Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Worlds Will Get Bigger?

If you've been paying attention to Sims Eco Lifestyle, you'll know that old worlds are being given Districts, the same as new worlds. And I thought, is this a way of inserting the necesserery code to add new districts to small worlds? Look at Strangerville, Nevada! It's TINY! And yet there's so much space! (That's how you know it's Nevada!) Look at Magnolia Promenade. Just four lots! Perhaps the Devs will add more Districts to old, small worlds? You don't exactly have room for a Community Lot in Forgotten Hollow when there's so few lots available.

We can build the houses ourselves; we just need the lots. Maybe treat it like the Newcrest update?
Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    New lots to old worlds would be so nice wish they would add Magnolia Promenade to Willow Creek as it is its just so easily forgotten. But sadly this is just another map update which we have got in the past I dont expect much to come out of it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    If there will be a world gets expanded here are the following:

1.) Willow Creek - 5 More Lots
    2.) Oasis Springs - 5 More Lots
    3.) Newcrest - 5 More Lots
    4.) Magnolia Promenade - 10 More Lots
    5.) Windenburg - 6 More Lots
    6.) San Myshuno - 5-6 More Lots
    7.) Brindleton Bay - 4-5 More Lots
    8.) Del Sol Valley - 5-7 More Lots for Apartments
    9.) Britechester - 5-7 More Lots for Residential/Commercial
    10.) Evergreen Harbor - 4-5 More Lots
    11.) Glimmerbrook - 3-4 More Lots

If the Game Pack is a Hotel, Then there will be more lots exclusively for hotels
    1.) Granite Falls - 4-5 Hotel Lots
    2.) Sulani needs to be converted to Vacation World with 5-6 Hotel Lots
    3.) Selvadorada - 5-6 Hotel Lots
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I was thinking like, a super-small place like Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook and Strangerville need about 10 more lots in the form of two new districts.

Part of the problem is there's so many types of Lots. Like, three types of club/pub for some reason.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I was thinking like, a super-small place like Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook and Strangerville need about 10 more lots in the form of two new districts.

Part of the problem is there's so many types of Lots. Like, three types of club/pub for some reason.

Hopefully EA will stop givig us boring bars,boring gyms,boring museums and boring libraries,and start giving us exciting things like video game arcades and movie theaters. And hopefully EA will start giving us the multi-purpose lots from Sims 1.

If they don't do any of that,we can only wait for them to put those things in Sims 5(minus bars/lounges/nightclubs and no gyms).
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Interesting idea but I doubt it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Most definitely not. They just did it because the eco footprint, the neighborhood actions plans and the community spaces are district based.