Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aquamenti (updated)

2...Next

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @chojrak : again thank you for your link!
    Downloading your world right now. :D
    If my Sims go on a vacation I´ll send them to your world, promised! But this will be in the not so near future, because I have some things planned for my Sims which I have to play out first.
    When I play in your world I´ll tag you and you then can see pictures of it here if interested: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow, those art deco/Miami beach house builds are freaking amazing! And I don't think the world is too colorful at all. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    EiFlric.png
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Congratulations on finishing. The world looks really good and I just loved your landscape pictures <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Hello @chojrak, is there any chance I can play your world without installing the Mods? (nonamena job board, no venue placement, no Maxis intro and custom loading screens)

One or more aren't compatible with my game and they prevent my game from loading... I really want to check out Aquamenti but I'm scared of trying to load it up without the proper mods in case I break something.
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    @Zei Glad you remind me, because I have new version of this town. I just forgot to upload few weeks back. :lol:
    The problem you wrote about is most probably because of custom loading screens mod. It had a conflict with AwesomeMod and XCAS. It was based on gamefreak130's core mod. The new version of this is not anymore core mod but script version of the same mod, so it shouldn't make conflict now.

But let me write all of changes in new version of Aquamenti:
    - added a few bushes and improved routing in few places
    - rabbitholes do not anymore use recolorable RHs mod by AussomeDays, now they're my own recolors made in S3PE. They weight much less and don't glitch as much as these from mod.
    - different loading screen, used new version of mod. As I wrote above, now it shouldn't make a problem with new version of a mod.
    - also added a empty version of Aquamenti, to download in this folder along with new version of non-empty town and it's mods folder. Empty version and non-empty version have both different world ID, so they can be both installed at the same time.

You can play without mods anyway. Town won't crash without them. Loading screen is just cosmetic thing. No Venue placement just prevents to place Showtime and Late night venues, I use it cause they destroy the atmosphere of custom worlds and without this mod I'd have to delete all these venues. Nonamena Job Board add boards from World Adventures and University EPs to buymode cause they were nowhere to find except in base camps.

So, if you again download mods folder and new version of a town, everything should work now. Original links didn't changed.
    Thanks @chojrak, I'll try the new version then! Great work on this, it looks sooo beautiful!
    edited May 2020
    @chojrak Today I had a change to take a peek at your world and I can't believe how beautiful it is! Each and every lot is decorated with such taste, such talent! Everything fits the retro theme so well. It's like a prettier, better Roaring Heights... Just wanted to say congrats and thank you for this amazing creation.

Edit: BTW, my sims were unable to travel to Aquamenti using NRAAS Traveler, and igazor suggested I let you know about this because the issue might be connected to the world's design and the existence (or lack thereof) of certain spawners. You can find my thread about it here.
    Post edited by Zei on
    @Zei Thanks for pointing that out. I will take a look on it and ask few people. :smile:
    @Zei I think I fixed that. In my game it is now working fine with traveller. I uploaded new versions of town, both non-empty and empty. Just replace world file and don't forget to clean WorldCaches folder before launching the game. If you'll have any problems with this world again, let me know.
    chojrak wrote: »
    @Zei I think I fixed that. In my game it is now working fine with traveller. I uploaded new versions of town, both non-empty and empty. Just replace world file and don't forget to clean WorldCaches folder before launching the game. If you'll have any problems with this world again, let me know.

Hi chojrak, thanks for looking into this! Can't wait to travel to Aquamenti with my families. o:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top