Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm afk, but island is open for a bit. Dodo is 5045F.

It's a mess as it's under construction, but it's raining if you want to fish, and the shops are open haha. There may be other visitors too.

Tons of items on the front beach for a "Take one leave one" type thing.

thank you! I'm gonna be nagging everyone to open their gates now so I can get the DAL FFGs.

yessss, I can't wait to give Soleil the hamster cage I picked up from your gifts. I left you 6 recipes, but I think they were all pretty common, with the exception of maybe the golden dungbeetle.

Okay I'm laughing now that you are giving the hamster cage to a hamster hahaha! Good luck getting all the DAL stuff!

Honestly, she doesn't deserve anything, she got rid of her crafting table to put out a SEA BASS! :angry:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Teddy is so fickle. He already wants to change my nickname, but it's always something awful, since he's a jock. First he wanted to call me "J-money" (ugh, flashback to the early aughties) and I said no, call me "cubby" (I wanted chubby cubby, but it doesn't fit). Today, he tells me he wants to start calling me "goalie". I guess cuz other villagers started calling me cubby too? I told him to call me "baby bear".
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

It's a mess as it's under construction, but it's raining if you want to fish, and the shops are open haha. There may be other visitors too.

thank you! I'm gonna be nagging everyone to open their gates now so I can get the DAL FFGs.

yessss, I can't wait to give Soleil the hamster cage I picked up from your gifts. I left you 6 recipes, but I think they were all pretty common, with the exception of maybe the golden dungbeetle.

Okay I'm laughing now that you are giving the hamster cage to a hamster hahaha! Good luck getting all the DAL stuff!

Honestly, she doesn't deserve anything, she got rid of her crafting table to put out a SEA BASS! :angry:

Oh no haha!!! Though all villagers can still craft even if they don't have a table out. They keep one in their pockets and can pull it out later. But yeah haha those seabass are annoying
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

I'm on your island right now and Buck is crafting something on an invisible worktable I guess because he's in boxes. I can't get a recipe from him.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I actually finally got turnips today! This is only like the 2nd time this has happened. I'm excited.

Now I have the harp back in my shop which I couldn't afford last time but of course I bought turnips first and am broke lol. Though most of my fruit trees are ready so hopefully between that and maybe grinding shells and fishing I can get it. Probably the trees alone should get me awfully close. I do have money in the bank I can dip into top but I want to keep as much as I can in there tonight because it's interest night so I want as much as possible. Also kind of wish the harp waited an extra day lol so I could get the tree money in my bank too but oh well (I could wait for it to come back again but don't wanna do that either it's not like the interest is that much that it's worth waiting who knows how long)

Now if Elvis would leave it would be the best day ever lol. Or Rodney. But mostly Elvis.

I'm on your island right now and Buck is crafting something on an invisible worktable I guess because he's in boxes. I can't get a recipe from him.

Okay now that's really bizzare lol!!!!

Oh no haha!!! Though all villagers can still craft even if they don't have a table out. They keep one in their pockets and can pull it out later. But yeah haha those seabass are annoying

Oh, can they? Thank goodness! I was just realizing a bunch of my villagers don't have crafting tables and was feeling annoyed that I'd have to give them all the ugly stump one (that and the cute sky blue one are the only ones I've have access to)

I'm sorry to laugh at your suffering, but that's hilarious :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member

I did the same thing. 😄 Have my hamster the hamster cage.
    They need to make some of the Normal villagers Sisterly villagers. There are 71 Normal villagers, but only 24 Sisterly villagers :neutral:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2020
    Going to open up my island for a bit. Not tons going right now but there's a take one leave one off in the west side of the island in a stone fence section (and I'm also totally cool if you want something but can't leave something). Currently Flip is in the town square singing it's adorable so if you stop but and want entertainment see if he's still there.

I might be afk for a bit but stop by and have fun if you want.

Dodo code 5YXYD

Edit to add: Kidd is crafting gold armor currently. I'll be dropping a copy in the take one leave one also since I already knew it. So if Kidd is done and you want it check there

Edit: closing my island for now, ran out of battery and too lazy to go get the cord lol but I'll probably reopen later
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @Simprincess thanks so much for the recipes! 😊

i thought we couldn't send recipes.
    @friendsfan367
    She visited my island and picked up recipes I left on the ground
    @friendsfan367
    She visited my island and picked up recipes I left on the ground

i'll start doing that too. i seem to always get doubles. i can't play again til after mom brings dinner or my switch might break again.
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Cosmos (red, white, and yellow)
    Hammock
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    pewee is moving to my island. so happy. hes my fave.
    edited June 2020
    Opening my island again. Flip is crafting a trophy case. It's about 8:20pm mountain as of posting so there's still time for the shops if you want as well. I'll be afk again cause my switch is charging across the room but swing on by if you'd like.

Dodo code 9T79D

Edit: closed gate
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

I have a hammock if you want to catalog. It's white.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

I have a hammock if you want to catalog. It's white.

awesome, thank you! are you on right now?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ok, it took forever, but I think I've completed my female villager dreamies. It was very hard and three of the categories had two runners up lol

Peppy - Sprinkle, runner up Bianca, 2nd alternate Anabelle
    Normal (the HARDEST) - Lily (maybe not truly, but I could never give this sweetie pie away, real house or no) runner up Lolly, 2nd alternate Maple (or Daisy)
    Snooty - Whitney, runner up Diana, 2nd alternate Freya
    Sisterly - Ugh. I'll stick with Flo until she ask to leave. Then Reneigh. Then possibly Shari? (Idk, I generally hate monkeys, but she kinda cute?)

so Dream 8 would be (in no particular order)
    Sprinkle
    Lily
    Whitney
    Flo
    Wolfgang
    Sherb
    Raymond
    Rudy

and the other two, I have no clue, there's lots of ways I could go and couldn't just name two more. So technically I already have 3 of my Dreamies, which is nice!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited June 2020
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

What kind of pajamas are you looking for?
    I have fleece pajamas that are beige with pink strawberries on them, and blue and white striped pajamas. I also have nightgowns in pink, blue, and white.
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

I have fleece pajamas that are beige with pink strawberries on them, and blue and white striped pajamas. I also have nightgowns in pink, blue, and white.

Ooo, the fleece pajamas were high on my list!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

You can come over tomorrow to catalog them. :)
    Mini wishlist:

Pajamas
    Hammock

You can come over tomorrow to catalog them. :)

thank you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have the blue cotton-candy stall, blue striped lighthouse, white or blue lifeguard chair, white snack machine, or white streetlamp for me to catalog?

I have
    Construction sign: Sonny Resetti
    Lifeguard chair: green
    Portable Toilet: blue
    streetlamp: black
    utility pole: no signs
    Drink Machine: pink
    public bench: green
    Snack machine: Orange (looks more red to me, but the internet says it's orange)
    Springy ride-on: yellow (blue mane, green saddle)
    tourist telescope: blue
    Park clock: white
    Phone box: red!
    cotton-candy stall: black
    playground gym: green/blue
    parabolic antenna: plain white
    solar panel: black
    wind turbine: blue
    lighthouse: yellow
    monster statue: blue (I think? It's hard to tell)
    Pool: grey
    teacup: pastel
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have the blue cotton-candy stall, blue striped lighthouse, white or blue lifeguard chair, white snack machine, or white streetlamp for me to catalog?

I have
    Construction sign: Sonny Resetti
    Lifeguard chair: green
    Portable Toilet: blue
    streetlamp: black
    utility pole: no signs
    Drink Machine: pink
    public bench: green
    Snack machine: Orange (looks more red to me, but the internet says it's orange)
    Springy ride-on: yellow (blue mane, green saddle)
    tourist telescope: blue
    Park clock: white
    Phone box: red!
    cotton-candy stall: black
    playground gym: green/blue
    parabolic antenna: plain white
    solar panel: black
    wind turbine: blue
    lighthouse: yellow
    monster statue: blue (I think? It's hard to tell)
    Pool: grey
    teacup: pastel

Just a heads up, I think these items, even if you catalog them you can't buy them. They are "not for sale" in the nook's shopping since they cost Nook Miles instewad of Bells. Unless you want just to catalog, it's better to buy them off someone for bells or NMT or find someone giving them away. Idon't havethose colours though. Imight have the lighthouse to catalog, gotta check the colour I have, but I can't sell it as it's my only one of that colour that I brought over from before restarting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top