get their name from there (and you can friend/block from there too. I'm not on to find the exact path so if you don't see it I'll look for that later.
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

i think were friends already can i ask why ice? just curious i thought it was cool but wondered how it got thought up.

I dunno, I just grew up in ice rinks basically haha, skating, working, etc, so it seemed to fit! I've used it for other things in the past so can't remember how I ORIGINALLY came up with it lol.
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

I dunno, I just grew up in ice rinks basically haha, skating, working, etc, so it seemed to fit! I've used it for other things in the past so can't remember how I ORIGINALLY came up with it lol.

lol. had to ask :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    I just caught a Dorado fish. 15,000 bells!
    Ohhhhhhhhh my goshhhhhhhhh I hate terraforming and I'm about to throw my Switch into the woods.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I downloaded a bunch of paths today so am redoing alllll the paths on my island. This will take a while lol. But they're super cute and one of the creators had some neat stuff like sand drawings. Also think I need to redo my campsite again. Even though I just did so like last week. I found a clay furnace at the cranny it kind of looks like it would make a nice campsite item for like a fancy camping stove or something. But I don't think I have any room right now lol.

And for those who want to add me I'm Britt from Alestana or Leigh is my switch name. I'll post my switch code later too (right now I'm just on break at work trying to shovel food in my mouth and lay down paths for 5 minutes lol). Or send me yours and I'll add you.
    This is my friends code SW-1338-3453-3322. It comes up as erin on the switch and my Animal Crossing name is LadyStitch from Peach Pit (yes that Peach Pit!)

I try to open my island at least once a day at some point. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere EST. I always have diys and gift on my island to take with no limit but don't be greedy ;)

Tip about my gifts they are wrap so it's a mystery what you get, and honestly I usually forget what I put in them ha. They are themed based on the area they are in so the ones near my fruit market are fruit themed and the carnival ones are what you typically win at a carnival game!

All are welcome on my island!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

Aw, thank you! That's so kind of you! I'm sure my cranky old man will love having a hammock in his yard.

I just sent it over :smiley:
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top